Maui Melted Car Electrical Fire We the People

Dapose

Forum Supporter
DO NOT USE WATER to put the electrical fire out. Why? Because, water is a conductor of electricity and if you I throw a bucket of water on an electrical fire, you can be electrocuted. What’s more, water can actually cause the fire to spread by conducting electricity throughout the room, especially if there are flammable materials, such as curtains or a fabric couch in the room.

View: https://youtu.be/Q9L9WvlCli0?si=AOviVyt2oTMaBwyK

What happens when you put a metal fork in your microwave oven?

And as firefighters heroically rushed in toward the flames to try and save their community, they found that there was little to no water pressure in the fire hydrants, which quickly ran dry.

Was that because they shut off the water in advance, on purpose? Because they knew it was a microwave energy weapon?

MkUltra

Oh for *%&#! sake.

There are high winds causing electrical lines to contact and electrical poles being blown down. People see this occurring. They see it starting fires. Eye witnesses abound.

But no, the explanation is some directed energy weapon. The destruction was caused by, as Dr. Evil would say "frick'in laser beams".

Clearly a grass fire was near that vehicle. The grass fire however didn't melt it - the grass fire caught the car on fire then all the plastics and gasoline in the car melted it. Anyone that has ever seen a car fire that has been allowed to burn to completion has seen that sort of destruction.

Yes, the government will lie to you. Yes they are not to be trusted. But, not everything is a government conspiracy.

This was causing by all sorts of bureaucratic incompetence - not releasing water to fight fires because of idiotic DEI concerns, an electrical company fetishizing over "green energy" rather than spending the money to maintain their grid, the local government dropping the ball in warning it's citizens. It was not caused by directed energy weapons.

Peater

Yes, the government will lie to you. Yes they are not to be trusted. But, not everything is a government conspiracy.

I think they actually put crap like this out there to discredit anything other than the approved story.

MkUltra

They definitely would rather answer this ridiculous and easily dismissed accusation than answer the hard questions like:

* Why did Kaleo Manuel (First Deputy Hawaii Water Commission) withhold releasing water needed to fight fires for over five hours? Was it because the initial fires were in more affluent areas and Manuel was concerned about "water equity" as has been alleged?

* Is it true that Hawaiian Electric had been neglecting spending money to maintain their grid which was apparently in obvious disrepair in favor of spending money on various green energy projects?

* Was the decision not to sound warning sirens correct?

Certainly there are other questions they'd rather not have asked as well. But "directed energy weapons started the fires"? On hell yeah they'd enjoy swatting that down as a kook conspiracy theory and emblematic of the sort of people that would question them in the first place.

Pablo Cruise

I find the Maui fire very suspicious. Something was going on that does not add up. No siren? "didn't want to scare people", that is bs. Did not want to turn on the water "because of the water gods" one said in essence. The way out had a blockade? Thousands died. Hundreds of children and.....we find out power turned off 2 hours before the fire? Please don't marginalize my comments, they are relatively accurate. Very fishy in Maui. Wonder if the govt will investigate? Not likely so why?
I am very disturbed about a govt who has no concern for people but plenty of "concern" for Ukraine. Politics before people?

Whichway?

I am very disturbed about a govt who has no concern for people but plenty of "concern" for Ukraine. Politics before people?
Maybe the government doesn’t like native Hawaiians, but likes Ukrainians. Maybe they needed a way to clear out some natives so they could move others into that region.

MkUltra

I find the Maui fire very suspicious. Something was going on that does not add up. No siren? "didn't want to scare people", that is bs. Did not want to turn on the water "because of the water gods" one said in essence. The way out had a blockade? Thousands died. Hundreds of children and.....we find out power turned off 2 hours before the fire? Please don't marginalize my comments, they are relatively accurate. Very fishy in Maui. Wonder if the govt will investigate? Not likely so why?

It's amazing to me that people find it easier to believe that the government is full of evil but hyperintelligent people capable of formulating and successfully executing elaborate and diabolical plans with dozens of moving pieces rather than believing that the government is full of incompetent, foolish, slothful, idiots.

Have any of you ever met someone from the government?

OP
D

Dapose

Forum Supporter
It's amazing to me that people find it easier to believe that the government is full of evil but hyperintelligent people capable of formulating and successfully executing elaborate and diabolical plans with dozens of moving pieces rather than believing that the government is full of incompetent, foolish, slothful, idiots.

Sure! And it amazes me that people can think the government is full of evil foolish idiots but somehow the people running other corporations aren’t sick twisted foolish idiots.
They are the same people! 🤣

MkUltra

As long as you're not thinking that death rays from space are melting cars then we can probably agree.

Pablo Cruise

The point is that the Maui fire is suspicious from Joe Biden to lack of credible investigation by the federal govt. After Covid and vaccines I find it interesting anyone trusts the govt. No elaborate theories needed but reasonable skepticism is justified for the Maui fire. Fair comment?

Pablo Cruise

Sure! And it amazes me that people can think the government is full of evil foolish idiots but somehow the people running other corporations aren’t sick twisted foolish idiots.
There is a place for naivete. It prevents a person from looking into reality and they can go on with life their life while others do the heavy lifting.

No conspiracy theories just fact we found out. Reality sucks?

Pablo Cruise

There is a place for naivete. It prevents a person from looking into the abyss and they can go on with life while the doers
Maybe the government doesn’t like native Hawaiians, but likes Ukrainians. Maybe they needed a way to clear out some natives so they could move others into that region.

Pablo Cruise

There is just something odd about the Maui fire. What fires rage with such heat and destruction? Does anyone have any background on fires and typical destruction? It is hard for me to accept this was an ordinary fire. How do cars get destroyed like that?

MkUltra

There is just something odd about the Maui fire. What fires rage with such heat and destruction? Does anyone have any background on fires and typical destruction? It is hard for me to accept this was an ordinary fire. How do cars get destroyed like that?

Every car fire that I’ve ever seen that burned to completion looked like that.

Cars are full of plastics and gasoline. They burn very well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom