Thorn K2 - Absorbtion

BobbyDukes

How absorbable is it?

When I drip the drops down into any fat source (whole milk, egg yolk, coconut oil, lamb/beef fat), it stays seperated from the fat.

I also have NOW foods vitamin D drops, which do exactly the same.

The fact they don't infuse very well, would that suggest that they aren't absorbing into the fat?

So, as an example, with whole milk (white), I'll put 15 drops of Thorn K2 (yellow) and despite swirling it around constantly, the seperation between the K2 and the milk is still clearly visible.

Any thoughts?

Most of the drop should be vitamin E and fatty oil in the first place. Usually food fat is emulsified, so any fat that isn't so will have a hard time mixing with it perhaps. The shorter chain could also be conferring it different physical properties.

Gl;itch.e

BobbyDukes said:
How absorbable is it?

When I drip the drops down into any fat source (whole milk, egg yolk, coconut oil, lamb/beef fat), it stays seperated from the fat.

I also have NOW foods vitamin D drops, which do exactly the same.

The fact they don't infuse very well, would that suggest that they aren't absorbing into the fat?

So, as an example, with whole milk (white), I'll put 15 drops of Thorn K2 (yellow) and despite swirling it around constantly, the seperation between the K2 and the milk is still clearly visible.

Any thoughts?
put it in your mouth! :):

OP
B

BobbyDukes

How embarrassing.

Yes.

Next time, I'll read the label on the bottle.

Thanks, anywhoo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals