Sore thigh muscle after injecting testosterones for the first time

Elie

Forum Supporter
Looking for guidance from anyone who inject testosterone.

I injected for the first time this morning - a small amount - approx 25mg.

The site of injection (although painless at the time) is sore now.

Any suggestions as to how to prevent this?

lamassu

Post injection pain. Why not topical T? Using any other hormones like preg, prog, dhea concurrently?

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
Post injection pain. Why not topical T? Using any other hormones like preg, prog, dhea concurrently?
Thanks.
I wanted to test injectable.
I don't take anything else regularly.
I do have some pansterone 1:1

lamassu

Nfinkelstein

What specific sort of test? Not sure why you didn't inject in glute. Anyways, no troubles there, ever.

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
What specific sort of test? Not sure why you didn't inject in glute. Anyways, no troubles there, ever.
It was testosterone proportionate.
I can try the glute. Thanks,

Peater

I was just thinking of how Ray was a fan of hormone therapies primarily building on 'lower level' hormones. Like he recommends in his arthritis to which T can be added. US4628052A - Pharmaceutical compositions containing dehydroepiandrosterone and other anesthetic steroids in the treatment of arthritis and other joint disabilities - Google Patents

Interesting - he also used progesterone with olive oil. I wonder if DHEA came before or after that. I only remember the anecdote, not where I read it.

JohnHafterson

Looking for guidance from anyone who inject testosterone.

I injected for the first time this morning - a small amount - approx 25mg.

The site of injection (although painless at the time) is sore now.

Any suggestions as to how to prevent this?
How large is the needle length and diameter gauge?

I took T back in 2009 intramuscularly for a weeks and remember the needle being pretty big and being sore legs/or glutes at injection site.

Could be needle/injection itself and formulation causing soreness.

My insulin needles are tiny ( 5/16 inch ) 31 guage by comparison and rarely have issues subcutaneous or intramuscularly unless I hit a blood vessel.

Last edited:

PopSocket

Most inj. T contains PUFA - cottonseed oil is very common. When I did experiment with injecting Test P the pain in the muscle I injected is the least of the issues, it usually leads to inflammation, acne and other weird whole system problems.Test base + ethanol and some MCT oil through the skin I believe is the least harmful way. Also any T with esters is I believe toxic for the body and can lead to serious issues down the road.

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
Most inj. T contains PUFA - cottonseed oil is very common. When I did experiment with injecting Test P the pain in the muscle I injected is the least of the issues, it usually leads to inflammation, acne and other weird whole system problems.Test base + ethanol and some MCT oil through the skin I believe is the least harmful way. Also any T with esters is I believe toxic for the body and can lead to serious issues down the road.
I wasn't aware of potential PUFA content.
I will look into this.

Your favorite Test powder supplier?

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
How large is the needle length and diameter gauge?

I took T back in 2009 intramuscularly for a weeks and remember the needle being pretty big and being sore legs/or glutes at injection site.

Could be needle/injection itself and formulation causing soreness.

My insulin needles are tiny ( 5/16 inch ) 31 guage by comparison and rarely have issues subcutaneous or intramuscularly unless I hit a blood vessel.
I use a 23 gauge needle

PopSocket

I wasn't aware of potential PUFA content.
I will look into this.

Your favorite Test powder supplier?
I was not aware of this myself until I got into trouble. I got so many sides experimenting with T that it was absolute disaster so I abondened it. Its interesting how many sneaky ways they find to poison us.

It turned out I am super allergic to those oils especially when injected which is no surprise. Got massive cysts on the forehead that lasted for MONTHS thinking it is high T or higher E or me causing hormonal imbalance. Had to use a scalpel to remove some of the stuff inside that was hard as a rock. Had to use microneedling to remove the scars (it did work quite well, now skin is flawless).

The whole time it was the seed oils/esthers. Since then I am hyper allergic to those oils even when I eat them but a bit different- my face gets swollen on one side with the swelling getting bigger for several days and growing in the direction of my eye which is quite scary. This started happening every time I decide to eat outside and they cook with seed oils. Probably injecting it made me super allergic as before I could eat seed oils without much issue.

Purple Panda Labs has the best reputation on this forum. I ordered 90grams of micronized powder and still waiting, but now for last month I use another Chinese supplier without a single issue,not a single pimple or anything. There are quite a few threads here that go into more detail.

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
Purple Panda Labs has the best reputation on this forum. I ordered 90grams of micronized powder and still waiting, but now for last month I use another Chinese supplier without a single issue,not a single pimple or anything. There are quite a few threads here that go into more dedetail.
Do you mind sharing the info of the Chinese supplier?

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
I checked the ingredient list - indeed, cottonseed oil

Herbie

@Elie

From reading on the forum, people either buy the testosterone gel from online pharmacy or buy testosterone base powder from purple panda labs and mix it with tocovit or dmso or alcohol and put 1mg on lips.

PopSocket

Do you mind sharing the info of the Chinese supplier?
I recommend you Purple Panda Labs as the way my previous supplier ships the package is the same but with PPL it is purer and you can get it micronized.
I checked the ingredient list - indeed, cottonseed oil
If I were you I would stay away from it. Especially if you just started it will be no problem to bounce back from propionate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals