The Fire Rises

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

That's absolutely right... but the powers that be would never allow any serious discussions along those lines.
Civil war scenarios have been war-gamed by those powers, and they are less than sanguine about their chances to remain in control based on the results.

What's he going to tweet when California physically slides into the ocean? Statistically he will have to do it, unless Twitter further disappoints the stock market.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

what is Nazi about saying "you will not replace us?"
Nothing, of course, and immigration may well be their greatest frustration.

That is not only what they are saying.
When what they believe to be their reasonable demands for reduced immigration and protection from antifa continues to be ignored, increasing radicalization is not surprising.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

look through some of the footage on this event
It is like the berkeley thing a few months ago where they're throwing around the dumpster but not actually fighting... lol
Fake fighting and falling over. WWE.... I'm sure some non-paid attendees get baited into the show but they're not starting it imo.
Moldylocks thought there was real fighting :)

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Sticks and stones and a black Dodge Charger may break my bones...
Reports, by police if I am not mistaken, say the car was notably damaged before it plowed into the mass. We don't know yet who was driving, and we don't know if perhaps panic played a part. Mobs are scary. Too early to determine what happened.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

michael94

Was bike lock man likewise phony?
Not sure... I only saw where they were rolling around the dumpsters and the Damigo punch which is incredibly fishy just watch her body language and how he punches her. I'm sure that was less painful than the other filth she's been paid to do )))

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

A counter-point

Always with the leather jacket :)

But hey, I wish I could have said it that well. Thanks.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Not sure... I only saw where they were rolling around the dumpsters and the Damigo punch which is incredibly fishy just watch her body language and how he punches her. I'm sure that was less painful than the other filth she's been paid to do )))
Guy in the red shirt's pretty sure.

Based Monitored on Twitter

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest.
Robert Barnes on Twitter

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

...car in #Charlottesville crash registered to 20yo James Fields of Ohio; man w/ same name, age, town booked for murder
Jack Gillum on Twitter

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Hearing about suits against city.

Also, speculation of false flag. Following pic is supposed frame from vid (enhanced) as backing up. Guy looking in mirror, doesn't look scared, looks pro, all buckled up. Driving backward up street was definitely pro tier, but maybe luck.
cville_driver.jpg

Badger

That's a hell of picture supporting false flag theory, which I lean towards.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

x-ray peat

Civil war scenarios have been war-gamed by those powers, and they are less than sanguine about their chances to remain in control based on the results.
Divide and Conquer. Civil war is more likely the desired end-goal and not our solution.

Badger

Who knows, maybe true?

Alex Jones: Charlottesville Was A False Flag Run By SPLC Operatives Who Hired Actors To Pose As Nazis
Alex Jones: Charlottesville Was A False Flag Run By SPLC Operatives Who Hired Actors To Pose As Nazis - Joe.My.God.

#UniteTheRight was a false flag setup in order to #FrameTheRight
#UniteTheRight was a false flag setup in order to #FrameTheRight
"What’s interesting to note is that the Charlottesville false flag happened on George Soros’ 87th birthday, perhaps this was his birthday present."

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Very interesting @Badger , guess I got some more reading to do :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals