blackface

Of course, nothing beats DMSO, but it's always a trade off.
I don't want to clean my skin prior to every application.

My next experiment : biorigins aloe vera gel + IPM + benzyl alcohol in order to avoid MCT oil, it's too messy.
Ok, cool. I just found a patent that used Aloe vera as a vehicle for estradiol and testosterone, maybe you will find something useful in it.

sphenoid

You clearly know nothing about androgen use and are paroting most blogs and forums.

I have used transdermal testosterone for 2 years, with averaging levels of 2000ng/dl year round.
Quit cold turkey one day for the sake of experiment and checking my natural levels.

2 weeks after discontinuing testosterone my natural levels were back to were they were 2 years before : 800ng/dl.

Liver enzymes were perfect, creatinine and eGFR perfect, ECG perfect.

Curious as to what dosages you used to get to 2000 and what those two weeks cold turkey were like.

MCurtone

@Jremy25

How many ML/MG of DHT gel are you applying per day? Apparently the 20% gel is 200mg per ML and 100mg per ML for the 10%.

EDIT: Found it in thread, thanks.

OP
J

Jremy25

Curious as to what dosages you used to get to 2000 and what those two weeks cold turkey were like.
Curious about this also. What were your DHT levels like on transdermal T?

I’m assuming they were also supraphysiological given your T levels.

Peatfan69

Of course, nothing beats DMSO, but it's always a trade off.
I don't want to clean my skin prior to every application.

My next experiment : biorigins aloe vera gel + IPM + benzyl alcohol in order to avoid MCT oil, it's too messy.

I have the same aloe vera - were you able to dissolve any of the powder in just pure aloe vera? Did you need to heat it or stir and let sit overnight?

GodsHound

Sorry for the aside - but does anyone know if you can dilute DMSO with olive oil or anything else? I have DHT mixed in 99% DMSO but I want to dilute the mixture so I'm not dosing any more DMSO than I have to.

Ras

Sorry for the aside - but does anyone know if you can dilute DMSO with olive oil or anything else? I have DHT mixed in 99% DMSO but I want to dilute the mixture so I'm not dosing any more DMSO than I have to.
Why don't you dilute it with water?

I don’t think anyone knows the risks of maintaining such high levels of T and DHT over decades. The problems I see, is that a person ages, and when they hit their 40s the things they could get away with before, begin to haunt them and they begin suffering many issues that were suppressed before due to relative youth.

I can’t imagine why someone would have such high levels of these androgens and think that over many years this is safe.

I use a little DHEA and pregnenolone and progesterone and aspirin and my T is higher than most men of any age, and my estrogen and prolactin are at reasonable levels. I have thought many times about experimenting with T but I don’t want to screw things up when they are working so well.

Thanks as always for sharing your discoveries and experiences and I’m not trying to say you are wrong or that things will not turn out well. I have no idea. It just doesn’t seem like a good idea to me over the long run.

Santosh

I don’t think anyone knows the risks of maintaining such high levels of T and DHT over decades.

The goal for everyone using T or DHT on this forum is instant gratification and feeling good and functional on a daily basis.

What's the point of being alive a few "decades" from now if you don't feel good ?

I'm not sure it ever was the question.

The goal for everyone using T or DHT on this forum is instant gratification and feeling good and functional on a daily basis.

What's the point of being alive a few "decades" from now if you don't feel good ?
So you can start a family and continue to look after them, for multiple decades.

What's the point of feeling good now if you trash your body? If you are that short sighted that the future holds no interest, then you are screwed already.

I'm in my sixties. I work with thousands of men and I can tell you that once you hit around 40, things you did before that had no consequence now bite you in the butt. That's the truth whether you believe in a future or not.

PopSocket

What's the point of feeling good now if you trash your body? If you are that short sighted that the future holds no interest, then you are screwed already.

I'm in my sixties. I work with thousands of men and I can tell you that once you hit around 40, things you did before that had no consequence now bite you in the butt. That's the truth whether you believe in a future or not.
It is 100% true that once in the 40s consequences of wrong lifestyle starts to rear their ugly head. Nowadays 40s is even late, many people around me in their mid 30s are looking old and sick. And they never ever used T/DHT or any other steroid... maybe they should have.

Yet, T and DHT are non-toxic, anti-stress molecules and therefore anti-aging/if Prog levels are kept up/. I think regular cardio/weight training without exogenous androgens to help you fight stress is a lot more damaging long term than mild/moderate training combined with proper T use/lower amounts/ and controlled E levels. Especially if diet is on point.

It is 100% true that once in the 40s consequences of wrong lifestyle starts to rear their ugly head. Nowadays 40s is even late, many people around me in their mid 30s are looking old and sick. And they never ever used T/DHT or any other steroid... maybe they should have.

Yet, T and DHT are non-toxic, anti-stress molecules and therefore anti-aging/if Prog levels are kept up/. I think regular cardio/weight training without exogenous androgens to help you fight stress is a lot more damaging long term than mild/moderate training combined with proper T use/lower amounts/ and controlled E levels. Especially if diet is on point.

I doubt just any high amount of T and DHT is super good and safe. There has to be a range that is safe, right? Is 3000 ng/dL good? Why not 10,000 ng/dL? or 20K?

OP
J

Jremy25

I doubt just any high amount of T and DHT is super good and safe. There has to be a range that is safe, right? Is 3000 ng/dL good? Why not 10,000 ng/dL? or 20K?
Perhaps cycling supraphysiological doses for set periods of time and dropping down to a dose which puts me in the “high-normal” range for a longer period of time would be the way to go?

PopSocket

Super high levels must be detrimental but smallish amounts to max ~1.5-2x normal range can increase longevity by a huge % imo through supression of FSH/LH and strongly opposing stress hormones while keeping metabolism and bone density up with the downside of reproductive function. DHT is very strong anti E and anti serotonin too.

We need more long term studies on this though. I hope we get to see some 10+ years studies. The max for now is 2years in humans that I could find with 70mg DHT daily without any adverse effects.

Restarting the system from time to time is I think a must though. Let the body balance itself and then use again. 2-3 weeks is enough for the system to get back online with topical T. Probably best to combine with lots of rest not to stress the body when androgens are low.

Last edited:
@PopSocket Mantenere l'attività ipofisaria attiva durante l'uso esogeno di uno steroide non garantisce attualmente la fertilità?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom