2,800 People Died Yesterday In The US From COVID-19

blob69

Why do you assume I trust the government. The thinking styles I've referenced have to do with group consensus politics. I am aware of the many confounding variables that muddy the numbers, but I'm not going to pretend I know with full sovereignty of knowledge what is actually going on here. 50,000 people dying from respirator protocols is very different than over reporting numbers, dying from preexisting conditions, false positive tests, etc etc. But members here will reposition themselves constantly and defensively. First it was comparing everything to the flu numbers. As numbers increase then it becomes a different argument. Don't you see that I'm not questioning any of these arguments, im questioning the psychology and I'm questioning the defensive presumptuousness as well as the sort of hive dismissal of members like me for simply presenting a number and scratching my head. All of a sudden I'm some kind of detractor. And if members here think they are enlightened because of their access to compelling fringe information and studies, their behavior with such info. totally cancels out any enlightenment they think they have....because this exact psychology is used in any group. Members will rail against the establishment but not see they are creating their own establishment.

It has been known for a long time that panic and stress can themselves cause increased mortality (see photo I attached). One of the examples are deadly therapies used for supposedly deadly covid-19, but it is by far not the only reason. I copied a story from Italy below that illustrates it well. It is a fact that increased mortality appeared after the panic and lock-downs, not before, and that it was the worst in countries with the most drastic measures. Also, it has been known for a long time that viruses are abused for commercial gains and that very little is actually known about them (this book explains it very well; deadly therapies other than ventilators are also described). So why on Earth would anyone believe this time that the virus is deadly, particularly when it belongs to a group of common cold viruses. The whole story is simply bizarre and full of inconsistencies.

"We have also received the following message from an observer in Italy, who gives further details about the dramatic situation there, which is obviously due to far more than a virus:

„In recent weeks, most of the Eastern European nurses who worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week supporting people in need of care in Italy have left the country in a hurry. This is not least because of the panic-mongering and the curfews and border closures threatened by the „emergency governments“. As a result, old people in need of care and disabled people, some without relatives, were left helpless by their carers.

Many of these abandoned people then ended up after a few days in the hospitals, which had been permanently overloaded for years, because they were dehydrated, among other things. Unfortunately, the hospitals lacked the personnel who had to look after the children locked up in their apartments because schools and kindergartens had been closed. This then led to the complete collapse of the care for the disabled and the elderly, especially in those areas where even harder „measures“ were ordered, and to chaotic conditions.

The nursing emergency, which was caused by the panic, temporarily led to many deaths among those in need of care and increasingly among younger patients in the hospitals. These fatalities then served to cause even more panic among those in charge and the media, who reported, for example, „another 475 fatalities“, „The dead are being removed from hospitals by the army“, accompanied by pictures of coffins and army trucks lined up.

However, this was the result of the funeral directors‘ fear of the „killer virus“, who therefore refused their services. Moreover, on the one hand there were too many deaths at once and on the other hand the government passed a law that the corpses carrying the coronavirus had to be cremated. In Catholic Italy, few cremations had been carried out in the past. Therefore there were only a few small crematoria, which very quickly reached their limits. Therefore the deceased had to be laid out in different churches.

In principle, this development is the same in all countries. However, the quality of the health system has a considerable influence on the effects. Therefore, there are fewer problems in Germany, Austria or Switzerland than in Italy, Spain or the USA. However, as can be seen in the official figures, there is no significant increase in the mortality rate. Just a small mountain that came from this tragedy.“"

Facts about Covid-19

blob69

plagues.png

Peater Piper

Yeah there are already charts floating around from a few weeks ago showing the pneumonia deaths are down BY FAR. Meaning every patient with pneumonia is listed as a COVID19 patient.
This isn't the case in the U.S., just the opposite actually. You can see all the pneumonia deaths by week dating back to 2015. Weeks 14 and 15 of this year are about 50% higher than at the peak of cold and flu season of previous years, and 100% higher than is typical for this time of year.

National Center for Health Statistics Mortality Surveillance System

InChristAlone

This isn't the case in the U.S., just the opposite actually. You can see all the pneumonia deaths by week dating back to 2015. Weeks 14 and 15 of this year are about 50% higher than at the peak of cold and flu season of previous years, and 100% higher than is typical for this time of year.

National Center for Health Statistics Mortality Surveillance System
It is no wonder there was a spike after the country shut down- there was a massive fear campaign. Plus where are those numbers coming from?! Looking at this graph https://data.cdc.gov/d/muzy-jte6/visualization influenza and pneumonia deaths for April 2019 were 4,106 and for April 2020 so far preliminary numbers are 4,220,, of course reporting on this past week is inconclusive so I will come back to this thread in the next couple weeks when the data is more conclusive. The fluview graph seems EXAGGERATED when they state themselves that for 2020 data is preliminary.

And then even still all cause mortality is down by 33,875 most hospitals are empty, there is NO spike in mortality.

April1-30 2019: 222,851
April1-30 2020: 188,976

Where are the millions of deaths predicted?

This is nothing more than a bad flu/cold season, I'd say a big fat HOAX.

Peater Piper

It is no wonder there was a spike after the country shut down- there was a massive fear campaign.
Fear causes pneumonia?

Plus where are those numbers coming from?!
The CDC's flu and pneumonia tracking tool. The link you're looking at doesn't appear to be updated with any frequency.

The fluview graph seems EXAGGERATED when they state themselves that for 2020 data is preliminary.
As in they're still receiving reports, so the numbers may be increased. You can also go to Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), which has the pneumonia numbers even higher than what Fluview is showing.

As for the rest of your post, I was really only pointing out the fallacy of pneumonia deaths dropping due to being labeled as COVID-19, when pneumonia deaths have in fact gone up substantially.

InChristAlone

Fear causes pneumonia?

The CDC's flu and pneumonia tracking tool. The link you're looking at doesn't appear to be updated with any frequency.

As in they're still receiving reports, so the numbers may be increased. You can also go to Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), which has the pneumonia numbers even higher than what Fluview is showing.

As for the rest of your post, I was really only pointing out the fallacy of pneumonia deaths dropping due to being labeled as COVID-19, when pneumonia deaths have in fact gone up substantially.
They are admitting ELEVATED PNEUMONIA DEATHS MAY BE COVID19 CASES, that weren't classified as such.
"Deaths due to COVID-19 may be misclassified as pneumonia or influenza deaths in the absence of positive test results, and these conditions may appear on death certificates as a comorbid condition. Thus, increases in pneumonia or influenza deaths may be an indicator of excess COVID-19-related mortality."

Also, they changed the coding for coronavirus of course because they are trying to bump up the numbers to pandemic status. They released a document to hospitals that all presumed and probable cases of COVID19 will be coded UO7.1 instead of the UO7.2 for probable cases. That code was specifically used for lab confirmed coronavirus. So as you can imagine the counts just keep climbing as anyone who wasn't deemed to have died from the flu is now COVID19 death.

On that COVID page it says 706,401 people have died of all causes so far since March 1rst, last year during the same time period 514,337 died. That's a difference of 192,064!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And is not what is being reported elsewhere like I mentioned with the graph on another CDC page.. I can't wait til these numbers get updated I'm glad I'm marking them down here to refer back to. A lot of these deaths are happening in NY. And we know they are killing patients with ventilators.

mrchibbs

Yeah there are already charts floating around from a few weeks ago showing the pneumonia deaths are down BY FAR. Meaning every patient with pneumonia is listed as a COVID19 patient. And an urgent care doctor is blowing the lid on Dr. Fauci and telling people the truth that the hospitals added COVID19 as a diagnosis for cause of death and pressures them to list it as such. Here is the video:

And the video has been removed by Youtube. It's truly an authoritarian world.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

It has been known for a long time that panic and stress can themselves cause increased mortality (see photo I attached). One of the examples are deadly therapies used for supposedly deadly covid-19, but it is by far not the only reason. I copied a story from Italy below that illustrates it well. It is a fact that increased mortality appeared after the panic and lock-downs, not before, and that it was the worst in countries with the most drastic measures. Also, it has been known for a long time that viruses are abused for commercial gains and that very little is actually known about them (this book explains it very well; deadly therapies other than ventilators are also described). So why on Earth would anyone believe this time that the virus is deadly, particularly when it belongs to a group of common cold viruses. The whole story is simply bizarre and full of inconsistencies.

"We have also received the following message from an observer in Italy, who gives further details about the dramatic situation there, which is obviously due to far more than a virus:

„In recent weeks, most of the Eastern European nurses who worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week supporting people in need of care in Italy have left the country in a hurry. This is not least because of the panic-mongering and the curfews and border closures threatened by the „emergency governments“. As a result, old people in need of care and disabled people, some without relatives, were left helpless by their carers.

Many of these abandoned people then ended up after a few days in the hospitals, which had been permanently overloaded for years, because they were dehydrated, among other things. Unfortunately, the hospitals lacked the personnel who had to look after the children locked up in their apartments because schools and kindergartens had been closed. This then led to the complete collapse of the care for the disabled and the elderly, especially in those areas where even harder „measures“ were ordered, and to chaotic conditions.

The nursing emergency, which was caused by the panic, temporarily led to many deaths among those in need of care and increasingly among younger patients in the hospitals. These fatalities then served to cause even more panic among those in charge and the media, who reported, for example, „another 475 fatalities“, „The dead are being removed from hospitals by the army“, accompanied by pictures of coffins and army trucks lined up.

However, this was the result of the funeral directors‘ fear of the „killer virus“, who therefore refused their services. Moreover, on the one hand there were too many deaths at once and on the other hand the government passed a law that the corpses carrying the coronavirus had to be cremated. In Catholic Italy, few cremations had been carried out in the past. Therefore there were only a few small crematoria, which very quickly reached their limits. Therefore the deceased had to be laid out in different churches.

In principle, this development is the same in all countries. However, the quality of the health system has a considerable influence on the effects. Therefore, there are fewer problems in Germany, Austria or Switzerland than in Italy, Spain or the USA. However, as can be seen in the official figures, there is no significant increase in the mortality rate. Just a small mountain that came from this tragedy.“"

Facts about Covid-19

Was this a reply to my comment or just a personal info sharing comment? I'm already aware of all or most of the information you shared and was only commenting on the psychology of fear groups, which exist here.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I suggest that before you say such things, you consult the CDC website and check yourself. CDC estimates between 24,000 and 62,000 flu deaths for the 2019-2020 season: Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

Also, 410,000-740,000 influenza hospitalizations for this season.

"Amazingly" (sarcasm) the weekly influenza death toll has dropped off to below national baseline levels. Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report (FluView)

"Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories is now low. Influenza-like illness activity continues to decrease and is below the national baseline. The percent of deaths due to pneumonia or influenza (P&I) is high but the increase is due primarily to COVID-19, not influenza."

I consulted the CDC Instagram which explicitly stated about 18,000 flu deaths this season. All in all "lower" than recent years.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Bottomline, nearly every death is being categorized as covid19, and the death rate is calculated against a tiny tiny number of people who actually were tested, while the real pool of infected people is 100x that number. The real death rate is typical of flu viruses.

Nobody cares when millions every year die of typical influenza and pneumonia, or even tuberculosis.

To compound the issue, everybody who needs care for other issues right now are not getting it, and they tend to die in larger numbers because of the lack of health infrastructure for anything that isn't covid19.

It's a real virus, but as Peat said, isn't anything out of the ordinary in terms of fatalities, and it seems to me like a joint exercise between some major governments and industry for ill designs.

The only reason for the panic is that people aren't aware that every winter, millions of people die every year across the developed countries.

The real mortality rate is not known yet, and I have no verification of every death being labeled COVID...not to deny the possibility. It's also not flu ignorance, as I'm well aware of the flu numbers and how these numbers (for whatever reason) are notable. Like Fauci predicted, a "bad flu year"...except that it's in addition to the flu, presumably. We have no clear verifiable information that flu deaths are now COVID deaths, or at least how many.

So, there's not a bottom line yet....a sense of resolution like you claim.

I'm starting to wonder about the whole 5G thing now...

rei

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

In whole of europe there was about a 20% increase in mortality for a couple of weeks. That is the extent of the "pandemic"

It's much more than i expected, but at least an order of magnitude less than what i would call a "pandemic" for the word to not lose it's meaning.

boris

These scums deleted the TIME article :mad:. Here is the exact same article, but on yahoo Why some doctors are moving away from ventilators for virus patients

More info on ventilators:
Special Report: As virus advances, doctors rethink rush to ventilate

Many interesting points:

• In China, 86% of 22 COVID-19 patients didn’t survive invasive ventilation at an intensive care unit in Wuhan, the city where the pandemic began, according to a study published in The Lancet in February. Normally, the paper said, patients with severe breathing problems have a 50% chance of survival.
  • A recent British study found two-thirds of COVID-19 patients put on mechanical ventilators ended up dying anyway
  • a New York study found 88% of 320 mechanically ventilated COVID-19 patients had died.
  • In Germany, as patient Bergmann struggled to breathe, he said he was getting too desperate to care...Instead of putting Bergmann on a mechanical ventilator, the clinic gave him morphine and kept him on the oxygen mask. He’s since tested free of the infection, but not fully recovered.
  • Instead, Hart’s hospital tried other forms of ventilation using masks or thin nasal tubes, as Voshaar did with his German patient. “We seem to be seeing better results,” Hart said.
  • In a paper published by the American Thoracic Society on March 30, Gattinoni and other Italian doctors wrote that COVID-19 does not lead to “typical” respiratory problems. Patients’ lungs were working better than they would expect for ARDS, they wrote - they were more elastic. So, he said, mechanical ventilation should be given “with a lower pressure than the one we are used to.”
    Ventilating some COVID-19 sufferers as if they were standard patients with ARDS is not appropriate, he told Reuters. “It’s like using a Ferrari to go to the shop next door, you press on the accelerator and you smash the window.”
  • The Italians were swiftly followed by Cameron Kyle-Sidell, a New York physician who put out a talk on YouTube saying that by preparing to put patients on ventilators, hospitals in America were treating “the wrong disease.” Ventilation, he feared, would lead to “a tremendous amount of harm to a great number of people in a very short time.”
  • Long-term ventilation management is complex, but Hill said some U.S. hospitals were trying to bring non-critical care physicians up to speed fast with webinars or even tip sheets. “That is a recipe for bad outcomes.”
...and more.

Last edited:

Inaut

Apparently the coronatask force is being dismantled, Fauci is in "self isolation" and pawpaws are vulnerable to infection(why does everybody say papayas @SOMO ?). I think things are about to change quickly....Treason charges are next...………………..

Edit** I forgot to put self isolation in brackets. Thanks @tankasnowgod . #obamagate...…forgot this one

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Apparently the coronatask force is being dismantled, Fauci is in self isolation and pawpaws are vulnerable to infection(why does everybody say papayas @SOMO ?). I think things are about to change quickly....Treason charges are next...………………..

On Paw Paw vs. Papaya...... When listening to the President of Tanzania talk about it, Paw Paw almost sounds like Papaya. I think they may have tested papayas, too. They did test motor oil (but that test came back unconclusive)

If you've been following Ben Fulford at all, he has suggested that famous people and politicians who say they are quarantined due to COVID is actually code for them being arrested. This was the story about Facui and the head of the FDA. Man, it sure would be nice if the heads of two massive criminal orgs like the CDC and FDA were under arrest.....

It's weird, over the past few weeks, I have been paying attention to my gut feeling, and if I'm not reading about anything and getting worked up, there is almost this clam that has come over me. As if we really are on the path to a reset. You could be right about things changing quickly (I think and hope you are). If Flynn's exoneration was lighting the fuse.....................................

Last edited:

SOMO

Apparently the coronatask force is being dismantled, Fauci is in self isolation and pawpaws are vulnerable to infection(why does everybody say papayas @SOMO ?). I think things are about to change quickly....Treason charges are next...………………..

If I had to speculate, I can definitely see how some fruit would get a positive covid-test.

The tests measure SOME kind of protein and papayas (the pawpaw that grows in North America is not what Tanzanians call Pawpaw) contain a bunch of enzymes and unique proteins - these proteins may cross-react with the reagents on the covid test.

I think papaya could screw trigger a false-positive, but I do not think a low-protein fruit like strawberry,aspberry would.

I also think blueberries may, because of the fungal/mycoproteins on the skin.

Regina

On Paw Paw vs. Papaya...... When listening to the President of Tanzania talk about it, Paw Paw almost sounds like Papaya. I think they may have tested papayas, too. They did test motor oil (but that test came back unconclusive)

If you've been following Ben Fulford at all, he has suggested that famous people and politicians who say they are quarantined due to COVID is actually code for them being arrested. This was the story about Facui and the head of the FDA. Man, it sure would be nice if the heads of two massive criminal orgs like the CDC and FDA were under arrest.....

It's weird, over the past few weeks, I have been paying attention to my gut feeling, and if I'm not reading about anything and getting worked up, there is almost this clam that has come over me. As if we really are on the path to a reset. You could be right about things changing quickly (I think and hope you are). If Flynn's exoneration was lighting the fuse.....................................

Yes me too.
I'm very sensitive that way. I found myself smiling more in the last few days. And with less weight bearing down like a vampiric incubus heavy on my heart.
(I hope it's not just the pregnenolone. ;))

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals