Best Ways To Reduce Stress

blackkzeus

Im only 23 and my hairline has been receding for the past year. I'm sure it's largely due to stress. I'm what you called a stressed out individual. A lot of the times most things I find stressful wouldnt stress out the average indvidual. Something like meeting new people could cause me to stress out like crazy. I also suffer from brain fog and low energy. Basically don't feel like I'm functionally optimally at all. How can I lower stress through diet and supplementation?

Last edited:
M

member 2106

Eating an adequate amount of carbohydrates helps me a lot. Find out which foods slow you down, and stop eating them.

Filip1993

Lowering caffeine intake and adequate carbs. Cigarettes helps when I have anxiety (not peaty).

OP
B

blackkzeus

Thanks to all who responded. Will take your suggestions into consideration . But are there Anymore suggestions?

A couple nights ago I was feeling sluggish and stressed and for some reason I thought to try a teaspoon of salt and it improved my mood, increased Body temperature and energy, made feel more agressive and confident, and lessened my brain fog.

After I came down from the feeling of the salt which practically lasted 24 hours I returned to my usual sluggish, fatigued, brain fogged state. I've since then taken a teaspoon of salt and it really hasn't done anything.

dbh25

Im only 23 and my hairline has been receding for the past year. I'm sure it's largely due to stress. How can I lower stress through diet and supplementation?
Have you seen a doctor or had any labs? Thyroid issues or low iron can also cause hair to fall out in a short amount of time.
There's more than just diet and supplementation, have you looked at yoga, meditation or getting more into activities you enjoy doing?

OP
B

blackkzeus

I've gotten lab tests on my thyroid and they came back normal. I doubt I have an iron problem. And yeah I meditate daily.

Eat what you want to eat, when you want to eat. Do what you want to do, when you want to do it. If others are outraged by your behavior, that's usually a good sign. Take orders from no one to the extent that it's possible.

lampofred

High caloric intake is extremely important
High CO2 is extremely important
Pleasure/fun in general reduces stress (real pleasure, not BS like masturbating which may help for a few moments but will backfire later)

Aidin91

Im only 23 and my hairline has been receding for the past year. I'm sure it's largely due to stress. I'm what you called a stressed out individual. A lot of the times most things I find stressful wouldnt stress out the average indvidual. Something like meeting new people could cause me to stress out like crazy. I also suffer from brain fog and low energy. Basically don't feel like I'm functionally optimally at all. How can I lower stress through diet and supplementation?
Sorry to hear that, I am going through the exact thing that you mentioned. There are lot of stuffs that reduce stress and anxiety, but if it is not severe, it is better to approach it without medication and supplement. I get an average result from Taurine and Gelatin and also lavender oil helped me.
I hope you get better soon

OP
B

blackkzeus

High caloric intake is extremely important
High CO2 is extremely important
Pleasure/fun in general reduces stress (real pleasure, not BS like masturbating which may help for a few moments but will backfire later)

How would I go about getting more CO2?

Sorry to hear that, I am going through the exact thing that you mentioned. There are lot of stuffs that reduce stress and anxiety, but if it is not severe, it is better to approach it without medication and supplement. I get an average result from Taurine and Gelatin and also lavender oil helped me.
I hope you get better soon

What's your history?

OP
B

blackkzeus

Google non-anemic, low iron and read about the symptoms.
Privatemdlabs.com does an iron panel for about $50 with 15% discount code NNG76R.
Good luck.

I looked up the symptoms, they don't seem to totally match what I'm going though so I doubt I'm iron deficient. Thanks though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals