Quali-C Vitamin C Has Virtually No Heavy Metals

Birdie

I looked at ecstatic's link and it says they will be making vitamin E in the future. Maybe this will be a good source.

Birdie

How can I turn it into sodium ascorbate??
Add baking soda to buffer ascorbic acid. Just do a search and it comes up right away. I take mine in oj with added baking soda.

RealNeat

I just bought a shower ”filter” (more like chemical reactor) that has a tube of vitamin C attached. Its called Sinoki. They claim to use pure food grade vitamin C in there and I haven’t bothered to look into it much further. Its supposed to be one of the only SHOWER filters that can get rid of chloramine besides catalytic carbon.

Im wondering if the quality of vitamin C in that is important. I’m sure it has lead and the other contaminants but I’m not really eating it. I am showering in it, I’m pretty sure the water already has lead in it. Plus it may be one swap for the other but I dont think one can inhale lead like that but chloramines and chlorine are very volatile.

I measured Total and Free chlorine and I’m not seeing a huge difference but I’m not sure how sensitive these strips are or if Im doing it right (I know how to follow directions, I’m talking theory wise) Maybe the flow rate is not enough or too much? maybe the temp Is out of range? Maybe i should be measuring PPB and not PPM chlorine levels (is there even a thing?)

Anyone have any advice?

I think Vitamin C is protective regardless of its efficacy in removing all the chloramine, but I really hope its doing what it claims. Then acidity should be good for the skin at least.

Rays quote on the oxidation of pure lab grade vitamin C in water being equivalent to a killing dose of X-ray has always put me off and with contaminants in the PPM range I can see how it may be possible. But why hasn’t anyone died then? Slow Kill?

ddjd

Health Ranger's Nutrition Rescue Non-GMO Buffered Vitamin C Powder (125 grams)

Low Heavy Metals Verified!

This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org

This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.
Health ranger- Mike Adams is an awesome individual. They test EVERYTHING for almost every main toxic ingredient. If I was living in the US I would just buy everything from him. Unfortunately there's nothing similar in Europe

Birdie

I just bought a shower ”filter” (more like chemical reactor) that has a tube of vitamin C attached. Its called Sinoki. They claim to use pure food grade vitamin C in there and I haven’t bothered to look into it much further. Its supposed to be one of the only SHOWER filters that can get rid of chloramine besides catalytic carbon.

Im wondering if the quality of vitamin C in that is important. I’m sure it has lead and the other contaminants but I’m not really eating it. I am showering in it, I’m pretty sure the water already has lead in it. Plus it may be one swap for the other but I dont think one can inhale lead like that but chloramines and chlorine are very volatile.

I measured Total and Free chlorine and I’m not seeing a huge difference but I’m not sure how sensitive these strips are or if Im doing it right (I know how to follow directions, I’m talking theory wise) Maybe the flow rate is not enough or too much? maybe the temp Is out of range? Maybe i should be measuring PPB and not PPM chlorine levels (is there even a thing?)

Anyone have any advice?

I think Vitamin C is protective regardless of its efficacy in removing all the chloramine, but I really hope its doing what it claims. Then acidity should be good for the skin at least.

Rays quote on the oxidation of pure lab grade vitamin C in water being equivalent to a killing dose of X-ray has always put me off and with contaminants in the PPM range I can see how it may be possible. But why hasn’t anyone died then? Slow Kill?
I have tried a few shower filters but they don't seem to work with our very hard water. I'm using lemon juice water to rinse but without a water softener, it's just discouraging. Hard to get the lemon juice to penetrate to my scalp..

I've read that the shower filters don't work on chloramine and we have that too. But, I do wonder if the ascorbic acid attached made a difference. I should read the amazon reviews at least.

NathanK

Anyone have any advice?

How is the "Sinoki" shower head holding up? I've looked everywhere and can't find a reference to that company

RealNeat

How is the "Sinoki" shower head holding up? I've looked everywhere and can't find a reference to that company
Not very well, I dont think it makes a significant difference but it does start to oxidize all the metal it touches in your shower. I think you are better off using it as an after shower/ swim spray and in your hair. For a shower filter nothing else seems to work for chloramine other than catalytic carbon.

NathanK

Not very well, I dont think it makes a significant difference but it does start to oxidize all the metal it touches in your shower. I think you are better off using it as an after shower/ swim spray and in your hair. For a shower filter nothing else seems to work for chloramine other than catalytic carbon.
Thanks. I appreciate the update. Yeah, finding a halfway decent filter for chloramine has been a task.

Really enjoyed listening to your RP interview again today. I'd forgotten about it. Great Qs.

RealNeat

Thanks. I appreciate the update. Yeah, finding a halfway decent filter for chloramine has been a task.

Really enjoyed listening to your RP interview again today. I'd forgotten about it. Great Qs.
Im glad people are still listening. Ill have some new content out soon. I am beyond grateful that I got to speak to Ray before his passing, he is truly an amazing human.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals