What Supplements Do You Hate Most ?

Constatine

i know my own reasons but curious as to why you hate noopept?

I think this is a good thing but i hate every effect i get from aspirin lately.

Every isolated amino bar Gly/Taur/Tyr/Phe/GABA

All vitamin E supps except Mitolipin and Tocovit

Memantine

Vitamin C

Resveratrol (Makes me feel like a little b****)

Thats all i can think of ATM
Frankly noopept made me feel dead when I took it years ago.

Stryker

Frankly noopept made me feel dead when I took it years ago.

the first time i used it .. before nootropics were popular noopept made me feel AMAZING.. almost like the perfect substance very balanced mindset in every aspect.

then a couple of years later i tried it again and yeah like you said i felt completely zombified.. i couldnt "feel" anything like i was disconnected from normal human emotions and i had zero libido.
life just felt like auto-pilot mode and i was just a mere spectator.

i dunno what caused the vast difference in experience.. but maybe the first time i was usuing genuine noopept and the second i was using well who knows.

Constatine

the first time i used it .. before nootropics were popular noopept made me feel AMAZING.. almost like the perfect substance very balanced mindset in every aspect.

then a couple of years later i tried it again and yeah like you said i felt completely zombified.. i couldnt "feel" anything like i was disconnected from normal human emotions and i had zero libido.
life just felt like auto-pilot mode and i was just a mere spectator.

i dunno what caused the vast difference in experience.. but maybe the first time i was usuing genuine noopept and the second i was using well who knows.
I also felt great on it my first time taking it. Too bad that didn't last.

kiran

I also felt great on it my first time taking it. Too bad that didn't last.

Peat says something about vitamin C having benefits way back before it was popular. And that now its made using a completely different process with many impurities. I wonder if this might be a similar effect.

Waynish

i know my own reasons but curious as to why you hate noopept?

I think this is a good thing but i hate every effect i get from aspirin lately.

Every isolated amino bar Gly/Taur/Tyr/Phe/GABA

All vitamin E supps except Mitolipin and Tocovit

Memantine

Vitamin C

Resveratrol (Makes me feel like a little b****)

Thats all i can think of ATM

What's up with GABA? Why take it? It doesn't cross the BBB afaik... Your experiences with noopept were consistently positive?

Stryker

What's up with GABA? Why take it? It doesn't cross the BBB afaik... Your experiences with noopept were consistently positive?

Well by GABA i mean Phenibut sorry.

I first encountered this when experimenting with noopept for the first time years ago.These substances would alter my perception of colours. Its almost like someone cranked up the contrast and the sharpness, reflective surfaces would glisten in the sun and shadows on uneven surfaces would become extremely pronounced.

I first thought it might be something involving the GABA system but phenibut doesnt have this effect and i was thrown off.

So I'm not sure what mechanisms are involved here but has anyone else experienced this and would like to share their thoughts?

yeah i expereince that too , trying to focus on a point and after a couple of seconds its almost like seeing double and then it goes back for abit

extremly frustrating at work

yeah i think aniracetam did the same thing but the noopept would have still been present in my system when i was trying aniracetam so i cant say for sure

thats how noopept made me feel , appreciative of my surroundings but at the same time kinda zoned out
i would like to experiment with cypro and lsd one day but being in australia its hard to get some of the more peculiar drugs

in the beginning it was a nice subtle motivated feeling of bliss colors looked nice and music was better to listen too
but after about 3 months of 20mg a day it started to give me some serious brain fog and a general feeling of being disconnected with reality and erectile dysfunction

kayumochi

After years reading about them, here are some of my unscientific thoughts:

Astaxanthin - made me stink, the capsules stink and it may not even absorb if eaten without fat. also potently reduces dht

Astaxanthin is the only thing on your list I have found helpful. 12mg most days spring through fall allows me to spend a lot of time in the sunshine with little to no sunburn ...

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Astaxanthin is the only thing on your list I have found helpful. 12mg most days spring through fall allows me to spend a lot of time in the sunshine with little to no sunburn ...

niacinamide can do the same thing

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Do you think this is true for everyone in every condition (health wise)? Or is it individual condition specific? It seems to help those with shingles and herpes.

gelatin contains enough so you could get about 400mg from a serving of it

Dobbler

Magnesium ... Its unreal how i get 40 hour diarrhea if i take just a little bit too much.. 500 mg was enough this time. This product must be extra ***t then but its 70% magnesium glycinate which should be fine. Been 26 hours now and still everytime i eat or drink its instant water sprinkle.. Its just so ******* irritating when you make a fancy expensive meal with expensive supplements and as soon as you have finished eating well then... It feels like all that stuff u just ate comes instantly down as water..

kayumochi

Could all the money I have spent on curcumin supplements been better spent (saved) on aspirin?

kayumochi

Or better yet, why not just buy quality turmeric and cook with it when you feel you need it's effects?

I used to do that, buy the root, that is. I believe aspirin increases the uptake of curcumin but I have read tumeric also is anti-thyroid ...

Birdie

Do you think this is true for everyone in every condition (health wise)? Or is it individual condition specific? It seems to help those with shingles and herpes.
Yes, have found lysine helpful. Cannot use gelatin as the ratio of arginine to lysine is too high and leads to post herpetic (shingles type) neuralgia for me. And I had heard the same on forums I used to visit.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

some of these will help people though :

zinc - causes coldness, brain fog, problems with copper

copper - more weird problems

taurine - causes problems . just realised after taking it for 3 years.

DHEA - converts to estrogen in most people. helps some people.

vitamin d - even if taken with vitamin a, k2, magnesium, it's problematic

Back
Top Bottom