Spaced out

iLoveSugar

It's the same routine everyday. I am constantly spaced out, and low key feel like I am going to pass out all the time. It's not a minor brain fog, but rather a major brain fog that is with me daily. I feel like it is my body being severely inflamed. The problem is, I just can't fix it. I've tried eliminating just about every food, and hundreds of supplements at different times. I'm just lost.

ThinPicking

I'll probably get ***t for such a simple question but have you tried drinking a pint of water (not too quickly) and paying attention to how it makes you feel?

Thirst can be fickle at the best of times and all manor of things can derange it.

Could also explain your teeth sensitivity.

Ignoramus

Are you living a purposeful life? Is everything you are doing the 'best' thing you could be doing?

golder

Are you living a purposeful life? Is everything you are doing the 'best' thing you could be doing?
Good question. I’ve found this frustratingly requires good physiology. Therefore when I’m feeling crap all of my output frustrates and disappoints me!

CiggyTardust

Could be so many things. Hard for people to help when you don't provide more details or health history. I can say for one I had severe brain fog for 3+ years that seemed related to food, stress and an MMR vaccine. After MRIs and many tests, you know what fixed it? A chiropractor. My neck was messed up and inflammation of some kind was giving me brain fog. I've since learned neck stretches and they help if/when it recurs, but it's 98% resolved since going to a chiropractor a few times.

Vinero

Are you taking magnesium ? Too much magnesium taken several days in a row gives me the feeling you describe.

How is your fat intake? If I eat a lot of coconut oil, cheese, butter, eggs, and drink lots of milk I experience inflammation. I get anxiety and heart palpitations if I eat lots of fat.

aniciete

Are you taking magnesium ? Too much magnesium taken several days in a row gives me the feeling you describe.

How is your fat intake? If I eat a lot of coconut oil, cheese, butter, eggs, and drink lots of milk I experience inflammation. I get anxiety and heart palpitations if I eat lots of fat.
Have you found a way around it or just stopped taking magnesium? I think magnesium glycinate has been making me groggy in the morning.

Vinero

Have you found a way around it or just stopped taking magnesium? I think magnesium glycinate has been making me groggy in the morning.
Lowering the dose. If I take 800 mg a day and up I begin to feel bad.
Taking 400 mg or so seems to be ok.

InChristAlone

Read this book. It will explain every ailment you have had for the last 20 yrs.
71M7B-S7qhL.jpg

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's the same routine everyday. I am constantly spaced out, and low key feel like I am going to pass out all the time. It's not a minor brain fog, but rather a major brain fog that is with me daily. I feel like it is my body being severely inflamed. The problem is, I just can't fix it. I've tried eliminating just about every food, and hundreds of supplements at different times. I'm just lost.

Common symptom(s) of intestinal inflammation, and you reported throughout the years struggling with diverticulitis, colitis, etc. Not sure what has/is being done to address the intestinal inflammation but I know several people who had very similar cognitive/mental symptoms that got resolved when the inflammation was brought under control. One of them used Benadryl for a month in doses 50mg-100mg daily, another used cyproheptadine, and the third ate nothing but milk for a week. Regardless, as long as there is significant GI irritation/inflammation a person probably won't feel fully "with it".

limitless77

Hey ive been having the same symptoms as OP and im also very depressed and living with no purpose. I think thats it, thats the problem why i cant concentrate on almost anything and i cant even have a decent conversation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals