coverage: use your retainers if he needs them
Calling in a couple favors to keep things quiet: priceless
Gently nudging the course of history: surprisingly inexpensive

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard®

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Badger

Long video here, but around -14:10, you see Charger blast in, and then back out. Fingers cover part of the lens:

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Yeah, whole thing smells funny.

BTW, is that vid from facebook? I don't do FB, but man that time control is goofy :)

Badger

I don't do FB either, but the vid work fine for me, so it should for you.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

but around -14:10
Yeah it worked, but I just figured the minus sign was fat fingered in there. Not used to working backward.

Badger

This Twitter pundit totally rejects false flag theory. He makes a good case for tribalism and political parties vying with each other to benefit politically from this by blaming the other, wanting as many dead bodies as possible. He makes a lot of hay out of fact cops were no where to be seen and that they did not close street before car incident happened. Check out his interesting thread: Thomas Wictor on Twitter

Badger

People tell me all the time I do things **** backward, so I guess I'm used to it. :):
Yeah it worked, but I just figured the minus sign was fat fingered in there. Not used to working backward.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Read the tweetstorm but it's missing the part where if ordinary dude goes out wearing a maga hat his odds of coming home bloody are hugely increased. Wanting to express support for the president of the country you live in without getting beat up doesn't make you a caveman.

x-ray peat

False Flag or not, the blood is real.
upload_2017-8-13_0-11-29.jpeg

Badger

Good point.

Read the tweetstorm but it's missing the part where if ordinary dude goes out wearing a maga hat his odds of coming home bloody are hugely increased. Wanting to express support for the president of the country you live in without getting beat up doesn't make you a caveman.

michael94

False Flag or not, the blood is real.View attachment 6203
That's a hell of picture supporting false flag theory, which I lean towards.
Hearing about suits against city.
Also, speculation of false flag. Following pic is supposed frame from vid (enhanced) as backing up. Guy looking in mirror, doesn't look scared, looks pro, all buckled up. Driving backward up street was definitely pro tier, but maybe luck.
View attachment 6202
Agreed... The driving backwards did not look amateur at all. Also, if you watch the only footage ( to my knowledge ) of the actual crash happening, the camera turns away at the crucial moment. Amazing how that always happens. The picture @x-ray peat posted is interesting. I suppose that scene could be staged hollywood-style but I'll wait for more evidence . Pics of injuries, other footage etc. For now I'm leaning towards false flag.

Badger

For whatever it's worth, Wictor's comments on Cville emerge from a larger context.

I just discovered his Twitter feed a few weeks ago, and as far as I can figure out, he insists strongly that Trump is a master of disingenuousness. He deliberately appears much dumber and less capable than he really is, to compel his enemies to to be less guarded and cautious and thereby take him less seriously, thereby making him seem much less of a threat than he really is. If he let them see him as he is, they would be threatened to a high degree, and fight much harder and more effectively against him. Kind of out of Sun Tsu.

But there is more, beyond Sun Tsu. Part of Trump's charade involves a White House with constant drama and apparent conflicts within it. The easy-to-understand model to use for understanding this is the World Wrestling Federation. All the characters in it - the wrestlers who have strange cartoony characters, bad guys, good guys, each hating the other, feuds and soap opera behavior - it's all pretend drama, it's fake. It's theater. Trump orchestrates something very similar, but for deeply deadly important objectives and goals, it's not merely entertainment with Trump as it is in the WWF. All the theater and spectacle profoundly misleads his opponents to follow dead end directions while he stealthily goes into other directions unbeknownst to them. While his enemies obsess over some crap Trump said, he's doing stuff, behind the scenes, which they have no time to pay attention to. Knowing this context might help clarify what Wictor is saying about Cville.

I have not yet bought into this myself, but am still ruminating over it. Accept or reject it as you see fit.

Last edited:

Badger

"Also, if you watch the only footage ( to my knowledge ) of the actual crash happening, the camera turns away at the crucial moment. Amazing how that always happens. The picture @x-ray peat posted is interesting. I suppose that scene could be staged hollywood-style but I'll wait for more evidence."

Correct about the camera. Face of real driver may never have been on video, just the car he was driving, while they edit in footage showing face of the patsy.

Agreed... The driving backwards did not look amateur at all. Also, if you watch the only footage ( to my knowledge ) of the actual crash happening, the camera turns away at the crucial moment. Amazing how that always happens. The picture @x-ray peat posted is interesting. I suppose that scene could be staged hollywood-style but I'll wait for more evidence . Pics of injuries, other footage etc. For now I'm leaning towards false flag.

Atman

How does shouting "muh evil nazis" and "muh fashists" solve the problem?
What do these people think? Do they think at all?
People don't care about these buzzwords anymore, they have become immunized over time.

@x-ray peat So, what is this dialectical trick?

You can't hold someone else responsible. Any rhetoric they're spouting is a rationalization to do what they already want to do. I think you're the one who doesn't see.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your ethnicity?

He comes in almost every political thread to post his ambiguous walls of text.
Eventually he says it's the Jesuits who control world politics but refuses to explain the lack of apparent evidence, the lack of coherent motive etc.
He also has his profile on private. :)

Sad but true. Note that the left's rallies are not violently disrupted by the right, but if separation is the only way the right can rally without violent disruption, so be it.
But who will pay the taxes!? :D

Kyle M

If a 14 year old is saying "kill all n%*#*@s" online, or "put them back in the oven, I've got news for you, he's just blowing off some steam and saying stuff to get a rise out of middle brow pearl clutchers.

oh, and did anyone mention, no airbag deployed in the Charger? professionals at work here my friends.

Last edited:
OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Well! That was a fun day. But this morning I woke up sane. The whole event was a show that was so convincing that I didn't even have to suspend my disbelief because I had none. Gotta tip my cap to the producers, Soros et al. Happy birthday George!

The dramatis personae consisted of paid actors and dupes on both sides, and though I lost a few hours away from my work and preferred entertainments at least I didn't end up injured, imprisoned, or dead. The Deep State Players, who have brought us so many similar productions over the decades, are very very good.

Next time I'll try to remember this comment and act accordingly:
The circus is in town