Pooping Regularly Is Anti-estrogenic

Nicholas

If estrogen is not eliminated in the gut, it just re-absorbs. Many factors play into the art of elimination: bile activity, the types of foods you eat which interact with certain bacteria, the frequency at which you eat, eating enough, orienting the macro ratios in a way which decreases inflammation, not eating foods that you are legitimately allergic or sensitive to, etc. It turns out that these variables are actually variables of regulating blood sugar as well. This is a good example as to why sometimes it makes sense to first focus on regulating blood sugar than to target specific systems or dysfunctions....like fatty liver, high prolactin, low this. Because if you're regulating blood sugar, you are regulating all of the systems. Once this groundwork has been laid, then it makes more sense for the search to be more specific or to maybe begin using supplements. If one experiences benefits to a symptom they are having from taking a supplement, it is not the supplement that benefited the symptom, but rather the supplement which benefited the cell to therefore provide the healing of the symptom. Regulating blood sugar is the art of giving cells the confidence that everything's ok. Thus, regulating blood sugar is like taking supplements for the cells, only it costs less and you don't have to do any research.

DaveFoster

What a great title. Bring on the carrots then. On a side note, anti-serotonin drugs tend to constipate, such as LSD, so definitely take something to keep everything moving.

equipoise

Absolutely, I could take the most potent AI, take many supplements that reduce estrogen, but nothing will compare to a fast transit time and couple of BM's a day.
That's why diet should always be the main aspect, everything else is really supplementary and not crucial

Explorer

What a great title. Bring on the carrots then. On a side note, anti-serotonin drugs tend to constipate, such as LSD, so definitely take something to keep everything moving.
Could my serotonin have decreased from Dopamine of new impressions when I went to Germany when I was younger? I had zero bowel movements during that time and when I flew back to home they instantly returned

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals