The Countries That Eat The Most Coconut Oil Have The Most Transexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well try saying that in this thread to some rats who go unamed. You'll quickly get a warning from the forums administrator. For all of you rats who blocked me, the truth, I've got your Coumadin.
Some rats are warfarin resistant...

Frankdee20

So what is your point? All Jews are Rats or all Jews should be fed Rat poison? I honestly feel bad that you are harboring so much ill-informed hatred that you think that comment was funny.

Obviously you spin it back to anti semeticism, but this doesn't involve you, you're the one with a one track mind, are you not ? Stop harassing me. Seriously, you're entitled to your beliefs, and I'm entitled to mine, can you get off my Steve Bannon please ...

Obviously hatred is the least of your problems

Frankdee20

Obviously, claiming to be one thing is the first of yours. Please get off my member

Frankdee20

Only ones who should be fed rat poison are those who strip people of their right to speak freely, and hide behind, oh well, you can figure that out. Get off my jock

Frankdee20

I feel bad for you, because you honestly don't think people on this thread can see past your facade...

Frankdee20

IMG_1801.PNG

Frankdee20

Why is XRay Peat calling me out ? What did I say that infringed upon the forums rules here, he's singling me out for being an anti Semite, but looks like this is his only defense, since in the post he responded to, I said nothing remotely anti Semitic... very one dimensional

Frankdee20

Where in that comment did it say Jews are Warfarin rats ? Someone, anyone, please ? Hello ? I'm in the desert of blacklist here ? Hello ?

Frankdee20

Again, so he's eluding to my rat poison comment, implying I'm down with some holocaust thing or something...(he says do I think all Jews deserve rat poison, like what does he mean? Like Jews deserved the gas chamber or something? That was terrible) So I ask the forum members, to show where I imply Jews in my comment deserve that ? I said rats because people on this forum need to be careful what they try to assert, even if it's not factual. Lest they be reported to the Romans. Then again, few could ever swear on their life to know something is definitively true. (But he certainly comes across as the end of all conclusions, lest one offend a particular group) This is a forum, and if people who have differing perspectives can't speak without the new Steve Bannon (X-ray Peat) according to Anthony Scaramucci's perspective, glued to us, then it's not a forum, it's a dictatorship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.