OP
J

Jremy25

Yeah I'm wondering too how you mitigated the burn/sensitivity of the DMSO solution, which is a wall I'm currently hitting atm with alpha gels solution. Also how long are you waiting before the stuff dries, seriously it takes quite a while in my experience. Otherwise I can confirm some preliminary positive results from my first week as well.
I applied very small doses as first and spread it out 4 times per day. Eventually I found that the burning feeling was almost non existent. It could be that my skin got used to it after a while.

OP
J

Jremy25

Did you apply the dht to your nipples directly? Also source :)))
Yes, to shrink my gyno i applied it in the area immediately surrounding my nipples and rubbed it in until it dried.

I sourced it from alphagels. Email them for details.

OP
J

Jremy25

Congrats!
As far as the PE, your experience corroborates the findings of a study that low T/E2, and especially DHT/E2, ratios are involved in PE.
"...Both TT/E2 and DHT/E2 ratios were significantly lower in both primary and secondary PE subjects suggesting a role of hormonal imbalance in this context. Although this link seems likely, large-scale studies are needed to confirm these findings"
Thanks Haidut. I should have elaborated, by PE I meant penile enlargement rather than Premature Ejaculation. But that being said I do also notice that I have more sexual stamina which does align with that study.

OP
J

Jremy25

Nice!

And is it only DHT gel you did or also test gel?
This is from DHT gel only. I have also stocked up on their T gel which I plan to run as a bulking agent (for muscle gain) in addition to my DHT protocol.

EustaceBagge

Yes, to shrink my gyno i applied it in the area immediately surrounding my nipples and rubbed it in until it dried.

I sourced it from alphagels. Email them for details.
Appreciate the replies man, especially the gyno stuff is very interesting.

You could have easily gotten those kind of results with a pump. Either way though, props for the experiment.
What about pump + DHT gel??

Judd Crane

0.7 ml of the AlphaGel 10% supposedly yields 70mg of DHT. Doesn't DHT cause endogenous suppression at doses over 25mg? @haidut ?

Judd Crane

This is what I’m wondering too
I've never tried DHT but my sense is that pouring 70 mg of a solution in DMSO on someones penis at the very least should kill both E and T (and libido). Another forum member reported downregulation of T from a dosage of DHT from Andractim corresponding to 2.5mg of DHT, half of which applied to the penis (assuming 10% absorption).

Stanolone is the same thing as DHT, right?

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
0.7 ml of the AlphaGel 10% supposedly yields 70mg of DHT. Doesn't DHT cause endogenous suppression at doses over 25mg? @haidut ?
Yes ofc. Even 25mg is a high dose, but it depends on absorption. Even 10mg will reduce LH.

OP
J

Jremy25

I've never tried DHT but my sense is that pouring 70 mg of a solution in DMSO on someones penis at the very least should kill both E and T (and libido). Another forum member reported downregulation of T from a dosage of DHT from Andractim corresponding to 2.5mg of DHT, half of which applied to the penis (assuming 10% absorption).

Stanolone is the same thing as DHT, right?
I’m using HCG to combat the decline in LH and to keep T and E levels healthy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom