Jremy25

Hi brothers, thought I’d given an update on my DHT gel journey for PE as I’ve finally hit the 20 week mark. I am proud of my modest gains that I have achieved and the confidence boost has been the best part especially the weekly comments I’ve been getting from my girl.

ROUTINE: Alphagels 10% DHT gel applied to my shaft twice daily at a dose of 0.7ml each time.
Note: I did try 1 week of manual exercises and ended up injuring myself so I stopped. I can’t attribute my gains to PE exercises.

5 month PROGRESS:
Starting length: 5.9”
Current length: 6.45”

- Girth has increased proportionately too but I haven’t been taking measurements as I’m already satisfied with my girth.

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- permanently increased flaccid hang
- Consistently high libido
- pubertal gyno has shrunk significantly
- Calm balanced mood & more assertive
- reduced anxiety
- Random boners
- Increased beard and body hair growth

FUTURE PLANS:
I plan to continue using DHT gel for another 7 months to complete a solid year of use and then I will cycle off and decide from there if I’m satisfied.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi brothers, thought I’d given an update on my DHT gel journey for PE as I’ve finally hit the 20 week mark. I am proud of my modest gains that I have achieved and the confidence boost has been the best part especially the weekly comments I’ve been getting from my girl.

ROUTINE: Alphagels 10% DHT gel applied to my shaft twice daily at a dose of 0.7ml each time.
Note: I did try 1 week of manual exercises and ended up injuring myself so I stopped. I can’t attribute my gains to PE exercises.

5 month PROGRESS:

- Girth has increased proportionately too but I haven’t been taking measurements as I’m already satisfied with my girth.

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- reduced anxiety
- Random boners

FUTURE PLANS:
I plan to continue using DHT gel for another 7 months to complete a solid year of use and then I will cycle off and decide from there if I’m satisfied.

Congrats!
As far as the PE, your experience corroborates the findings of a study that low T/E2, and especially DHT/E2, ratios are involved in PE.
"...Both TT/E2 and DHT/E2 ratios were significantly lower in both primary and secondary PE subjects suggesting a role of hormonal imbalance in this context. Although this link seems likely, large-scale studies are needed to confirm these findings"

AnonE

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Just kidding.

Could this type of treatment have a permanent impact? Or would he revert ("shrink") after a few days/weeks/months after cessation? Or perhaps rebound worse if his body downregulated?

Peatfan69

5 month PROGRESS:

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- reduced anxiety
- Random boners

FUTURE PLANS:

Any sides from the DMSO? Do you dilute it all with water before applying to avoid burn/sensitivity?

Inaut

You could have easily gotten those kind of results with a pump. Either way though, props for the experiment.

PeatBull

Source of that magic stuff bro?

5 month PROGRESS:
Current lengt h: 6.45”

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- reduced anxiety
- Random boners

FUTURE PLANS:

Cyborg009

yeah I'm wondering too how you mitigated the burn/sensitivity of the DMSO solution, which is a wall I'm currently hitting atm with alpha gels solution.

Cyborg009

Any sides from the DMSO? Do you dilute it all with water before applying to avoid burn/sensitivity?
Yeah I'm wondering too how you mitigated the burn/sensitivity of the DMSO solution, which is a wall I'm currently hitting atm with alpha gels solution. Also how long are you waiting before the stuff dries, seriously it takes quite a while in my experience. Otherwise I can confirm some preliminary positive results from my first week as well.

Sexypizza

5 month PROGRESS:

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- reduced anxiety
- Random boners

FUTURE PLANS:
How did you get this Alphagel?

EustaceBagge

Tbh the increased penile length may have to do with underdevelopment during puberty that he compensated with DHT later on. So I guess if you went through puberty normally you wouldn't notice a difference on or off DHT. I'm still fascinated by the fact that this is possible at age 27 though.

Vinny

5 month PROGRESS:

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- reduced anxiety
- Random boners

FUTURE PLANS:
Thanks for sharing and keep us updated

Jmejia16

5 month PROGRESS:

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- reduced anxiety
- Random boners

FUTURE PLANS:
whoa amazing! thanks for the info. Did you notice any suppression or testicle shrinkage!?

john_snow

Congrats! Thats like 150mg dht a day right? I have a bottle of 11-keto-dht from haidut but it would take like a full bottle every 2 days to get the same dose?

OP
J

Jremy25

whoa amazing! thanks for the info. Did you notice any suppression or testicle shrinkage!?
I didn’t notice any testicular shrinkage but I have added in a small dose of HCG recently to my protocol as I plan on doing this long term and want my testes functioning optimally.

OP
J

Jremy25

A
Tbh the increased penile length may have to do with underdevelopment during puberty that he compensated with DHT later on. So I guess if you went through puberty normally you wouldn't notice a difference on or off DHT. I'm still fascinated by the fact that this is possible at age 27 though.
I had a normal puberty as far as I can tell, I developed normal facial hair, penile/testicular size, pubic hair, erectile function etc. I believe this may actually be due to the androgenic action of DHT over this duration of use.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom