THERE IS NO PROOF the Canada Forest Fires are actually happening

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hope you guys all have your negative ion generators running in your homes! I have three swirling all the time!
And an air filter of some kind too.
Don’t breath that sh$t east coasters!
🙏❤️🍊
I do have 2 of the Wein machines that Ray's contact had recommended.
I also turned on the air purifiers after being off for a year due to the endotoxin concern. I will turn them off again when this passes.
Today, there is no campfire smell but the air is reported to be of poor quality and my eye is damn watery.

Peater Piper

I had PANIC ATTACKS while trying to breathe outside and IT DEFINITELY DID NOT feel like smoke from a "fire", smelled like some highly toxic chemical - THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ME
It certainly smelled like camp fire smoke to me. I hadn't watched the news in a few days and thought someone nearby was burning something. I won't disagree that it was uncomfortable though, but then again, smoke is a carcinogen no matter the source.

Panopticon

not wood smoke, doppler shift energy weapon testing... they make the chemicals taste different with doppler shift...

your first concept when you see something like that has to be "how are they faking it"

edit: sick people can not tell the difference

GorillaHead

It definitely did not smell like a campfire, I live in NYC how are you going to tell me? When was the last time a forest fire doused cities in orange chemical smog?

This is why you haven't evolved into Venusar yet, you know I have a Shiny Charizard right? Shhhhhhhhhhh
So there is a lot of misinformation here. Not trying to be rude but your missing so much. The smog itself is not orange the way the smoke reacts with the UV light gives it that color. This ***t happens 2-3 times a year in seattle

HeyThere

Hope you guys all have your negative ion generators running in your homes! I have three swirling all the time!
And an air filter of some kind too.
Don’t breath that sh$t east coasters!
🙏❤️🍊

Breathe* ;)

orangebear

I grew up in CA and only moved across the country 1.5 years ago. Wildfires can be quite nasty. I have no reason to doubt this isn't one, given that I've lived through a great many of them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom