OP
J

Jremy25

Just a liquid product. i Have yet to try it.
It would be convenient if there was a long acting transdermal testosterone and DHT which only needed to be applied twice weekly.

I wonder is estered hormones are an option transdermally?

Santosh

liam183

Your testicles will atrophy until they no longer function, leading this to be a lifelong commitment. You'll also be infertile unless you run Hcg. I'm not really sure of the organ consequences via transdermal application, but long term androgen usage has also caused kidney and liver failure as well as heart enlargement. I'd expect heart enlargement to be a big one to look out for in your case as this happens regardless of administration pathway. You're also at a higher risk of tendon and ligament issues as your muscles will grow more quickly than your connective tissue can.

Moral of the story, hop off exogenous androgens and do a proper PCT to try and salvage what endogenous production you can. A year long cruise probably isn't enough to **** you up forever, but you're definitely gonna be suppressed for awhile. What you should have done was fixed your T levels naturally rather than opting for exogenous hormones. Now that you've taken them, the road to recovery will be much harder and longer.

OP
J

Jremy25

No

Your testicles will atrophy until they no longer function, leading this to be a lifelong commitment. You'll also be infertile unless you run Hcg. I'm not really sure of the organ consequences via transdermal application, but long term androgen usage has also caused kidney and liver failure as well as heart enlargement. I'd expect heart enlargement to be a big one to look out for in your case as this happens regardless of administration pathway. You're also at a higher risk of tendon and ligament issues as your muscles will grow more quickly than your connective tissue can.

Moral of the story, hop off exogenous androgens and do a proper PCT to try and salvage what endogenous production you can. A year long cruise probably isn't enough to **** you up forever, but you're definitely gonna be suppressed for awhile. What you should have done was fixed your T levels naturally rather than opting for exogenous hormones. Now that you've taken them, the road to recovery will be much harder and longer.
I have been using HCG regularly to keep my leydig cells active. Would a few weeks of enclomiphene be enough to help me bounce back considering my leydig cells were never inactive for long periods of time?

My main initial motive for using transdermal DHT gel was to reverse my pubertal gyno which has bothered me for well over a decade. DHT worked well to reverse my gyno so even if I need to be on TRT for life I’d say the process was worth it.

OP
J

Jremy25

I have been using HCG regularly to keep my leydig cells active. Would a few weeks of enclomiphene be enough to help me bounce back considering my leydig cells were never inactive for long periods of time?

My main initial motive for using transdermal DHT gel was to reverse my pubertal gyno which has bothered me for well over a decade. DHT worked well to reverse my gyno so even if I need to be on TRT for life I’d say the process was worth it.

Can you estimate the mg you took of T and DHT respectively and in which areas did you apply it on a daily basis? it is physiological that the older you get the more you will struggle to return to your natural production... perhaps I will be drastic and out of place but I would avoid the pharmacological PCT and act with simple supplements... simply because even after stopping the PCT you will have a relapse and you won't be able to sustain the short push to restart...so opt for patience, food, targeted supplements...

PopSocket

Your testicles will atrophy until they no longer function, leading this to be a lifelong commitment.
This is a myth in my view. I used T for almost 4 years straight without HCG or whatever and not only recovered without PCT but I am on the very top of the range naturally with more T production than 95%+ of men who never touched steroids and are supposedly in good health and good steroid profile.

Yes, it took several months to come back but with proper nutrition its not that hard. unless one kills his testicles somehow (very high E for prolonged periods maybe) I think T is safe in regards to long term suppression. Vit E and K2 are great for T production.

Santosh

You clearly know nothing about androgen use and are paroting most blogs and forums.

I have used transdermal testosterone for 2 years, with averaging levels of 2000ng/dl year round.
Quit cold turkey one day for the sake of experiment and checking my natural levels.

2 weeks after discontinuing testosterone my natural levels were back to were they were 2 years before : 800ng/dl.

Liver enzymes were perfect, creatinine and eGFR perfect, ECG perfect.

PopSocket

You clearly know nothing about androgen use and are paroting most blogs and forums.

I have used transdermal testosterone for 2 years, with averaging levels of 2000ng/dl year round.
Quit cold turkey one day for the sake of experiment and checking my natural levels.

2 weeks after discontinuing testosterone my natural levels were back to were they were 2 years before : 800ng/dl.

Yes , exactly. Lots of misinformation around from people who have zero experience. Especially trandermal is really quick to bounce from. I was using injections before with all the pufa and esters which made it harder for me to bounce back quickly.

PopSocket

Where did you apply the T ? Scrotum or somewhere else ?

GodsHound

From correspondance with Ray,
About suppression of endogenous testosterone production after steroid use;

Q: What do you think would help a male who has used exogenous steroids (not pregnenolone/DHEA, but for example testosterone/DHT in high amounts, or any of the "designer" anabolic steroids) for a while, to the point where the testes have shrunk, and endogenous testosterone production has obviously been lowered? How do you see this problem?

A: Testosterone and DHT aren’t toxic, so the testes probably haven’t been damaged, and would resume functioning with good nutritional support. 100 mg of pregnenolone and 5 mg of DHEA would probably help their recovery, but I think it would be good to have your LH and estrogen checked. If the LH is very high, using a little DHT for a while might be protective until it’s more normal. Coffee, aspirin, vitamin D, milk and cheese would also protect against hight LH.

OP
J

Jremy25

Scrotum and abdomen at the same time.
Scrotum for rapid absorption and abdomen to have the hormone stored for a longer time.
Did you apply it to your navel specifically? I’ve heard it’s transdermal absorption rivals that of the scrotum.

blackface

Scrotum and abdomen at the same time.
Scrotum for rapid absorption and abdomen to have the hormone stored for a longer time.
Would you say that DMSO is still superior for transdermal usage over the ethanol? I mean for the highest possible test level. Are you thinking about to use the test again? Im just tired of the "slowness" side effect. And trying to figure the best alternative.

PopSocket

Would you say that DMSO is still superior for transdermal usage over the ethanol? I mean for the highest possible test level. Are you thinking about to use the test again? Im just tired of the "slowness" side effect. And trying to figure the best alternative.
slowness side effect ? Can you elaborate please.

OP
J

Jremy25

I can’t imagine using anything alcohol based on my scrotum. DMSO hasn’t caused me any issues when applying it to my scrotum.

Santosh

I can’t imagine using anything alcohol based on my scrotum. DMSO hasn’t caused me any issues when applying it to my scrotum.

No one told you it smelled like shrimp in a room you had been staying for a while ?

Happened to me, although I use the purest DMSO on the market.

Santosh

Of course, nothing beats DMSO, but it's always a trade off.
I don't want to clean my skin prior to every application.

My next experiment : biorigins aloe vera gel + IPM + benzyl alcohol in order to avoid MCT oil, it's too messy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom