Help with methionine restricting diet for cancer

DeadCatBounce

From many anecdotal evidence Chlorine Dioxide is a really powerful tool against cancer. You can write "chlorine dioxide cancer" on google or some other less controlled search engine(TPTB really hate it) and read on it to get the full picture. Antioxidants though seem to be taken separately from it depending on half life. This is very important if one takes vit E.

I suspect that a combination of Chlorine dioxide with another potent gas - h2 (molecular hydrogen inhalation,browns gas inhalation ) 2 hours prior to Chlorine Dioxide to allow the H2 to be eliminated from the body will work even better. From what I understand Cancer is a bit more sensitive to changes in the oxidation/antioxidation fluctuations inside the body and a pre-treatment with H2 for 1 hour inhalation followed by several hours of Chlorine Dioxide and then followed by h2 again might be an amazing way to treat it.

Also seems like both act on the mitochondria and give it energy and overall improve the function which is what I believe is actually happening. H2 lowers lactate levels too and powerfully lowers inflammation overall. Both have studies that show cancer can be helped using those gases. And some recoveries are quite astonishing. Chlorine Dioxide being a disinfectant no doubt will lower endotoxin load.

CDS is the name of the old MMS. It is Chlorine Dioxide in water solution of different concentrations. Been taking it for well over a decade without any side effects , only positives , family members and kids too. Its not a problem unless severely sick and too much is taken at once which can lead to diarrhea or feeling dizzy for awhile.

TheCodez

What made you try tallow? Was it from Dr. Peat, or did you just happen on it? Do you get pressured by doctors or your family to get the mass biopsied??
I'm a bit of a long-term food storage nerd, and I was trying my hand at making and living on pemmican. My pemmican was 50% tallow by volume and the pain decrease was obvious within a couple meals. Once I realized what was going on, I began having more and more tallow until my kidneys failed (which of course tallow will not directly cause). So yeah my little experiment put me in the hospital, but for the first time in nearly a year, I was 100% tumor pain free that whole week (even after stopping tallow for my hospital stay). I still have tallow daily, but I know better how to use it for my situation now.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve never even heard of it before - I bet it would be great in chili though! @Rinse & rePeat, you’re the resident chef… any thoughts on usage??
I had them plain yesterday with salt and they were good. I soaked them overnight and then cooked them in the pressure cooker. If I come up with any good recipes using them though I’ll share here.

I had them plain yesterday with salt and they were good. I soaked them overnight and then cooked them in the pressure cooker. If I come up with any good recipes using them though I’ll share here.
How long do they take to soften cooking on a stove top? When they are done is their texture like hominy?

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I would have to think on that. It would be good in chili, but keeping beef out of your diet and most fats, chili may have to wait until you get to a safe place.
I was thinking vegan chili for now?. Potato’s, carrots, mushrooms maybe?

Ohhhh yes! That would be great!
I have been thickening my soups with gelatin. I posted two new soup recipes on my Survival thread. You could make your chili based on my African “Tortilla” Soup recipe linked on the page below! It is really low in fat and sub in a vegetable soup instead of the beef stew I used.

Attachments

• B07E90BE-E0BD-4FDA-BFEE-86823047FF6D.jpeg
    B07E90BE-E0BD-4FDA-BFEE-86823047FF6D.jpeg
    396.8 KB · Views: 15

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve only used the pressure cooker so far. But it looks like 1.5-2 hours according to this site.
Is there benefits in using dried hominy instead of canned, besides the downside of the can?

Rinse & rePeat:
“Good morning Dr. Peat! I am reading some controversial studies, this morning, about thiamine and cancer. On one hand they say they are finding cancer patients to be low in B1, but on the other hand they say a very high dose of it kills cancer. Do you know anything about this?”

RAY PEAT:
“Very big doses inhibit carbonic anhydrase, and the resulting increase of CO2 helps

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I asked Dr. Peat about Lidocaine (vs. Procaine or Benzocaine) and he responded with the following:

RAY PEAT: "I think lidocaine is probably most effective. It can be taken orally if it’s pure, in doses fo 50 to 100 mg. The pure powder of the HCl form is available in 100 gram bottles."

So I went online and purchased 125g bottle of 99.9% pure lidocaine hcl. I may try both the oral and topical route.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Thank you @Rinse & rePeat! I have a new bottle of B1 and I started taking 500mg last night. I may try to get my hands on some Acetazolamide as well.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I'm a bit of a long-term food storage nerd, and I was trying my hand at making and living on pemmican. My pemmican was 50% tallow by volume and the pain decrease was obvious within a couple meals. Once I realized what was going on, I began having more and more tallow until my kidneys failed (which of course tallow will not directly cause). So yeah my little experiment put me in the hospital, but for the first time in nearly a year, I was 100% tumor pain free that whole week (even after stopping tallow for my hospital stay). I still have tallow daily, but I know better how to use it for my situation now.
@TheCodez I'm glad to hear your pain has been eliminated! Did you notice any difference in the tumor itself? Has it decreased in size?

I asked Dr. Peat about Lidocaine (vs. Procaine or Benzocaine) and he responded with the following:

RAY PEAT: "I think lidocaine is probably most effective. It can be taken orally if it’s pure, in doses fo 50 to 100 mg. The pure powder of the HCl form is available in 100 gram bottles."

So I went online and purchased 125g bottle of 99.9% pure lidocaine hcl. I may try both the oral and topical route.

You should start oil pulling too with coconut oil, especially before sleep.

burtlancast

How about simple apricot kernels ?

"Dr. Ernst T. Krebs, Jr., who is the co-developer of Laetrile, along with his late father, says that cancer is a Vitamin  B-17 deficiency. If this is true, then people who eat enough apricot kernels every day should never get cancer. Apricot kernels and most other fruit seeds, except citrus, are rich in Laetrile. Dr. Krebs told me that 6 to 8 kernels a day is sufficient, which is what I take. Dr. Dean Burk recommends 12 to 15 daily, which is what I recommend to those whose diet might not be sufficient in itself to prevent cancer.

In any case, I have never, ever heard of anyone getting cancer who follows this simple precaution, and many tens of thousands, possibly hundred of thousands of Americans, are doing this. I even went so far as
to take a survey of the readers of our Cancer Victory Bulletin. Out of 36 who responded, not only had no one gotten cancer who had been taking the kernels, but no one had ever heard of anyone else who had come down with cancer who had been eating the kernels.

Incidentally, ten of those who replied said that they have had cancer in the past but not one person said that they have cancer now, in response to another question. The average age of those who replied was 56 years.

Then we had this interesting comment: "Two years ago, when I made my best progress [against cancer], I was eating about 15 or more apricot seeds daily. I found out eventually that I improved on these, but not on Laetrile." One reason for this is the fact that apricot kernels also contain abscissic acid, which seems to be more effective than Laetrile in destroying
cancer cells.

One man in Hawaii, who could not get Laetrile, recovered from cancer just by eating 75 apricot kernels every day.
"

Jason Valle said the same thing: as long as he ate 40 kernels a day, his kidney cancer stopped growing and even receded. Once in prison, he couldn't get the kernels, and his cancer started growing bigger.

How about simple apricot kernels ?

"Dr. Ernst T. Krebs, Jr., who is the co-developer of Laetrile, along with his late father, says that cancer is a Vitamin  B-17 deficiency. If this is true, then people who eat enough apricot kernels every day should never get cancer. Apricot kernels and most other fruit seeds, except citrus, are rich in Laetrile. Dr. Krebs told me that 6 to 8 kernels a day is sufficient, which is what I take. Dr. Dean Burk recommends 12 to 15 daily, which is what I recommend to those whose diet might not be sufficient in itself to prevent cancer.

In any case, I have never, ever heard of anyone getting cancer who follows this simple precaution, and many tens of thousands, possibly hundred of thousands of Americans, are doing this. I even went so far as
to take a survey of the readers of our Cancer Victory Bulletin. Out of 36 who responded, not only had no one gotten cancer who had been taking the kernels, but no one had ever heard of anyone else who had come down with cancer who had been eating the kernels.

Incidentally, ten of those who replied said that they have had cancer in the past but not one person said that they have cancer now, in response to another question. The average age of those who replied was 56 years.

Then we had this interesting comment: "Two years ago, when I made my best progress [against cancer], I was eating about 15 or more apricot seeds daily. I found out eventually that I improved on these, but not on Laetrile." One reason for this is the fact that apricot kernels also contain abscissic acid, which seems to be more effective than Laetrile in destroying
cancer cells.

One man in Hawaii, who could not get Laetrile, recovered from cancer just by eating 75 apricot kernels every day.
"

Jason Valle said the same thing: as long as he ate 40 kernels a day, his kidney cancer stopped growing and even receded. Once in prison, he couldn't get the kernels, and his cancer started growing bigger.
This idea sounds scary, of course it is the medical system saying “don’t do it”...

“The seeds contain amygdalin, a compound also called laetrile that some people believe has cancer-fighting properties. But amygdalin is actually converted into cyanide in the body, a poison that can cause nausea, headaches, insomnia, and nervousness. Cyanide can also lower blood pressure to unsafe levels and even lead to death. Laetrile was shown to have no anticancer activity in human clinical trials, according to the National Cancer Institute, and its use for treating cancer is illegal in the US.“

When I was maybe nine years old, my dad told me that eating apple seeds will help PREVENT cancer because of the cyanide in them. The cyanide in the seeds is so small that they are capable of killing small cancer cells, but they don’t have enough cyanide in them to kill full blown cancer.

“A 67-year-old man in Australia got cyanide poisoning from the apricot kernel extract he was taking to beat cancer. The man didn’t die, but he had abnormally low levels of oxygen in his body — a side effect of cyanide poisoning that can be fatal.”

“As for the 67-year-old man, he was informed that the kernels were making him sick, but he decided to continue taking them. “He personally believes that the quality of evidence is sufficient for his purposes,” Konstantatos says, “or maybe he cannot wait for the scientific proof to come through as it may take too long to prevent his cancer from recurring.”

Here is the flip side to those apricot kernels….

“The kernels contain essential fatty acids (omega-6s and omega-3s). These help fight heart disease, improve mental health, and have a host of other benefits.”