Morning routine

Uselis

Hello everyone,

I used to drink coffee first thing in the morning. Even though I backed from IF and black coffee without sugar thing, I suspect cup of coffee with all required ingridients first thing in the morning still messes me up.

What should I drink do or eat after I wake up to feel in my normal optimal state?

Thank you

Mittir

Uselis said:
Even though I backed from IF and black coffee without sugar thing, I suspect cup of coffee with all required ingridients first thing in the morning still messes me up.

What should I drink do or eat after I wake up to feel in my normal optimal state?

Thank you

It is not clear to be what you meant by " cup of coffee with all required ingredients".
I have tried both Apple juice and milk-coffee first thing in the morning.
If i wake up with high cortisol then milk-coffee does the best job.
Milk coffee = 1 cup of 2 percent milk + 2 tbs of pure sugar+ 1 tsp of instant coffee.
If i go for apple juice, i add some baking soda or calcium hydroxide to neutralize the
acid and some salt. If you want to avoid coffee then you can try sugared low fat milk.
You can also try solid food just to decrease cortisol.

mt_dreams

What should you do?
try different variations on things to see which puts you in the right state. some people dont respond well to food in the morning, while others wont function properly without food first thing, so you first have to figure out which kind of person you are. many people cannot tolerate coffee on an empty stomach.

Upon waking up, I sip on some lemon honey water. after getting ready, I eat a couple of tbl of honey pate & applesauce, and follow with an espresso shot & condensed sweetened milk for the next couple of hours.

tara

Don't know what will work for you - as mt said, try variations and see what works.
My breakfast currently is OJ with B-vits first thing, an egg or two with it or shortly after, and then an hour or so later a little fried liver, sometimes with a little coke or apple juice. Sometimes I take oyster shell and Mg glycinate supps around then too. Then I keep drinking AJ all morning as I feel like it, and snack on other stuff till a solid (proteiny) lunch.
I have trouble with much coffee, so I'm only drinking little decaf at the moment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals