The Countries That Eat The Most Coconut Oil Have The Most Transexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankdee20

The countries that eat the most coconut oil also eat the most soy... and carribean countries that traditionally had plenty of coconut had very muscular men with no incidence of baldness.

Caribbean men don't eat soy, but their is baldness in the American Caribbean ones I've seen

Frankdee20

watching a few Brother Nathaniel videos doesnt count as research. The ravvit hole goes wat further than the blame the Jews hyped everywhere on the web. The Jews are being scapegoated by the ruling elite to take the heat off of them like they have done for the last two thousand years.
Lats time I checked George Bush wasnt Jewish but has been photographed taking communion and is now thinking of outright converting, just like Tony Blair did. You have the wrong religion

Closet Zionist !

Frankdee20

actually Im born again but its pretty clear that you are an out of the closet Catholic.
"Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues."

I'm atheist

Frankdee20

but I bet you were born Roman Catholic. That stuff doesnt just come off so easy. More importantly the Vatican is a political power not just a religion.
watching a few Brother Nathaniel videos doesnt count as research. The rabbit hole goes way further than the blame the Jews BS hyped everywhere on the web. The Jews are being scapegoated by the ruling elite to take the heat off of them like they have done for the last two thousand years.
Lats time I checked George Bush wasnt Jewish but has been photographed taking communion and is now thinking of outright converting, just like Tony Blair did. You have the wrong religion

The Jews are the ruling elite

Frankdee20

They're the titans of global finance, members of congress can't have dual citizenship unless Israeli, and the Talmud is a best seller in South Korea because its people wish to emulate the most successful ethnic group. I can make a million arguments why they are the ruling elite.

Frankdee20

Shouldn't you be defending Harvey Weinstein or something?

Frankdee20

Let me stop before you report me to AIPEC

x-ray peat

They're the titans of global finance, members of congress can't have dual citizenship unless Israeli, and the Talmud is a best seller in South Korea because its people wish to emulate the most successful ethnic group. I can make a million arguments why they are the ruling elite.
If that's your top three that's pretty weak. The Banking system is run by the Knights Of Malta on behalf of the Jesuits. Jews are a very prominent part of the industry but they are just Court Jews doing the bidding of their masters. Court Jew - Wikipedia

International Banking was started by the Knights Templars and is now under the firm but hidden control of the Jesuit Order; the only Catholic Order allowed to engage in Banking and Commerce. Ive recommended this before but if interested in the real history as opposed to Internet disinfo, check out the Secret History of the Jesuits by former Catholic Priest Leo Lehman. You can get it for free online.

Last edited:

Waynish

How are Asian men more feminine? They literally have lower estrogen.

Also wider jaws, smaller butts, longer torso:leg ratio, higher spatial IQ and general IQ, plenty of things masculine about 'em. You could say that the western male is more masculine but also more feminine than the Asian, who is more juvenile.

I thought - by Ray Peat paradigms - that "estrogen isn't the female hormone," so how are we strictly categorizing men by their estrogen levels as more and less masculine? Furthermore, men who have taken steroids can be much more masculine and have higher estrogen levels due to excess/conversion issues. One way to talk about how feminine a group of men is would be how easily they transition, I think. This is my point about pre-pubescent men in south east Asia.

It would be nice to have some references for your claims that asian men have less estrogen and wider jaws than western men. I still don't see the references for the OP, too.

So many red pills Big Pharma owns this thread.
There are so many natural alternatives to the red pill that are safer & cheaper, but big pharma wouldn't want you to know that.

DaveFoster

There are so many natural alternatives to the red pill that are safer & cheaper, but big pharma wouldn't want you to know that.
Hey, don't you go cutting into our profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals