about glycated end products, starch

pboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDJjqY4H3Cc

a short but relatively informative video about glycated end products, starch, and cell signaling / waste removal I stumbled upon...probably nothing new to most of you
but I'm still researching the round about

I guess its not too Peatish, but it really seems to simplify that sugar, starch, protein...not an issue if the person is well fortified, and that glutathione removing
glycated end products is what tells the cell its ok to take in more energy and utilize it...so the lack of nutrition and cell signaling could be behind insulin resistance...or denial of cells to take in more energy...the main culprits probably being electrolyte minerals, b vitamins, and glutathione derived from proteins. The main point I found interesting...which I sort of intuitively felt, and Jenn seems to really encourage people to do, is to chew starch well in the mouth, because it really takes a burden off the gut and whole hormone regulating system by telling your body what's coming in and how much

people sometimes think its strange that I swish even a plain tea, or coffee around in my mouth before swallowing...but it makes sense to me, a pre signal to the body as to what's about to go down the hatch...in chemical speak

perhaps rushed eating and not having a grasp of what the food contains is throwing off people's signaling systems? (coupled likely with not enough nutrition)

Peata

Thanks for posting this. I just saw it. I don't know how much CM and RP align but I did notice CM talks about how it's natural for humans to consume glucose, and that it's not AGEs from sugar that are the problem.

I have had experience with insulin resistance, so the rest of his talk was interesting as well. I think my problems stem from some kind of malabsorption of some vitamins and minerals, at least taken in the regular quantities from foods. Maintaining good glutathione status seems like one of the big keys, and I see how the lists we've come to know of certain food and supplements from RP's work is important for this.

I've been reading more on pyroluria. I don't know if that's what I have, but I do know when supplementing B6, I really saw improvement in symptoms that have been plaguing me.

This all seems connected to me and I'd have never figured out the connections between things, I doubt, without having found Ray Peat. Thyroid and estrogen, big deals yes, but almost like it comes down to a genetic defect to absorb and utilize certain nutrients, or some kind of disturbance from within the womb or environment growing up.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Epistrophy Vaccine Passports. Is this the End of Society Society 79
P I'm Not Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine Will I Be Able To Fly By The End Of January Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 56
D I Have Started And Stopped Starch Like 50 Times And The End Result Is Always The Same Starches, Fiber, Legumes 211
ecstatichamster End Of Any Anonymity On Line Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 18
Drareg Covid-19 And The End Of Clinical Medicine As We Know It Articles & Scientific Studies 1
ursidae Another Dead End Log Logs 103
meatbag Corbett Report: Transhumanism-looking Forward To End Of Humanity Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
Peatogenic Sweating/Sunlight Inconsistently Makes Skin On Face Get A Rash Of Some Kind, At Wits End Skin 15
Kelj Abdominal Fat Is A Phase Folliwing The End Of Calorie Restriction Weight 235
Dessert_All_Day What Will It Take To End Anti-Greenhouse Gas Insanity? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
pimpnamedraypeat The Beginning Of The End Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
L Butter/Cheese And Advanced Glycation End Productions Working Through Milk Issues 7
x-ray peat Inclined Bed Therapy - Sleeping With The Head End Of The Bed Elevated Mind, Sleep, Stress 570
D End Of My Rope, Very Distraught. Need Hormonal Experts Advice Ask For Help or Advice 21
haidut Altruistic People More Likely To End Up With Depression Scientific Studies 11
Queequeg The End Of School Discipline By Design Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 42
Kyle M End Times, Donald Trump, Deadly Wound. Flying Saucers, Garden Of Eden. Who Is The Anti-Christ? Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 111
healthnatura End of Year 25% off sale Coupon code Sharethejoy Health Natura 1
S Institute Director Calls for End to Long-Hours Craze Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
charlie Parkinson's Link To Statins: Calls To End Widespread Use Of The Drug Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
G The end of participatory medicine? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
B Do You Try To Avoid Advanced Glycation End-product? Diet, Recipes 17
S Civilization Well Before The End Of Ice Age Articles & Scientific Studies 11
J End Of Antibiotics Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 10
G The End of Hollywood? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 11
R Suppliers Thread - Supplements, heatlth foods, pharmaceuticals, other products Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
Tristan Loscha (EU) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) Assessment report: EnCyzix (Enclomifene) Hormones 3
A Cheap Vitamin C products, any contamination risk? Ask For Help or Advice 8
F Indus Civilization People Ate Mainly Meat and Dairy Products Scientific Studies 1
ursidae Healing Power Of Animal Products? Where? Ask For Help or Advice 39
johnwester130 Erythritol Better Than Xylitol For Teeth Products And Mouthwash Oral Health 4
B Anti-Peat Collagen Supplements Are TOXIC WASTE PRODUCTS Debate - Anti-Peat 22
Brundle Would The Optimal Peat Diet Be Mostly Raw Animal Products And Fruit? Diet 38
B Tocopherol-based Products Gone Rancid? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
J Safe Hair Products To 'hold' Hair Body Care 0
T New NDT Products From Pimpom Natural Dessicated Thyroid 20
Lewis Acid Evaluation Of Natural Products On Inhibition Of (COX-2) & Nitric Oxide Scientific Studies 0
A Harmful Additives Or Contaminations In Cheap Vitamin Products? Ask For Help or Advice 5
A Idealabs Products Ask For Help or Advice 7
Hitchens Rahua Hair Products. Seems Peat Friendly Hair & Nails 0
N Cold/flu Type Symptoms After Eating Flour, Wheat, Products In High Amount? Symptoms, Causes 4
Francisco Best Aspirin Products? Ask For Help or Advice 5
A Idealabs Products Recommendation Ask For Help or Advice 3
B Iodine In Dairy Products Concerns Ask For Help or Advice 0
S Introduction To Your Products IdeaLabs 4
lyfe Are All Otc Aspirin Products Safe For Daily Use? Aspirin 12
C About To Experiment With A2 Milk After Over 20 Years Of No Dairy Products Milk 9
Makrosky Recent Study : Shielding Methods And Products Against Man-made Electromagnetic Fields: Protection Ve Radiation 3
Beastmode Vitamin E Experience With ADM Products? Vitamins 5
C Can Someone Please Tell Me How I Can Buy These Products? I Dont See A Button To Buy Them. Thank You! IdeaLabs 1