Stopping Or Reducing Dietary Fiber Intake Reduces Constipation And Its Associated Symptoms

BigChad

Stopping or reducing dietary fiber intake reduces constipation and its associated symptoms

While eliminating fibers offers relief, over time it can make the situation worse. It's reliance on adequate mucus production (not only for protection but also to compensate for the lack of undigested carbs), food transiting fast and full evacuation. It's not uncommon for all them to be sub of the optimals in a lot of people.

It might not be a coincidence that on their reference above reduced fiber intake was not associated with constipation but was with obesity. It mimics some aspects of the pathogenic high-fat lab diets because there will be mostly proteids and fats (including bile compounds) without anything else to keep bacteria entertained.

Even though leaves are important, the carbs can be derived from whatever the person agrees the most. For example, they mentioned lactulose as being effective for desired purpose.

It's better to focus on optimizing fat-soluble vitamins and have some daily activity and let these problems be corrected without restrictions.

So fiber is necessary Then? Is 8g of micronized psyllium fiber fine daily, alongside 16g mct fats.

Normally psyllium may be irritating but i imagine if its micronized that should make it easily digestible?

So on low or zero fiber diets, bacteria start feeding on protein, fat, and mucus lining of stomach instead, which would mean ulcers potentially?

Amazoniac

So fiber is necessary Then? Is 8g of micronized psyllium fiber fine daily, alongside 16g mct fats.

Normally psyllium may be irritating but i imagine if its micronized that should make it easily digestible?

So on low or zero fiber diets, bacteria start feeding on protein, fat, and mucus lining of stomach instead, which would mean ulcers potentially?
Guru, I prefer not to comment for being unsure about its safety.
- Serotonin, Endotoxins, Stress, KMUD Herb Doctors, 2011

SamYo123

If i dont have soluble fiber imy bowl movements suffer even with carrot salad/mushrooms/bamboo shoots and my seb derm increases

It appears soluble fiber populates good bacteria and reducing seb derm

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals