Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

Birdie

Good round up here:

🔥 While we were all focused on corporate media coverage of military press briefings about the United States’ new war on unidentified weather balloons, which I will cover in more depth tomorrow, another more important story was quietly exploding in a small Ohio town. There’s little substantive media coverage of the alarming ecological disaster unfolding right now in Biblically-named East Palestine, Ohio. It’s been happening for over a week and you are probably just finding out about it.

To set the table, I searched the Wall Street Journal and found a series of bland articles covering the unfolding disaster that abruptly stopped three days ago. It sure looks like the Journal received orders to forget the story or something.

AlaskaJono

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/palestine-ohio-train-wreck-its-the
Dioxins.....
Also I just commented at the base of the substack, i did a quick search on Brave and came up with a CNN article - "After a train derailment, Ohio residents are living the plot of a movie they helped make" - which goes into the movie made their and nearby about - you guessed it - a freight train collides with a tanker truck. Just a year ago. "White Noise" it is called.

I am far away and maybe I read about this 2 or 3 days ago. Weather balloons much?!!!

@Regina, was it you who mentioned a few days ago that the Ice Age Farmer has been 'silent' since last may? I was loosely following him on Telegram, and some bitchutes.... . Any word? He is a goodie....

Regina

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/palestine-ohio-train-wreck-its-the
Dioxins.....
Also I just commented at the base of the substack, i did a quick search on Brave and came up with a CNN article - "After a train derailment, Ohio residents are living the plot of a movie they helped make" - which goes into the movie made their and nearby about - you guessed it - a freight train collides with a tanker truck. Just a year ago. "White Noise" it is called.

I am far away and maybe I read about this 2 or 3 days ago. Weather balloons much?!!!

@Regina, was it you who mentioned a few days ago that the Ice Age Farmer has been 'silent' since last may? I was loosely following him on Telegram, and some bitchutes.... . Any word? He is a goodie....
I followed Christian at IAF but I have not heard from him either. :praying:

I also miss @pimpnamedraypeat from our forum. He was incredibly knowledgable about a wide variety of topics. I remember him writing about suphur dioxide sprayed over parts of FL and that it shrinks the frontal cortex.

AlaskaJono

I followed Christian at IAF but I have not heard from him either. :praying:

I also miss @pimpnamedraypeat from our forum. He was incredibly knowledgable about a wide variety of topics. I remember him writing about suphur dioxide sprayed over parts of FL and that it shrinks the frontal cortex.
Hola, I did some searching and research on the Telegram for Ice Age, and am fairly confident that the restructuring of that channel OVERALL - into subtopics that are focused and require a form to be filled out for each one - was an effort to stop bots and idiots who post and do not do anything but internet. IE- NOT into Gardening or getting homestead ready in any way other than waste Christian and other's precious time. So at this point I am not worried about him.... phew, but also haven't too much extra time either. Processed my garlic, and have borrowed a black garlic maker (fancy temp controlled rice cooker). 170 hours to go. Tastes great but also it will last up to a year in the fridge.

Solar Minimum and coolness coming, homesteading, food - prep and storing techniques, and networking. becoming more independent. That is the main focus of that whole channel. I tend to agree. Planted some seeds this week. More next week.

Regina

Hola, I did some searching and research on the Telegram for Ice Age, and am fairly confident that the restructuring of that channel OVERALL - into subtopics that are focused and require a form to be filled out for each one - was an effort to stop bots and idiots who post and do not do anything but internet. IE- NOT into Gardening or getting homestead ready in any way other than waste Christian and other's precious time. So at this point I am not worried about him.... phew, but also haven't too much extra time either. Processed my garlic, and have borrowed a black garlic maker (fancy temp controlled rice cooker). 170 hours to go. Tastes great but also it will last up to a year in the fridge.

Solar Minimum and coolness coming, homesteading, food - prep and storing techniques, and networking. becoming more independent. That is the main focus of that whole channel. I tend to agree. Planted some seeds this week. More next week.
re: Black garlic maker. Cool!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“I’m talking about the ~100,000 gallons or 1,000,000 pounds of vinyl chloride leaked, spilled and burned, due to a train derailment in this rural town of 5,000 people, where acid rain and phosgene is expected to decimate a wide swathe of the region’s ecology. The devastation will likely force migrations of people, many of whom will get cancer later on. This is an American Chernobyl.

Dioxins result whenever chlorinated organics like vinyl chloride are burned. Dioxins are degraded slowly in the environment, with a half-life of 25-100 years in the soil. They cause cancers, reproductive harm, damage the immune system and they disrupt hormones.

The toxic plume of airborne hydrochloric acid and dioxin from the East Palestine “controlled burn” has a radius of over 200 miles encompassing Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland and Toronto. For the past week, it’s been raining down over some of the most fertile farmland in the United States, killing farm animals and aquatic life.“

“Speaking of simulations and smoking guns, the Netflix movie, ‘White Noise’ appears to have been one of those Event 201-type tabletop exercises, training for the events in East Palestine. It’s quite stunning, how the images of the derailment and the plume that we’re seeing from this event are almost exactly the same as the images foreshadowed in the film. And guess where they shot the film in 2022? In East Palestine! Many of the chemically-bombed residents appeared as extras in the film.“

Last edited:

mm33

Forum Supporter

AlaskaJono

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/
this below is from the article "Look - Up in the Sky"
Eric Coppolino is a reporter who has 40 years experience with toxins and gov't and telling the truth. I highly recommend his articles. He also is an astrologer and on occasion mixes the two. Please read.

How Toxic is Dioxin?

On Wednesday, Ohio's governor held a press conference with the perfunctory remarks by a doctor in a white coat saying the air was perfectly safe to breathe. Again, not a single mention of dioxin.

Though I cover the toxicology in this article, we can sum it up very simply this way. The EPA has suggested that there is a "safe" lifetime dose of dioxin. That dose is 1/100th of a microgram. A microgram is one-millionth of a gram.

If you were to take an aspirin tablet, pretend it was made of dioxin and cut it into 32 million pieces, one of those pieces would be the "safe" lifetime dose of dioxin. Or said another way, the weight of one aspirin tablet contains the "safe" lifetime dose for 32 million people.

The weight of just ten aspirin tablets would be the "safe" lifetime dose for the entire United States. And presently, it's raining from the sky and spreading in the earth and water in Ohio and everywhere near it.

So there is really no way to overstate this problem, particularly since Ohio's number one industry is agriculture. There are 75,000 farms in Ohio, and 90% of them are family farms.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/
this below is from the article "Look - Up in the Sky"
Eric Coppolino is a reporter who has 40 years experience with toxins and gov't and telling the truth. I highly recommend his articles. He also is an astrologer and on occasion mixes the two. Please read.

How Toxic is Dioxin?

On Wednesday, Ohio's governor held a press conference with the perfunctory remarks by a doctor in a white coat saying the air was perfectly safe to breathe. Again, not a single mention of dioxin.

Though I cover the toxicology in this article, we can sum it up very simply this way. The EPA has suggested that there is a "safe" lifetime dose of dioxin. That dose is 1/100th of a microgram. A microgram is one-millionth of a gram.

If you were to take an aspirin tablet, pretend it was made of dioxin and cut it into 32 million pieces, one of those pieces would be the "safe" lifetime dose of dioxin. Or said another way, the weight of one aspirin tablet contains the "safe" lifetime dose for 32 million people.

The weight of just ten aspirin tablets would be the "safe" lifetime dose for the entire United States. And presently, it's raining from the sky and spreading in the earth and water in Ohio and everywhere near it.

So there is really no way to overstate this problem, particularly since Ohio's number one industry is agriculture. There are 75,000 farms in Ohio, and 90% of them are family farms.
I thought about how unsafe all food is going to be now in the US and how much of Canada? The plant will soak this stuff up, it will be stored in the flesh of animals and fish we eat. Will it be in bottled water? Bottled water is already impure with stuff that can’t be filtered out. I was thinking this morning maybe milk will be our only clean food source with the cow having to filter this poison out, and it takes up to 100 years to make this dioxin go away?!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Mercola's take on the egg shortage.

Is the Egg Shortage Another Conspiracy?

“STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Egg prices have more than doubled compared to what they were a year ago, with a median cost of $4.25 for a dozen
As of January 2023, more than 58 million birds in 47 states have been killed due to avian flu outbreaks
The egg shortage began amidst a series of mysterious fires and other disasters at U.S. food processors
Some farmers have stated chicken feed made by Purina may have been altered to contain lower amounts of protein and minerals, leaving chickens unable to lay eggs
A report from the Rockefeller Foundation, released in July 2020 and predicting a coming food crisis, calls for the creation of a centralized “nutrition security system””

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom