Tetracycline To Reverse Osteoporosis, Tooth Decay And Periodontal Disease?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it possible to make a topical minocycline from the 100mg tablets? Basically crush up and dissolve in warm water and swish around in mouth? Based on studies it seems to work better topically and you can avoid any digestive issues from taking it orally.

I think minocycline is fat-soluble so it has to be in something like tocopherol and oil.

tomisonbottom

Is it possible to make a topical minocycline from the 100mg tablets? Basically crush up and dissolve in warm water and swish around in mouth? Based on studies it seems to work better topically and you can avoid any digestive issues from taking it orally.

Interesting. Did you ever try that?

haidut

Forum Supporter

yerrag

Just want to inject my recent positive experience with using tetracycline with regards to a gingival abscess that is caused by periodontitis.

I was actually taking 500mg of tetracycline (bought from a pet shop online as fish tetracycline) every night in order to reduce periodontal bacteria in my blood vessels and tetracycline was used over doxy and mino because it has the added ability to chelate calcium which is often used by biofilm to shield themselves from the immune system as well as attempts to kill them by antibiotics.

Long story short, I saw my gingival abscess, which had been very stubborn despite repeated attempts using different methods and it never showed signs of getting smaller. I had used lugols, chlorine dioxide, a combination of methylene blue and sski together with red light as photodynamic therapy, as well as just sski with k2-all to no avail.

But I was surprised to see it shrink when I used tetracycline. Btw, I had to put the tetra powder into a capsule as tetracyclines will eat into the dentin of teeth at worst and cause teeth to discolor into a brown layer. By the end of a week of use, the gingival abscess had shrunk.

But it was still there and further use of tetra didn't result in visible improvement in shrinkage of the abscess.

Serependity struck again when I began to feel a tooth becoming sensitive when I would be spraying my tooth with water to lodge debris stuck between teeth.

I decided to add water to the 150Mg sski and 2mg of Kuinone I take daily so that I could swish it in my mouth, directing some of the force of the swishing into that tooth and into the tooth that is the source of the gingival abscess.

To make sure I swish long enough, I would be swishing while I do other tasks.

Again, surprise surprise, eventually the gingival abscess went away -finally.

@Jam

Jam

Just want to inject my recent positive experience with using tetracycline with regards to a gingival abscess that is caused by periodontitis.

I was actually taking 500mg of tetracycline (bought from a pet shop online as fish tetracycline) every night in order to reduce periodontal bacteria in my blood vessels and tetracycline was used over doxy and mino because it has the added ability to chelate calcium which is often used by biofilm to shield themselves from the immune system as well as attempts to kill them by antibiotics.

Long story short, I saw my gingival abscess, which had been very stubborn despite repeated attempts using different methods and it never showed signs of getting smaller. I had used lugols, chlorine dioxide, a combination of methylene blue and sski together with red light as photodynamic therapy, as well as just sski with k2-all to no avail.

But I was surprised to see it shrink when I used tetracycline. Btw, I had to put the tetra powder into a capsule as tetracyclines will eat into the dentin of teeth at worst and cause teeth to discolor into a brown layer. By the end of a week of use, the gingival abscess had shrunk.

But it was still there and further use of tetra didn't result in visible improvement in shrinkage of the abscess.

Serependity struck again when I began to feel a tooth becoming sensitive when I would be spraying my tooth with water to lodge debris stuck between teeth.

I decided to add water to the 150Mg sski and 2mg of Kuinone I take daily so that I could swish it in my mouth, directing some of the force of the swishing into that tooth and into the tooth that is the source of the gingival abscess.

@Jam
Interesting, thanks. I recently, last week, had a new gingival abscess pop up around an upper molar, which I know has very little bone to support it on its far side. It was likely triggered by my foolishly eating a piece of baguette with a very hard crust. I immediately began gargling with Lugol's morning and evening, upped my SSKI dose, and also started applying Lapodin with my tongue... in 3 days it shrank back to nothing.

Jam

@Jam
I don't want to decalcify, but I'm a special case. The roots of my teeth are very short, and just a little bone loss in the gums causes abscesses and eventually tooth loss. In my case, when a tooth starts to become loose, my body generates an abscess which always turns into a calcified granuloma -- this isolates the bacteria from the rest of the body and adds support to the bone, to make up for the bone loss/short roots. I have a lower molar which became a bit loose and had gone through the same process a few years back, and has been perfectly fine, to where I can even chew on it without issues, since the granuloma formed. The only thing I have to take care of are the gum abscesses, as long as I maintain strict anti-inflammatory/antiseptic procedures they heal and turn into "good" granulomas. These granulomas are attached to my teeth. I know this because a few such granulomas, that look like small calcified pebbles, came out together with a few of the teeth I've had to pull.

Last edited:

yerrag

Interesting, thanks. I recently, last week, had a new gingival abscess pop up around an upper molar, which I know has very little bone to support it on its far side. It was likely triggered by my foolishly eating a piece of baguette with a very hard crust. I immediately began gargling with Lugol's morning and evening, upped my SSKI dose, and also started applying Lapodin with my tongue... in 3 days it shrank back to nothing.
Amazing and yet perplexing how different the ways one can deal with gingival abscesses and periodontal infection.

I don't want to decalcify, but I'm a special case. The roots of my teeth are very short, and just a little bone loss in the gums causes abscesses and eventually tooth loss. In my case, when a tooth starts to become loose, my body generates an abscess which always turns into a calcified granuloma -- this isolates the bacteria from the rest of the body and adds support to the bone, to make up for the bone loss/short roots. I have a lower molar which became a bit loose and had gone through the same process a few years back, and has been perfectly fine, to where I can even chew on it without issues, since the granuloma formed. The only thing I have to take care of are the gum abscesses, as long as I maintain strict anti-inflammatory/antiseptic procedures they heal and turn into "good" granulomas. These granulomas are attached to my teeth. I know this because a few such granulomas, that look like small calcified pebbles, came out together with a few of the teeth I've had to pull.
Is the decalcification you don't want calcification intracellularly? So that you can have granulomas? Interesting how you approach it. You certainly have been doing a good job of perceiving, thinking, and acting.

Jam

Amazing and yet perplexing how different the ways one can deal with gingival abscesses and periodontal infection.

Is the decalcification you don't want calcification intracellularly? So that you can have granulomas? Interesting how you approach it. You certainly have been doing a good job of perceiving, thinking, and acting.
Heh sorry that comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek. I want calcium to go where it should, obviously. But yeah I'm quite fond of my calcified granulomas... ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals