Topical vitamin C - or a stupid question??

ddjd

So I came across this great post from @Twohandsondeck about using lime juice as a deodorant. It works so well!!

But that got me thinking, why isn't topical vitamin c a thing?? Can we absorb vitamin c through the skin??

My teeth are super sensitive to acidic substances so maybe I could find a way to get topical vitamin c through the skin??

It would of course be an added bonus to smothering the arm pits in lime juice lol

Mauritio

So I came across this great post from @Twohandsondeck about using lime juice as a deodorant. It works so well!!

But that got me thinking, why isn't topical vitamin c a thing?? Can we absorb vitamin c through the skin??

My teeth are super sensitive to acidic substances so maybe I could find a way to get topical vitamin c through the skin??

It would of course be an added bonus to smothering the arm pits in lime juice lol
Vitamin C and glucose are almost the same molecule (hence the easy conversion of glucose to vitamin c in animals) , so I suspect since theyre both small molecules (and water soluble) and glucose absorbs through the skin, the same should be true for vitamin C.
Let me know how it goes.

1692798689774.png

davidgraham

I've used Dr myhill topical vit c. Product is good quality but man the mess of the spray and colour lol

Has dmso in it not sure rays thoughts on dmso

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I've used Dr myhill topical vit c. Product is good quality but man the mess of the spray and colour lol

Has dmso in it not sure rays thoughts on dmso
Haidut puts DMSO in almost every idealabs product it seems so can't be that bad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals