Question About Chloride In Drinking WATER ?

axorr

So I`ve decided to drink tap (water with chloride) water since summer, as plastic bottled water has tons of bad micro particles.

But my question is, does chloride in the tap water cause oxidation, or grey hair ? If so, what is the process of this ?

Also, does magnesium chloride (topical magnesium) contain chloride too ? Thank you

OP
A

axorr

Chlorine. Sorry.

Can it cause grey hair or oxidation ?

Also magnesium chlorine does it cause the same ? i plan washing my scalp with topical magnesium

paymanz

Chlorine. Sorry.

Can it cause grey hair or oxidation ?

Also magnesium chlorine does it cause the same ? i plan washing my scalp with topical magnesium
thats magnesium chloride. different stuff, chloride is no problem...

Ras

So I`ve decided to drink tap (water with chloride) water since summer, as plastic bottled water has tons of bad micro particles.
Tap water is contaminated with many bad substances, including plastic particles. Distilled water should be free of any contaminants.

burtlancast

If you leave a glass with tap water standing for 2 days, the chlorine will have evaporated by then.

OP
A

axorr

Bottled water is full of DTT and other odd plastic substances too.. i dont know how to consume water... honestly

By the way, can anyone elaborate on the chloride part from magnesium (magnesium crystals) ?

Would anyone apply it on hair for hairloss / grey hairs ?

lvysaur

Tap water is contaminated with many bad substances, including plastic particles. Distilled water should be free of any contaminants.
Unless you're distilling your own water, the bottles you buy are going to be at least as bad as tap.

Tap water can have fluoride in it though, which is a problem.

tankasnowgod

Bottled water is full of DTT and other odd plastic substances too.. i dont know how to consume water... honestly

By the way, can anyone elaborate on the chloride part from magnesium (magnesium crystals) ?

Would anyone apply it on hair for hairloss / grey hairs ?

You really need to understand that ChlorINE and ChlorIDE, while only one electron different, are very very different substances. Bleach and Chlorine Pool tablets give off a powerful chlorine scent. You do not get that same scent from a comparable amount of table salt, which is just Sodium Chloride.

lvysaur

Interesting. Will you provide proof of your claim?
My only proof would be my tongue. Usually you can taste the plastic. There's no way it's better than simply getting a filter for your tap water.

Ras

My only proof would be my tongue. Usually you can taste the plastic. There's no way it's better than simply getting a filter for your tap water.
A woman recently died from a brain amoeba she got by using filtered tap water in a neti pot. Have you seen contaminant analysis done on water from certain filters? Have you verified those data?

The foods you eat and the bacterial by-products in your mouth can influence the way water tastes. You don't know why you're tasting what you're tasting, only that you are tasting something. The why is important.

"There's no way it's better," you said. Have you given that idea much quality thought? Has some amount of experimentation or scientific data led you to believe that commercially distilled water 'cannot be better than filtered tap water'?

lvysaur

A woman recently died from a brain amoeba she got by using filtered tap water in a neti pot.
IIRC it was unfiltered tap water, and it took place in the deep south. If you have proof stating that it was filtered then please provide it, and I'll concede your point.

The foods you eat and the bacterial by-products in your mouth can influence the way water tastes.
That's great, but I've tasted them both across a long enough time. The water bottles very often taste plasticy, filtered tap water tastes clean. Absent some sort of killer virus or lead poisoning, I'll stick with the filter.

fradon

But my question is, does chloride in the tap water cause oxidation, or grey hair ? If so, what is the process of this ?

Also, does magnesium chloride (topical magnesium) contain chloride too ? Thank you

there is chlorine in the water not chloride. chlorine is a hallgoen and blocks thyroid also kills good gut bacteria

chloride from salt can block the effects of chlorine from tap water. you can reduce chlorine by letting water sit in a container in some uv light as the light will dissolve the chlorine.

Lowdose69

There can be chloride, chlorite, and chlorine in tap water. you can see the levels in your monthly water quality report or annual consumer confidence report in the US. Chloride is naturally occurring in the source water (river/lake/groundwater). Chlorine is the chemical of concern. It is a great way to provide disinfected water to millions of people daily, but it is a toxic chemical. The idea is to disinfect raw water (which would kill you if you drank it), then add enough chlorine/chloramines to keep the water disinfected until it gets to your tap.

You can let your water sit out to allow the cl2 to dissipate. You can also run it through a charcoal filter, or dechlorinate with vitamin c, metabisulfate, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals