Help with methionine restricting diet for cancer

Healthseeker

It was ok. curry paste and salt and pepper. It wasn't spicy hot tho. I was thinking for cancer should eat super hot stuff

Healthseeker

Yeah I was thinking maybe it may stimulate more variety of good bacteria in my colon to eat mushrooms even if I don't digest them all that well.

Yeah I was thinking maybe it may stimulate more variety of good bacteria in my colon to eat mushrooms even if I don't digest them all that well.
Now that you have mentioned it, I need to get back to eating them more. They are a really great source of vitamin D too. I have heard it said that if your put mushrooms out in the sun they will absorb more vitamin D…

“Fresh Mushrooms Exposed to Sunlight. When fresh button mushrooms are deliberately exposed to midday sunlight for 15–120 min, they generate significant amounts of vitamin D2, usually in excess of 10 μg/100 g FW [17,35,39,40], which approaches the daily requirement of vitamin D recommended in many countries (Table 1).”

Healthseeker

I mean it was a good meal but just going off a simple chart isn't going to work. Theres more too it that needs figured out. Its only about 33 calories per a zucchini I'm starving to death

Healthseeker

I dont think I can have potatoes or starch or breads not even gluten free stuff. I'll just eat more vegetables. 100 vegetables a day that will give me 3000 calories
That how much I need cause I go to the gym

Healthseeker

I made a food.

Carrots and ginger and rice vinegar
That's 4 cups of carrots
Directions:
1. Cut up carrots and cook in pan with some water till al dente.
2. Pour in rice vinegar. My kind had brown sugar in it.
3. Put in ginger powder as much as you want it's good for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220609-145905_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220609-145905_Samsung Internet.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

LucyL

To make a long story short - about this time in 2019 I had surgery to remove a mucoepidermoid carcinoma tumor from my parotid salivary gland. The ENT removed the whole gland, some lymph nodes and added a fat graft where the gland used to reside. I also had some radiation treatments as well.

In January of this year, the side of my face where I had the surgery became "paralyzed" - specifically, my lower eyelid, cheek, mouth and some neck muscles stopped working properly. I thought it may have something to do with Covid (I had OTC covid test come back positive on Christmas day) which I thought may be a temporary side effect.
A couple months later I ended up getting a MRI and visited a Neuro Ophthalmologist (for the palsy) The neuro doc said everything looked fine except for the MRI showed the fat graft as "Lit Up" showing signs of metastasis... it looked to me like the fat graft was lit up. So either the fat graft was "consumed" by the cancer, or the contrast (gadolinium I believe) can make fat show up as white. As far as my partial palsy, I thought initially maybe it was covid, or an issue with scar tissue, but maybe it is a growing tumor now.

Either way, I'm making an appointment with an ENT at a well regarded teaching hospital in the area. I'm sure I wont get in right away so I figure I have a couple weeks to try my own therapy.

Here is what I have begun:
1. Low Methionine diet / or 1.5g niacinamide / high BCAA's
2. 12 mg Cyproheptadine daily (working up to that)
3. Cascara Sagrada (emodin)
3. Inhibition of SFA through Niacinamide, Aspirin and Vitamin E
4. Progesterone/DHEA (cortinon)

So each of these methods I've read about here on the forum - thanks to @haidut for posting most of these studies. What I need help with is dosing. The Niacinamide, aspirin and Cypro were outline in the various posts, but I questions about the others. How much Vit E, BCAA's and Cortinon would be beneficial, and I have cascara - should I get a stronger emodin product - like Emodin, beta-lapachone, pau-darco, Vit K Methylene Blue or panquinone or Lapodin, CoQ10 or Quinine? And what's a good dose?

What about pregnenolone, RU486/Mifepristone, Doxycycline, Acetazolamide/B1 and fenbendazol? And is Vitamin E good for treating cancer or is it counter-productive?

Any suggestions on dosing or other ideas in general would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
@Blossom @Rinse & rePeat @charlie @Inaut @burtlancast @Heroico
You can get lidocaine gel from amazon, and rub it into the affected area a lot. Don't forget about red light shining directly on the region.

ddjd

Here is the flip side to those apricot kernels….

“The kernels contain essential fatty acids (omega-6s and omega-3s). These help fight heart disease, improve mental health, and have a host of other benefits.”

interesting about apricot seeds.

“Antitumor effect​

Tumor development and progressions constitute a multistep process including genetic and epigenetic changes.[12,13] Aloe vera and its constituents have a vital effect on the control of tumor development, through the modulation of genetic pathways. An important study was performed to investigate the antitumor activity of Aloe vera against stage-2 skin carcinogenesis induced by 7,12-Dimethylbenz[a] anthracene (DMBA) and Croton tiglium (croton) oil; the results revealed that, compared to 100% incidence of tumor development in group I (DMBA + croton oil only), the incidence of tumors decreased to 50%, 60%, and 40% in groups II (DMBA + croton oil + topical Aloe veragel), III (DMBA + croton oil + oral Aloe vera extract), and IV (DMBA + croton oil + topical Aloe vera gel + oral Aloe veraextract) respectively.[14] Another study showed that Aloe vera decreased the levels of lipid peroxidation and increased the levels of reduced antioxidant enzymes, and the same study showed that 50% ethanol extract has an antitumor effect through the modulation of lipid peroxidation and augmentation of the antioxidant defense system.[15] Yet another experiment was performed to evaluate the anticancer properties and modulatory effects of Aloe vera, and it was found that Aloe vera active principles exerted significant inhibition of Ehrlich ascites carcinoma cell (EACC) number, when compared to the positive control group, in the order barbaloin > aloe emodin (AE) > octapeptide > aloesin.[16]”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals