Testicles health

highriderrr

Hello everyone! I feel terrific about my testicles, they shrinked so much from early august from topical testosterone base (5 mg on shoulders). I took anastrozol and now try clomiphen but this stuff helps very little. Want to notice that i went to andrologist 2 years ago but he said that its ok, although testicles were < 15 ml.
My half year ago was 17 , very low estrogen, lh and fsh normal, but very high progesterone, what i can do now with this labs and troubles?

EustaceBagge

Hello everyone! I feel terrific about my testicles, they shrinked so much from early august from topical testosterone base (5 mg on shoulders). I took anastrozol and now try clomiphen but this stuff helps very little. Want to notice that i went to andrologist 2 years ago but he said that its ok, although testicles were < 15 ml.
My half year ago was 17 , very low estrogen, lh and fsh normal, but very high progesterone, what i can do now with this labs and troubles?
Brother, stop the clomiphen, preferably keep the anastrazol at a very low dose or none. You have to let the body recover and this may take a couple months to a YEAR. For this recovery, having low stress, dht boosting activity (sprinting, weightlifting), ample protein and whole foods is a MUST. Besides the obvious health advice, add in testicular supplements: eat beef testicles, supplement taurine, k2 mk4, vitamin E, zinc, the obvious stuff.

You will have to stop all hormonal interventions, and if you feel inflammation creeping up: aspirin, clear the gut of endotoxin (carrot salad, insoluble fiber), simple carbs (honey, milk, orange juice). Keep calcium and salt intake high obviously. Lastly, be patient.

golder

5mg on your shoulders? This is an incredibly small dose. I’m in shock if this has induced testicular atrophy. Many people do 100-150mg right on their balls and only experience mild reduction in testicular size.

OP
H

highriderrr

5mg on your shoulders? This is an incredibly small dose. I’m in shock if this has induced testicular atrophy. Many people do 100-150mg right on their balls and only experience mild reduction in testicular size.
i dont think that this atrophy but this exactly reduce in size although i dont use T about 2 and a half month and use anastrozol and clomiphene

OP
H

highriderrr

Brother, stop the clomiphen, preferably keep the anastrazol at a very low dose or none. You have to let the body recover and this may take a couple months to a YEAR. For this recovery, having low stress, dht boosting activity (sprinting, weightlifting), ample protein and whole foods is a MUST. Besides the obvious health advice, add in testicular supplements: eat beef testicles, supplement taurine, k2 mk4, vitamin E, zinc, the obvious stuff.

You will have to stop all hormonal interventions, and if you feel inflammation creeping up: aspirin, clear the gut of endotoxin (carrot salad, insoluble fiber), simple carbs (honey, milk, orange juice). Keep calcium and salt intake high obviously. Lastly, be patient
Oh, thank you bro. But maybe someone have an idea how to normalise high progesterone, i noticed that pregnenolone suppress my balls even more than testosterone.

EustaceBagge

Oh, thank you bro. But maybe someone have an idea how to normalise high progesterone, i noticed that pregnenolone suppress my balls even more than testosterone.
Don't use any pregnenolone or progesterone in the recovery process obviously. They are both hormones. Lowering progesterone... don't think about it until you've recovered your own testosterone production and your balls are their original size.

The only thing hormone that you can use is thyroid hormones in case your hypothyroid. This shouldn't interfere with the recovery. Also keep a steady intake of saturated fat (50-70gr a day) + weekly liver (vitamin A), as it is needed to produce natural hormones.

OP
H

highriderrr

Don't use any pregnenolone or progesterone in the recovery process obviously. They are both hormones. Lowering progesterone... don't think about it until you've recovered your own testosterone production and your balls are their original size.

The only thing hormone that you can use is thyroid hormones in case your hypothyroid. This shouldn't interfere with the recovery. Also keep a steady intake of saturated fat (50-70gr a day) + weekly liver (vitamin A), as it is needed to produce natural hormones.
oh, thank you so much, i'll try make like you said, but cant get why progesteron is so high

GreekDemiGod

Maybe are you people going to understand that microdosing Testosterone doesn’t work? If it would, the bodybuilders would have been doing it for a long time now.

PopSocket

Your testicles shrinked due to 5mg topical Test ? I think it is something else you are using that is responsible. Leave them alone for a couple of weeks.

edit: your progesterone is high due to pregnenolone use... Just let them be for awhile and they will recover. No Preg, no Clom, no anastrozole.

OP
H

highriderrr

Your testicles shrinked due to 5mg topical Test ? I think it is something else you are using that is responsible. Leave them alone for a couple of weeks.

edit: your progesterone is high due to pregnenolone use... Just let them be for awhile and they will recover. No Preg, no Clom, no anastrozole.
I waiting about two month now

PopSocket

i dont measure but year ago it was like 17.5, and i use 25 mg pregnenolone topical on shoulders together with testosterone
Pregnenolone is raising your progesterone. Your balls will return to baseline when you stop all hormones.

PopSocket

i stopped all hormones about month ago
unless there is some underlying problem when you stop EVERYTHING including antiestrogens and PCT like substances your balls should return to normal. Give it some time and draw bloods to see what is going on.

You can try adding some supplements that do not interfere directly with hormones like Taurine, K2 , vit E.

Testosterone unless in high doses that aromatize too much into Estrogen do not cause permanent structural changes to Testicles. The body might need another month to recover. But blood markers are important to know where you are at now, not 6 months ago.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals