Sore/Stiff/Swollen after working

OP
Peata

Peata

Hi Peata,
Did you try topical magnesium - eg epsom salt soak or Mg chloride spray or similar when you got home from work?

I didn't use topical, no.

I do think the taurine is a big key in how things have gone better for me. I spent some time digging back in my lengthy log from a couple years ago, and saw that taurine helped me similarly then with strength, endurance, and almost no soreness and fatigue after strenuous activty. I forgot about that, probably because I was only on it a week or so at that time. And then went off because it seems like I had some strange symptoms develop that I attributed to the taurine then, but now I believe it's gastritis/ endotoxin issues that cause those "weird" distressing symptoms (rarely get now, thanks goodness and Dramamine or tonic water makes them go away).

One big difference, in the way the taurine affected me back then - I was taking around 2 g. and I had at least two nights of mild "mania". I wonder if that was a big increase in dopamine. I had tons of motivation, focus and drive. Too much, because it prevented me from going to bed. I didn't get that big burst this time, probably because I eased into it. I've been on it four weeks, only doubling the dose last week. It just seems to be great for helping lower serotonin and improving mood and motivation and focus. An effect I'm getting like the last time is increased temperatures, which is nice.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals