Sleeping Inclined Has Improved My Waking Temperature, Reduced My Need For Thyroid

tankasnowgod

I wanted to start a new thread on sleeping inclined, as a testimonial, in hopes that more members of this forum will see the concept and give it go.

I started sleeping inclined (head of the bed raised 8 inches, in my case), and I have gotten some great results so far. I noticed an improvement in circulation (one of the main reasons to sleep this way), along with a reduction in hypothyroid symptoms, like cold hands and feet. I was taking about 2 grains of NDT a day, now I am down to taking 1, and feeling great. I have measured my waking temps four times upon waking from sleeping, and it has been 98.6 every time.

I even seem to have more energy in the mornings, despite having to wake up before 5 am for my job. And I've noticed a slight improvement in my digestion, as well, since I've started this. I'm starting to notice some other benefits too, like improvement in my skin.

There is a main thread on this here at the forum- https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/inclined-bed-therapy.23450/

Oh! And the engineer who made the discovery that sleeping inclined improve circulation at night (by making better use of gravity) is a now a member of this forum! Andrew K. Fletcher, @andrewkfletcher

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Fantastic! Thank you for this update! :hattip

Birdie

Good to hear it. I’m still at three inches. Been a few years at 3.

Glad about Andrew joining up here.

Ulysses

I've had the exact same experience. I've also been waking up with erections much more frequently.

ken

I guess I should copy this thread to my Dr. She's concerned that I don't test for much TSH. .o07 and she wants to report me to the cardiologist. Between three grains of armour 5 or 10 milligrams of MB and IBT, I was actually feeling human.

It's worth remembering that all of the parameters used to monitor body systems will not be based upon sleeping inclined.

Cirion

Interesting. What's the best and easiest way to elevate your bed frame at an angle? I tried it last night and had more difficulty than I thought to make it work.

In addition, have any of you tried weighted blankets? I heard these can be beneficial as well. Anyone tried these and can attest?

Cirion

Thanks! Link seems to be broken though...

L

lollipop

Interesting. What's the best and easiest way to elevate your bed frame at an angle? I tried it last night and had more difficulty than I thought to make it work.

In addition, have any of you tried weighted blankets? I heard these can be beneficial as well. Anyone tried these and can attest?
I use a weighted blanket. Love it. Calms sympathetic nervous system. I sleep much better with it. It also helps the body feel safe and calms brain out of fight flight freeze. Excuse me for no research links. It has been years since I looked it up. Lots of work around sensitive children and meltdowns.

Cirion

I use a weighted blanket. Love it. Calms sympathetic nervous system. I sleep much better with it. It also helps the body feel safe and calms brain out of fight flight freeze. Excuse me for no research links. It has been years since I looked it up. Lots of work around sensitive children and meltdowns.

Good enough to convince me. Which brand did you go with?

Blossom

Cirion

tankasnowgod

I'd be interested to hear how a weighted blanket works with IBT. I've already got improvements in temp from IBT, and sleep with very light covers (though it was summer). Some of the complaint reviews about weighted blankets is that people were just too hot when sleeping. Wondering how that would be with IBT.