Peatfan69

250iu eod. Would T3 help enhance penile growth when combined with topical DHT?
Maybe but I would just add the bath mate in conjunction with the DHT gel....or even PGE1 + DHT in dmso. The stimulation should help tissue expansion and the DHT to trigger AR activation

I found a way to mitigate the burning of DMSO. I add about 1ml of water to the 1ml of 10% DMSO DHT gel to dilute it. Doesn't burn when its diluted

Where are you getting HCG from?

cpaqf1

Maybe but I would just add the bath mate in conjunction with the DHT gel....or even PGE1 + DHT in dmso. The stimulation should help tissue expansion and the DHT to trigger AR activation

I found a way to mitigate the burning of DMSO. I add about 1ml of water to the 1ml of 10% DMSO DHT gel to dilute it. Doesn't burn when its diluted

I think Alphagels also sell it.

OP
J

Jremy25

Also from Alphagels.

OP
J

Jremy25

Are these result permanent, or will continued supplementation be required?
I’d be surprised if they aren’t permanent. Time will tell but surely this growth is a result of more than just increased blood flow.

OP
J

Jremy25

cool; any difference in jawline/facial features?
My jawline and brow ridge do seem more prominent, I had a family member comment on my face looking more “manly” who hadn’t seen me in a few months. I’m not sure if this is actual bone growth or reduced water retention as a result of the DHT.

Another observation I’ve made is that my beard is fuller specifically in the cheek area and has moved higher up my face.

Chad_Catholic

My jawline and brow ridge do seem more prominent, I had a family member comment on my face looking more “manly” who hadn’t seen me in a few months. I’m not sure if this is actual bone growth or reduced water retention as a result of the DHT.

Another observation I’ve made is that my beard is fuller specifically in the cheek area and has moved higher up my face.
These are great results!

i got some raw DHT powder and i want to make a topical solution, is HCG necessary if one were to do this but with very small amounts?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom