Reversering diabetes type 2

Jessie

I think FAO inhibition is key to reversing the pathology of the disease. Kempner was able to reverse diabetes by such mechanisms. His was diet induced, but you could also try something like Pyrucet or Mildronate. Likely, both diet and pharmacological intervention would be best.

Another interesting note is that Broda Barnes was able to prevent diabetes in all his thyroid treated patients. Even more so than heart attacks. His success rate against heart attacks was 94%. His success rate against diabetes was 100%. Pretty telling, especially since he didn't control people's diet.

There seems to be a general trend in the accumulated evidence. That being, anything that improves glucose metabolism (FAO inhibition, low-fat diet, thyroid, CO2 retention, etc.) treats diabetes.

Warrior

What kind of condition are you in currently in terms of carrying an excess and fitness levels etc.. Also are you willing to give up the habits that made you sick or are you seeking a surface level fix that keeps the rest as is?

Elie

Forum Supporter
Aspirin (high dose)
Cortinon
Pyrucet
Energin, perhaps with higher dose B1
Sufficiency of Vitamin E, C, D, K2, A, all the key minerals
Short burst of exercise (30 sec) - cycling, sprinting

High carbs and very low fat. Combined with Pyrocet a few times a day to inhibit lipolysis. This can remedy type 2 symptoms within a few months. I’ve seen it done many times.

Elie

Forum Supporter
High carbs and very low fat. Combined with Pyrocet a few times a day to inhibit lipolysis. This can remedy type 2 symptoms within a few months. I’ve seen it done many times.
When you say symptoms you are referring to fasting glucose levels or things like Neuropathy?

When you say symptoms you are referring to fasting glucose levels or things like Neuropathy?

everything resolves over time in my experience with this formula. If damage has been done to nerves and so forth, those aren't going to fix themselves.

Elie

Forum Supporter
everything resolves over time in my experience with this formula. If damage has been done to nerves and so forth, those aren't going to fix themselves
Re Pyrucet, what dose do you find effective?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals