Poor Man's Rebreather Kit

tara

I like the bottle idea.
Any kind of hose/tubing that's not too toxic could work too, couldn't it? Diameter and length according to current state?

For an even cheaper, and always available option, you can cup your hands over your nose and/or mouth, and leave an opening as big or small as you like for fresh air. Less volume than the bottle, but may make a difference in a pinch.
(And at night, sheet over head works well.)

OP
S
I don't know but I remember that article that said there is more risk of dementia associated with head under the covers.

Tarmander

I would be curious which would work better for raising CO2 levels, this bottle, meaning inhalation, or doing a longer CO2 bath, meaning through the skin.

Edit: Anyone have experience with both?

Last edited:
OP
S
Well the lungs have a much bigger surface.

Ahanu

Last edited by a moderator:

paymanz

Agree with Tara.
Also such's idea is good,easy to use you can be busy doing your Job and breath thought that bottle,like a cigarette!
And beat thing about co2 bath or having your fave skin in contact with bag's co2 is its skin improving ability.

Amazoniac

Such_, I think that anytime soon you will develop spinal problems due to the extreme brain weight, just like cantstoppeating.
You can cut near the neck and insert it reversed so that it creates some sort of valve at the end, to help retain more exhaled air inside. The good thing about it is that you can adjust as you want, further for more or closer for less exhaled air retained without the need for glue or tape.
And there's this for the other end:

Edit:
Something like zyzz:

burtlancast.JPG

Last edited:
OP
S
Such_, I think that anytime soon you will develop spinal problems due to the extreme brain weight, just like cantstoppeating.
You can cut near the neck and insert it reversed so that it creates some sort of valve at the end, to help retain more exhaled air inside. The good thing about it is that you can adjust as you want, further for more or closer for less exhaled air retained without the need for glue or tape.
And there's this for the other end:

Edit:
Something like zyzz:

View attachment 3313

Amazoniac you can be our 3D prototype engineer :cigar:

OP
S
Let's coat the insides with some phenylallanine, I heard that there are high quality manufacturers in Italy.
Thankfully this is not highschool, otherwise that would be my new nickname..

Our insides?

OP
S
Lol my lungs are more than two liters...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals