And it makes me so sleepy and weeeaaak

I used to drink my strong black coffee and run for an hour ... now I can't

I tried the honey
I tried the fruits with coffee
Today I tried the maple syrup

What's that ?
Insulin response ?

Jayfish

No adrenalin is not good, its a stress hormone. But in short bursts it can make you feel great. No energy because your body is not used to the sugar and its not insulin sensitive yet.

Xisca

I am back on sugar and I can confirm that it seems worse to be lacking energy!
I am better when I usee fats, and so I never put on weight.
But for sure I want my body to use sugars 1st.

Sorry, adrenaline is not bad, but adrenaline all the time is bad.
Adrenaline is not a stress hormone, or stress is not bad and should be discribed as having levels.
The sympathic activation of the autonomic system (=adrenaline in its visible effect) is NOT only the fight and flight response, but any active response. F&F is only an extreme of adrenaline use.
We need adrenalin and cortisol at the right moment, and we need them to go up and down in adaptated waves.
Stress is when the level are high all the time = flooding, the waters going up and out of place....
The right movement is like sea waves making a nice movement and without tempests. And when there is a tempest, well just remember it will not last for ever! That's life.

I give you my ideas, I eat fruits because they have fiber, so more regular delivery of sugar. I drink any liquid other than coffee first in the morning, even warm water is fine (but I do it because I am thirsty after a night with no drink). Then fruits, and then coffee.
When I do not have fruits I use marmelade because it is sugar with fruits.
Dates are indeed good with coffee!
And I put an egg yolk in my coffee.
+ some coconut oil.
If you were used to more fat, keep some, and change diet slowly.
Those last days, I had marmelade with fresh goat cheese for example, and it was ok. My cheese is goat, full fat and raw and local, and I can fnd it ecological, so I am lucky!

Xisca

I have also tried to eat meet for breakfast, and fruits, as proteins are best eaten with sugar, because proteins trigger insulin, I read Peat says.... So eggs and cheese might do the trick as well...
I agree with Jayfish but do not totally understand why the body does not go on with adrenaline just because we send some sugar into the system!
I read somewhere here that it can also be a morning drop in cortisol, when there is sleepyness in the morning +vibrations inside the body, like nervousness. It looks like coffee restlessness, but I had it without coffee, and it gets better WITH coffee!

Orion

So what about niacinmidde

Maybe we should use it ?

If you do not have good liver function (good glycogen storage), niacinamide and aspirin can potentially make things worse.

Focus on very low PUFA intake, and things that help liver store sugar; K2, taurine, caffeine (start low dose), skim milk, sugar/fructose, apple juice, OJ.

EDIT: for forgot to add gelatin/glycine, its good for the liver

Last edited:
OP
Bahaa El wazzan
If you do not have good liver function (good glycogen storage), niacinamide and aspirin can potentially make things worse.

Focus on very low PUFA intake, and things that help liver store sugar; K2, taurine, caffeine (start low dose), skim milk, sugar/fructose, apple juice, OJ.

@Orion

Thanks for your thoughts

Taurine is making me angry why ?

Xisca

I have not taken aspirin since chilhood, and I was told my parents Ii did not rect well with it, it made me feel bad and scream! I had bad liver....

Orion

@Orion

Thanks for your thoughts

Taurine is making me angry why ?

I get angry, aggressive from low blood sugar. Which I believe comes from adrenaline/cortisol raising blood sugar.

Are you sure its related to taurine? I take 3grams/day no anger issues, when consuming lots of sugar.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
I get angry, aggressive from low blood sugar. Which I believe comes from adrenaline/cortisol raising blood sugar.

Are you sure its related to taurine? I take 3grams/day no anger issues, when consuming lots of sugar.

I take it with coffee and 50 gram of sugar

It's not the first time

Maybe coffee ?
Even though my legs start sweating

I drink about 1500 mg coffee a day

I'm good with coffee

Maybe taurine need lot of sugar @Orion ????

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
I have not taken aspirin since chilhood, and I was told my parents Ii did not rect well with it, it made me feel bad and scream! I had bad liver....
Try to take it twice a day with a cup of ojuice

Let's see

After breakfast and after dinner

Aspirin is really good

Orion

I take it with coffee and 50 gram of sugar

It's not the first time

Maybe coffee ?
Even though my legs start sweating

I drink about 1500 mg coffee a day

I'm good with coffee

Maybe taurine need lot of sugar @Orion ????

1.5g caffeine? or just coffee?

1.5g of caffeine is alot if that is the case, it will use up liver stores quickly, and give you a adrenaline/cortisol response. I doubt its the taurine. But yes caffeine needs lots of sugar

I drink 5 cups of sugared milk coffee each day, but it has only 150mg of caffeine, so 30mg in each cup. I plan on increasing it slowly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals