Lahaina to be bought up and turned into 15 minute city after devastating fire?

AlaskaJono

@David PS Thanks for posting. I have only one bar on from my phone/hotspot now= limited internet. I still can't believe the media BLOCKAGE on this event. Where are some real photos? Where are some people who lived through this and what do they have to say?! Very suspicious.

One idea I had is to flood the interWAVES with the idea that Coconut Obamas and Oprah open their homes/property for the brothers and sisters that are still living and in need of shelter; Why Not in Millionaires homes for the time being? Some savvy FB'ers and other bloggers on here, Twitter follks - etc., can we spread this idea?
I do think it is a Gem! If it spreads SUPER fast and wide, the rich folks gotta cave in to the idea, otherwise lose too much face.

I know all about FEMA's operation quality, and there are multiple "contractors" between the $$$ and the actual help on the ground. My guess is that 10-20% made it to the actual site/victims post-Katrina, and the bulk of that was way too late. ( I was there about 4 weeks after the Hurricane for over a year, family down there. )

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
Should also look at Amazon’s Bezos with this….
we are living in truly amazing times - new normal wild fires, new normal hurricanes and new normal publishing speed, all in about a week. are they desperate and making mistakes or are they sending a more dire message? cheers ~

OP
David PS

David PS

@David PS Thanks for posting. I have only one bar on from my phone/hotspot now= limited internet. I still can't believe the media BLOCKAGE on this event. Where are some real photos? Where are some people who lived through this and what do they have to say?! Very suspicious.

One idea I had is to flood the interWAVES with the idea that Coconut Obamas and Oprah open their homes/property for the brothers and sisters that are still living and in need of shelter; Why Not in Millionaires homes for the time being? Some savvy FB'ers and other bloggers on here, Twitter follks - etc., can we spread this idea?
I do think it is a Gem! If it spreads SUPER fast and wide, the rich folks gotta cave in to the idea, otherwise lose too much face.

I know all about FEMA's operation quality, and there are multiple "contractors" between the $$$ and the actual help on the ground. My guess is that 10-20% made it to the actual site/victims post-Katrina, and the bulk of that was way too late. ( I was there about 4 weeks after the Hurricane for over a year, family down there. )

I recommend that you take no action. Certainly, do not implicate me in your plans.

AlaskaJono

I recommend that you take no action. Certainly, do not implicate me in your plans.
Dude- you my friend - who are the Dr Who look alike complete with Sonic Screwdriver - and you as a Timelord look alike - must understand that the messing around with the time/space continuum has already begun. There is a time for action, and a time for repose, I agree. Individuals must know their own situation. All I know as a citizen is that this end of Sept/beginning of Oct, banks will fail. Be prepared.

OP
David PS

David PS

Beatrix_

View: https://twitter.com/USPacificFleet/status/1263932322048434176

2arE.png

AlaskaJono

Here is a link from Eric Coppolino - Just got this so did not listen yet. Apparently the Maui segment begins at about 50 minutes.

He was in Thailand recently at a private 'conference' of health freedom folks that was sponsored by a private person, Bill. Andy Kaufman was there as well. Interesting. Enjoy

At about 4 minutes in Coppolino does go into an introduction of who Eric West is and how the 'Maui info' came into being.

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/return-from-thailand-on-the-ground?utm_source=podcast-email%2Csubstack&publication_id=936745&post_id=136408491&utm_medium=email#details

AlaskaJono

Just finished listening to the interview part of my above addition, an interview with Eric West who lives in Maui about the goings on there. Wow. Worth your time, imo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom