Research Rediscovers Dnp: Reverses Nafld And Type 2 Diabetes (in Rats)

haidut

Forum Supporter
I posted a thread comparing caffeine to DNP.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=2244

At doses of about 1,200mg daily (which is what Peat said he takes) caffeine works pretty much like DNP and actually increases oxygen consumption more than DNP as well increase mitochondrial biogenesis more than DNP. The risks of taking caffeine are probably lower than DNP, at least judging based on the LD50 doses for animals. Also, you can mitigate the adrenal side effects of caffeine by taking theanine.

RPDiciple

Lovely haidut. How do you think is the best way to increase caffeine consumpion to reach 1200 mg without side effects

haidut

Forum Supporter
RPDiciple said:
Lovely haidut. How do you think is the best way to increase caffeine consumpion to reach 1200 mg without side effects

When I feel the need for it, I can take 400mg three times a day combined with some magnesium and theanine. With that stack I never get stress reactions from caffeine even if I am not well fed. Theanine in a ratio 3/4 to caffeine would block its stress effects, which you may or may not want depending on how reliant you are on stress hormones for performance. Some people get bad experiences from blocking stress hormones too much.
So, 400mg of caffeine combined with 300mg theanine and maybe 200mg-300mg magnesium should work like a charm without shaking and anxiety. Repeat 2-3 times daily if needed.

Broken man

When I feel the need for it, I can take 400mg three times a day combined with some magnesium and theanine. With that stack I never get stress reactions from caffeine even if I am not well fed. Theanine in a ratio 3/4 to caffeine would block its stress effects, which you may or may not want depending on how reliant you are on stress hormones for performance. Some people get bad experiences from blocking stress hormones too much.
So, 400mg of caffeine combined with 300mg theanine and maybe 200mg-300mg magnesium should work like a charm without shaking and anxiety. Repeat 2-3 times daily if needed.
Could I use magnesium chloride? Do you think caffeine helps with magnesium retention?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could I use magnesium chloride? Do you think caffeine helps with magnesium retention?

Magnesium chloride is good. Anything that raises ATP helps with magnesium retention so caffeine may help. Some people have experienced better retention by taking with thyroid or progesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals