Nokoni

War moved.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Your faith is touching.

x-ray peat

You use meme arrows, you'll figure it out :cool
Its unlikely as most of the disinfo is designed to make you blame the Jews for everything. That is how scapegoating works while the real rulers in charge stay safely hidden in the shadows. Find out who has ruled the West for the last 2,000 years and you will answer your own question.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Its unlikely as most of the disinfo is designed to make you blame the Jews for everything. That is how scapegoating works while the real rulers in charge stay safely hidden in the shadows. Find out who has ruled the West for the last 2,000 years and you will answer your own question.
Deep depth.

It doesn't matter who it is...

Sheik

@x-ray peat So, what is this dialectical trick?

You can't hold someone else responsible. Any rhetoric they're spouting is a rationalization to do what they already want to do. I think you're the one who doesn't see.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your ethnicity?

x-ray peat

@x-ray peat So, what is this dialectical trick?

You can't hold someone else responsible. Any rhetoric they're spouting is a rationalization to do what they already want to do. I think you're the one who doesn't see.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your ethnicity?
Interesting that you think my race is relevant. FWIW I am a white non-denominational Protestant; and you?

Unfortunately, most people don’t think for themselves but follow one of the many pied pipers given to them. Researching the Hegelian Dialectic or the motto Ordo Ab Chao is the first step to understanding how the world really works.

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.” Hitler

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Kyle M

*heavy breathing intensifies*

what is Nazi about saying "you will not replace us?" would it be Nazi for Africans to say that in a demonstration where millions of Chinese were immigrating to their country, replacing them?

michael94

look through some of the footage on this event
It is like the berkeley thing a few months ago where they're throwing around the dumpster but not actually fighting... lol
Fake fighting and falling over. WWE.... I'm sure some non-paid attendees get baited into the show but they're not starting it imo.

x-ray peat

*heavy breathing intensifies*

what is Nazi about saying "you will not replace us?" would it be Nazi for Africans to say that in a demonstration where millions of Chinese were immigrating to their country, replacing them?
That is not only what they are saying.
Heard Ein Volk, ein Reich and Blut und Boden, among other things (in English, of course) :)

I heard GTKRWN
Read some of the youtube comments to see who makes up their fan base. While we are at it lets ask @michael94 where his eagle avatar picture was taken.

That is not only what they are saying.

Read some of the youtube comments to see who makes up their fan base. While we are at it lets ask @michael94 where his eagle avatar picture was taken.
? I know how edgy they are, just didn't know how edgy they were planning to be.

Sticks and stones and a black Dodge Charger may break my bones...
I can't forget the massacre that Friday at Loughgall
I salute my fallen comrades as I watch the choppers fall :cool

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

No rights for peaceful protest.

Secession and separation would cease all these tensions.
Sad but true. Note that the left's rallies are not violently disrupted by the right, but if separation is the only way the right can rally without violent disruption, so be it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals