The Countries That Eat The Most Coconut Oil Have The Most Transexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jews are the ruling elite

The Jews are no more the ruling elite than the Jesuits. There are many groups fighting at the top of the pyramid. Do the Jews control the regional banks, Hollywood, and the media? Yep. However, the most powerful bank in the US is the New York Federal Reserve. Guess who controls that? the Jesuits (look at all their past presidents). Jack Valenti was the president of the MPAA for years. He's a Jesuit. Go to the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations--both Jesuit geopolitical bodies. I don't scream the Jesuits control everything. Hell look at who trickles out of Fordham and Georgetown Universities--massive Jesuit controllers. Time to open your mind man.

there was no religion in ancient Kemet. it wasn't until the priest class rose up and separated people from their God consciousness. Out of Kemet rose Judaism, Christianity, and Islam to divide/conquer/sedate the masses. Hell, the Ten Commandments are a complete plagiarism from the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

You guys have to be kidding. The jesuits did 9/11? The jesuits got us entagled in various middle east wars? Communism was a jesuit creation? 50% of billionaires in the us are...jesuits? :lol: Hollywood is run by jesuits? Music is run by jesuits?

You guys have to be kidding. The jesuits did 9/11? The jesuits got us entagled in various middle east wars? Communism was a jesuit creation? 50% of billionaires in the us are...jesuits? :lol: Hollywood is run by jesuits? Music is run by jesuits?

Did I say anything about what you just said? Maybe you need to reread what I wrote. Never said Mossad didn't play a big part in 9/11. Never said the Jews don't control Hollywood or the media, or the big regional banks. However, to ignore a group like the Jesuits is just brainless scapegoating. The Jews don't control the Federal Reserve, and that's the group that controls big Jewish banks like Goldman Sachs. Again, you want to ignore the Jesuit run CFR, Trilateral Commission, and the NY Fed. You just want to cherrypick to support your confirmation bias.

Did I say anything about what you just said? Maybe you need to reread what I wrote. Never said Mossad didn't play a big part in 9/11. Never said the Jews don't control Hollywood or the media, or the big regional banks. However, to ignore a group like the Jesuits is just brainless scapegoating. The Jews don't control the Federal Reserve, and that's the group that controls big Jewish banks like Goldman Sachs. Again, you want to ignore the Jesuit run CFR, Trilateral Commission, and the NY Fed. You just want to cherrypick to support your confirmation bias.

How can you say the jews dont control federal reserve when all the last chairmans have been jewish?

x-ray peat

yes to all of them. You are thinking like most people who take things at face value. In the real world of power, Black is White and Up is Down. The ruling elite behind the Jesuits have thousands of cutouts they hide behind but especially love to use the Jews. The last time an organization openly showed their power was the Knights Templar, another Catholic Military Order, and they were burned at the stake on this very day in 1307. That is why Friday the 13th is unlucky.

The Jesuits are actually the revived Knights Templars resurrected to fight the Protestant Reformation and bring the world back under the control of the Vatican like it had been before Luther. All wars have been religious wars since that time. The reason we invaded the Middle East was to conduct an inquisition against the many heretical Christian sects there.

And before I get blamed for bringing up the Jesuits again I just want to say that I only do so when someone mistakenly blames the Jews for their crimes. Ask yourself how can it be that under 15 million Jews that can't agree on anything and have no clear leadership managed to take power away from over a billion Catholics under the control of a single man they regard as god on earth, as he claims to be.

Unlike that fake quote attributed to Volatire the truth is that "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who is the most popular leader in the world." It is the Pope by far. Since the media is fully controlled they can have you believing anything they want; that includes hating the Jews.

I would also add that its not who you cant criticize but who you know nothing about. And the Jews are criticized plenty. Just ask the UN.

Just like Obama, Trump (who is Jesuit trained himself) has surrounded himself with Jesuits. The money related positions are always given to Jews to continue the canard that the Jews control the Banks and thus the world. If this were true they wouldn't be so stupid as to have a Jew be the face of the Federal reserve.

“What seems to me white, I will believe black if the hierarchical Church so defines.” Ignatius of Loyola Founder of the Society of Jesus

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Tread carefully here y'all.... tread very carefully

The jews aren't stupid. They've relegated all dicussion of their over representation in positions of power to the dark edges of society. It is not acceptable discussion and an accusation of anti-semitism can be career ending. There might be some larger, more nefarious, vatican conspiracy lurking behind the jewish one but as it stands right now that is useless speculation. The jewish over representation in positions of power and especially financial positions is plain as day for anyone to see and fully explains current world events.

Frankdee20

Yeah well try saying that in this thread to some rats who go unamed. You'll quickly get a warning from the forums administrator. For all of you rats who blocked me, the truth, I've got your Coumadin.

Frankdee20

X Rays are looking more like non UV rays now, wink wink.

Frankdee20

Ah, so easy to brush off these non harmful, non UV rays .... NA NA NA NA NA NA

x-ray peat

The jews aren't stupid. They've relegated all dicussion of their over representation in positions of power to the dark edges of society. It is not acceptable discussion and an accusation of anti-semitism can be career ending.
That's BS. Look at Mel Gibson as just one example. He seems to be doing just fine after his many anti-Semitic tirades. Seth McFarland is another. Research Jesuit Theater to see who really invented the modern theater. A Jesuit Bank, Bank of Italy (now Bank of America) bankrolled all the early studios. Joe Kennedy then consolidated control in the 30s and ensure that no anti-Nazi films could be made. The ratings board which decides what is acceptable has always been Catholic controlled.
There might be some larger, more nefarious, vatican conspiracy lurking behind the jewish one but as it stands right now that is useless speculation. The jewish over representation in positions of power and especially financial positions is plain as day for anyone to see and fully explains current world events.
Historical verifiable facts are not useless speculation. You just are not aware of our real history that wasnt rewritten by the Jesuits. Pick up a history book written before the Jesuits fully took over this country and you will see all the real evidence you need.

Here is where the over-representation matters.
JesuitCabinet.jpg

"President Barack Obama meets with Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, right (Alma Mater St. Mary's University, Texas), in the Oval Office, Sept. 9, 2010. Also attending are, clockwise from left, Robert Cardillo, DIA deputy Director (and now Director of National intelligence for intelligence integration and schooled at Jesuit Georgetown), Deputy National Security Advisor Tom Donilon (Donillon attended La Salle Academy, earned a B.A. at: The Catholic University of America in 1977 and is connected personally to the Biden family). Rodney Snyder, Senior Director for intelligence Program, NSS(Can not find any kind of BIO on him). John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counter terrorism ( Attended private catholic schools from his youth, is Alma Mater at Jesuit Fordham University and is former CIA), and National Security Advisor Gen. James L. Jones (Alma Mater Jesuit Georgetown University)."

Things are worse under Trump

The real US Power Structure
68010provinces.jpg

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I'd chime in here, but didn't bring my rat poison....

So what is your point? All Jews are Rats or all Jews should be fed Rat poison? I honestly feel bad that you are harboring so much ill-informed hatred that you think that comment was funny.

Yeah well try saying that in this thread to some rats who go unamed. You'll quickly get a warning from the forums administrator. For all of you rats who blocked me, the truth, I've got your Coumadin.
X Rays are looking more like non UV rays now, wink wink.
Ah, so easy to brush off these non harmful, non UV rays .... NA NA NA NA NA NA
Obviously hatred is the least of your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals