The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier

Steve

David Martin put this dossier together and urges people to get it in the hands of your attorney generals or whoever else can do something with it.

Attachments

• The_Fauci_COVID-19_Dossier.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 72

Lollipop2

Latest article from Mercola's site ...

There is a link for a PDF version within the article. This link will likely expire in a few days. Grab it here for now ...
Hey @Seven thanks for these PDFs. I wanted to read it but am not signed up to his newsletter. I am currently not signing up anywhere. Please post any other good articles and their PDFs if you do not mind.

Seven

Hey @Seven thanks for these PDFs. I wanted to read it but am not signed up to his newsletter. I am currently not signing up anywhere. Please post any other good articles and their PDFs if you do not mind.
Hi @Lollipop2 ... are you able to read the Mercola article and download the PDF from it? You don't need to subscribe or be a member. For some reason the PDF version of Mercola articles won't attach here. I can probably try to zip archive them if this site will accept a zip attachment.

Here are his articles for today:

The Lies Behind the ‘Pandemic of Unvaxxed’​

Is This the Road to Totalitarianism?​

Note that you may find the comments to each article very interesting as well.

Lollipop2

Hi @Lollipop2 ... are you able to read the Mercola article and download the PDF from it? You don't need to subscribe or be a member. For some reason the PDF version of Mercola articles won't attach here. I can probably try to zip archive them if this site will accept a zip attachment.

Here are his articles for today:

The Lies Behind the ‘Pandemic of Unvaxxed’​

Is This the Road to Totalitarianism?​

Note that you may find the comments to each article very interesting as well.
Hey great thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals