unlimited sugar cravings

pro marker

ever since i was a kid ive always had non stop sugar cravings. in a day i can easily eat a liter of honey, a liter of milk with 5 tablespoons of sugar, fruits, soda, etc... there's no stopping it. while sugar gives me energy, whether i eat 100g or 1000g or honey doesn't make me feel any different. its as if it just goes right through me. there is no carb satiation in me. though if i dont eat any carbs i never feel satisfied either. I'm scared im doing something stupid here. i went from my frozen pizza and ice cream diet to a keto diet 2 years ago, which was very stupid since i need sugar so badly, but after a year of that i turned to peating and have been eating high sugar ever since. my health is improving but my teeth are so damn yellow and they are more sensitive now. what does this unending need for sugar mean? i just had 10 dates and a bottle of maple syrup and now im bummed because there's no more sugar in the house.

keytothecity

overactive sympathetic nervous system through eating sugar in isolation which also causes yellow teeth. insulin spikes. high adrenaline. bet you are lean as ****

the reason you are having cravings after what you just ate is that you had zero fat, all sugar. if you had milk/icecream this wouldnt be the case.

I keep weight on 4k cal high carb and gain weight on 2,5k cal high fat. Randle cycle

high carb is better for temps, high fat better for constant energy flow as well as high hormones through cholesterol in my experience. unfortunately, I can't have everything either

OP
P

pro marker

overactive sympathetic nervous system through eating sugar in isolation which also causes yellow teeth. insulin spikes. high adrenaline. bet you are lean as ****

the reason you are having cravings after what you just ate is that you had zero fat, all sugar. if you had milk/icecream this wouldnt be the case.

I keep weight on 4k cal high carb and gain weight on 2,5k cal high fat. Randle cycle

high carb is better for temps, high fat better for constant energy flow as well as high hormones through cholesterol in my experience. unfortunately, I can't have everything either
i used to be pretty lean. not after keto. i gained a lot of midsection/belly fat but its going away again now. if i have fat with the sugar it doesnt change anything. the other day i had a liter of high fat ice cream and i was still just as sugar hungry. high fat doesnt work for me and i feel much better eating less fat. when you say keep weight on 4k, do you mean you separate fat and carb meals? y energy is much more constant and stable when i eat less fat and more sugar.

Nomane Euger

i am the exact same,i promess you that those past 2 weeks might have eaten 10 kilos of honey,i can eat ez pz 300 grammes with out any disgust feeling,and 500 grammes but part of the flavor get a bit disgusting,i know the solution for you,basicly i can eat honey ab libitum up until i want to throw,sometimes i feel amazing,on the long run i feel crap,when ever i eat meat like liver heart and ground lamb,if i add a piece of grass fed lamb suet(even just 30 grammes)honey appreciability vanish between 60 and 120 grammes,and i dont crave it crazyly,i peacefully stop to it as its not addictive.You should also care about how it taste at the first spoon,and how the taste evolve progressvly,as soon as you feel that a part of the flavor got worst and un appreciable,stop to it,you need to be a bit mindfull to do it well.if i dont eat honey for and sugars for a few days,when i re eat it,i need copples jundred grammes to satisfy my craving,but after that if i eat it everyday at every meal,i dont crave it,and i can eat 60 grammes each meal with out feeling restrict.grass fed lamb suet probably for the stearic acid,game changer

Ell

Maybe your body is craving the minerals that are normally present in sugar. Have you tried molasses ? I take a couple tablespoons of it a week, and I never get sugar cravings... that's just my epxerience...

MaxVerstappen

Can you give a standard day of eating for you? What else do you eat other than sugar?

Have you measured your waking temperature/pulse? Does your temperature/pulse increase after you eat?

Have you had any bloodwork done?

I think Ray mentioned he used to have cravings for candy and sugar in general, but this went away once he started taking T3

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals