THERE IS NO PROOF the Canada Forest Fires are actually happening

JamesGatz

Great Video from Frank Tufano I'm sharing here:

Some points worth noting:

-VERY LITTLE to NO footage or live footage of the fires EXIST, on a forest fire THIS BIG, footage should be very easy to obtain, yet NO ONE seems to be taking any footage

- the Wind SUPPOSEDLY blew the smoke to the Entire Atlantic-NorthEastern Region yet it wasn't windy at all on any day this week, this is HUNDREDS OF MILES of travel for the smoke to complete and THOUSANDS OF MILES OF SMOKE, seems EXTREMELY UNLIKELY

-NOTHING LIKE THIS has ever happened before, there has NEVER BEEN THIS AMOUNT OF TOXIC SMOG from a "forest fire", this has NEVER BEEN SEEN that an entire city and tri-state area covered in orange smog from a "forest fire"

Etc.

Video below, someone get Frank Tufano on RAY PEAT ALREADY:

View: https://youtu.be/OaeBAr-VE-U

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt all the orange smog is highly toxic chemicals sprayed in the air

I had PANIC ATTACKS while trying to breathe outside and IT DEFINITELY DID NOT feel like smoke from a "fire", smelled like some highly toxic chemical - THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ME

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

And its so funny that people will see this and they still don't believe in chemtrails/"geoengineering" 🤣🤣🤣

Maaaannnnn, these people will spray you like A BUG, don't doubt it

Summer

If they’re not using this as an excuse to enact more Orwellian policies, it makes me wonder if they’re trying to keep people indoors or obstruct the view of the sky.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Don't we feel the effects from sand/dust storms all the way on the other side of the world?

The video of all the fires starting at once is interesting, if real.

lvysaur

I doubt it

- temps were in the high 80s in Canada this May
- it smelled like a campfire

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I doubt it

- temps were in the high 80s in Canada this May
- it smelled like a campfire
It definitely did not smell like a campfire, I live in NYC how are you going to tell me? When was the last time a forest fire doused cities in orange chemical smog?

This is why you haven't evolved into Venusar yet, you know I have a Shiny Charizard right? Shhhhhhhhhhh

mgrabs

It definitely did not smell like a campfire, I live in NYC how are you going to tell me? When was the last time a forest fire doused cities in orange chemical smog?

This is why you haven't evolved into Venusar yet, you know I have a Shiny Charizard right? Shhhhhhhhhhh
I’m in NJ & I do agree with you. It all makes sense.. remember that sonice boom the other day? And the random plane that was “shot down” which was a big donator to the Trump campaign etc.. either that boom was the jets or some ***t was dropped. IDFK

My other normal thought would be that my father mentioned that the smell of the fire was chemically yes.. BUT a ***t ton of homes, buildings, cars, burned and the telephone wires and towers.. Do you think that smell was a combination of the plastic in the cars and all the other funky stuff burning?

Maybe we have to bring out ye old bottle of lugols iodine.. radiation or deal with hypo symptoms LOL

Nfinkelstein

the fires aren't real... righhhhhhhht. 40 million canadians are in on the hoax, and the flames engulfing their houses and forests are holograms generated by cia-controlled ufo's. @JamesGatz I love your spontaneity but sometimes your threads undermine all credibility.

Risingfire

In Manhattan it didn’t. Right over the bridge in NJ it did

Iceman2016

It definitely smells like burning wood (to me) throughout the greater Toronto area for the last few days. It seems hard to imagine something other than forest fires being able to have such a wide, far reaching effect.

Peatful

Jumped in to say-

Like COVID
This has many tentacles of evil intent

One obvious one being
Back to mask wearing
Especially you abundant New Yorkers

Second obvious
This was from nasty global warming

They think we’re dumb

As an aside
There is videos of the flames

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
“Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it."

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I am in Philly.

It definitely smelled like a nice cozy campfire for 2 days straight.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I mean, one can still entertain alternative theories, but certain observable experiences should be factored in. Yes, I was smelling campfire for two days, that's a data point.

Similar to COVID-19 in a way. My cousin died from COVID in a 3rd world country. She died at a time we all were saying covid was a hoax. Did that compel me to get jabbed and face-diaper? No.

The truth is almost always somewhere on the spectrum, not necessarily in the middle.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Hope you guys all have your negative ion generators running in your homes! I have three swirling all the time!
And an air filter of some kind too.
Don’t breath that sh$t east coasters!
🙏❤️🍊

Back
Top Bottom