Salt Is Causing Stomach Bloat And Gas

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
ok @Daniel11 your narrative is better and willingness to debate it is better you win.
I still get my salt from sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate and I'm not worried.

I like sodium bicarbonate also, i feel it offers a lot of benefits, i start most mornings with around 1/8 tsp mixed with 1 tbs apple cider vinegar, after it stops fizzing i add cup of water then some honey or molasses, this has helped my digestion and food sensitivities a lot.

jitsmonkey

mass market apple products like juice and vinegar are potential mold hazards
I prefer cheap white vinegar.
Cheap white salt, cheap white vinegar
You prefer colored salt and colored vinegar
maybe that says something about us lol. or not.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
mass market apple products like juice and vinegar are potential mold hazards
I prefer cheap white vinegar.
Cheap white salt, cheap white vinegar
You prefer colored salt and colored vinegar
maybe that says something about us lol. or not.

I like colored light also, especially orange and red... I agree you have to be thoughtful what brand to buy, i have always found Bragg organic raw apple cider vinegar to be of good quality.

jitsmonkey

I like colored light also, especially orange and red... I agree you have to be thoughtful what brand to buy, i have always found Bragg organic raw apple cider vinegar to be of good quality.

ah yes colored light and chocolate and coke and a host of other things.
I like my sugar white and colored.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
ah yes colored light and chocolate and coke and a host of other things.
I like my sugar white and colored.

Im with you on that, i do enjoy indulging in a Mexican Coke once in a while, so much better tasting then the Coke made in the US with the toxic high fructose corn syrup.

M

marikay

I'm quite sure he didn't mean table salt. I take Himalayan salt in water everyday. It is rich in minerals and sodium.. Not sodium chloride. If you add a pinch even a quarter teaspoon to a pint of dechlorinated water and stir let sit for a while it tastes lovely, not a hint of salt..it tastes kinda sweet. Table salt will kill you! Stop immediately!

I specifically asked Ray if table salt was OK. I’m looking right now for the email. I can’t find it (it was several years ago) but he was pretty emphatic that as long as it is white and has no iodine, normal table salt is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

For anyone who is still following this thread. I figured out why the salt I was taking was making me bloat.

It turns out its not really the salt itself, the salt I'm taking also contains Magnesium Bicarbonate, I don't know why they've added that in, but it looks like I was taking large amounts of magnesium unknowingly and that was causing me intestinal issues and bloating.

Once I changed my brand of salt the bloating and gas stopped.

dannibo

For anyone who is still following this thread. I figured out why the salt I was taking was making me bloat.

It turns out its not really the salt itself, the salt I'm taking also contains Magnesium Bicarbonate, I don't know why they've added that in, but it looks like I was taking large amounts of magnesium unknowingly and that was causing me intestinal issues and bloating.

Once I changed my brand of salt the bloating and gas stopped.
Where on earth were they selling this salt with added magnesium? It seems these people conspire in large groups to basically make people sick.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals