Pre Cancerous Oral Lesion, Need Help

martisio

Hello, im 22 years old male, history of breast cancer ( my mother) but nothing else , sorry for my bad english I have GERD and very bad dental hygiene Im 6"2 and 150 lbs

So here's the story :

One day I notice a small bump in my mouth

Went to the ENT and i had a biopsy done 16 days ago

I got the result today but i didn't understand anything !! he just tell me to come in 6 month for a control ...

I manage to get the conclusion : :

The histological examination revealed a squamous mucosa, whose epithelial reverence was focally ulcerated and replaced by a fibrin-leucocyte coating. On the banks of this ulceration, the epithelium is the seat of a discrete cyto-architectural disorganization with mild to moderate atypia prevailing at the level of the basal layer. The under-height chorion is the secret of a discreet inflammatory infiltrate PAS staining does not show pathogen

Conclusion:

Mucus ulceration with mild to moderate atypia whose regenerative or dysplastic character is difficult to assert Monitoring is necessary

The Dr said me that He didn't know if its a dysplasia or a benign tumor ... I Refused the monitoring because im hypocondriac and it can destroy my life if I keep thiking about monitoring, cancer...

So Im looking for a "Stack" To prevent any cancer, what do you think about this regimen ? :

- Metfornin

- Resveratrol

- Low dose aspirin

- Quercentin

- Mebendazole

- Nicotinamide riboside

- Broccomax

- Reishi +AAHC

Heard about vitamin A also ...

I didn't have any of these supplement but I can still get them

Do you know another supplement or drug that can prevent cancer or reverse dysplasia ? Im thiking about C60 Oil but im very afraid about the side effect, I just read somehere that it can cause tumor...

Do you know any drug used in Clinical trial and available for sale ?

Im extremly afraid, I don't want to have cancer at all, I can fast for 20 days if necessary

I don't know why i Have these lesion , I have plenty of oral cavities, it can be a link ? I have also GERD associated with LPR, every morning I wake up with very sore throat and sore palate , I breath also with mouth , I have dry mouth during the night...

Lurker

Peat mentioned in an interview that this is something he had at one time. Might have even been squamous. I don’t remember what he took but he said it resolved itself quickly. Sorry I don’t remember which interview, somewhere around 2011-2012 on the podcast. Perhaps someone else took better notes on that one.

HDD

Leukoplakia is what Peat had. He cleared it up with vitamin A.

l-i-g-h-t.com .,. You can search on this site to find the interview where Peat talks about it.

I had a papilloma in my mouth that went away after a year or so, just bby getting healthy and raising my metabolism.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I've been there. Not with the bump but with a dodgy diagnosis and the constant hypochondriasis. You really gotta change the way you look at things. Worrying hurts more than it helps. Have some faith in your body. Don't blast it with supplements in an attempt to force it to heal because it's misbehaving. Help your body do its job by nourishing it, consistently and routinely. But it can't do its job if you are under-eating. At 6'2, 150lbs is very low. What foods are you eating?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals