Nabati - Search for wellness

OP
Nabati

Nabati

sueq, I'm trying to stay strong but I don't really know what to believe. It hurts me too much to even describe all the different types of pain, doubts, and anxiety I'm feeling. They are endless.

I'm still struggling with appetite. I managed to get 3,000 calories in yesterday, but today I have no appetite for anything. I slept awfully and it's affecting me throughout the day.

SQu

3000 is brilliant! It starts with the occasional day when something goes better, then more and more. For a long time I had only one thing to cheer me up - my eyebrows looked better. That's ridiculous, but because it is a minor sign of a major issue I clung to it. My pulse is quite textbook accurate, unlike my temps. So I feel good about my pulse. I don't even take my temps. You ate 3000 cals yesterday. Maybe you can't do it today, or tomorrow, but you did it once and you'll do it again. Eating enough is hard to do and it doesn't always make you feel better to begin with.

tara

Nabati said:
I managed to get 3,000 calories in yesterday
Congrats. Sorry it's tough. Keep going for it.

OP
Nabati

Nabati

Hi everyone, just posting an update on my situation. I don't have trouble getting the right amount of calories or food anymore. Thanks for all your kind words when I was dealing with that. It was really just anxiety ruining my appetite, and as long as I keep anxiety down I'm able to eat well.

It's hard to measure progress when it comes slowly, but I believe I have experienced some minor improvements all around. There's a lot of things I haven't incorporated yet that I think will help, like thyroid, aspirin, pregnenolone, coffee, exercise, and so on. I just received some pregnenolone powder today to try and took 70mg after eating lunch with a glass of mineral water. Does anyone have any advice about how to approach dosing the pregnenolone powder? I'm sure the answer is mostly obvious, but I want to make sure I do this right, since it seems being precise matters.

Many thanks

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I always take pregnenolone with food and usually no later in the day than lunchtime. I'm sure some may take it differently that's just what works best for me. I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals