Phosphorus supplementation- Potassium Phosphate

ruprmurdoch

How can I raise Phosphorus ? Is Potassium phosphate good source to increase levels of phosphorus ? Do You know any other ways to increase it ?

artist

Lecithin is a major source. Most people on here are trying to reduce their phosphate level relative to calcium so probably not the most helpful place to ask. Milk is very high in phosphorus (and calcium).

OP
R

ruprmurdoch

Lecithin is a major source. Most people on here are trying to reduce their phosphate level relative to calcium so probably not the most helpful place to ask. Milk is very high in phosphorus (and calcium).
Milk is high in P but Ca level is even higher. I have calcification, my back muscle are very rigid, and hair analysis is confirming it-I have high Ca/P ratio. I'm trying to figure out whether potassium phosphate is good solution.

Osukhan

Milk is high in P but Ca level is even higher. I have calcification, my back muscle are very rigid, and hair analysis is confirming it-I have high Ca/P ratio. I'm trying to figure out whether potassium phosphate is good solution.
i recently got a HTMA done, and my calcium was very high as well. what else are you researching to help with that? It noted i was a slow oxidizer, with a calcium shell profile. I m trying to get as much info as i can.

Apple

From Ray Peat point of view calcification is a sign of lack of calcium in your diet, calcium leaches from your bones and deposits in soft tissue. Increasing P (Phosphorus) will speed up calcification .... so called calcium paradox

OP
R

ruprmurdoch

Apollo-thanks
Oshukan-insulin lowers phosphorus; PTH causes calcification if it is too high;hcl+trypsin+gentian bitter+other enzymes digest better proteins so phosphorus shoul increase

Osukhan

Apollo-thanks
Oshukan-insulin lowers phosphorus; PTH causes calcification if it is too high;hcl+trypsin+gentian bitter+other enzymes digest better proteins so phosphorus shoul increase
yeah ive started using digestive enzymes with my meals

OP
R

ruprmurdoch

From Ray Peat point of view calcification is a sign of lack of calcium in your diet, calcium leaches from your bones and deposits in soft tissue. Increasing P (Phosphorus) will speed up calcification .... so called calcium paradox
so why medicine runs potassium phosphate to increase lvls of P in humans ?

Apple

so why medicine runs potassium phosphate to increase lvls of P in humans ?
They are just selling useless supplements
P is proinflammatory .
Looking for advice on how to increase Phosphorus on RP forum is equally as asking how to increase PUFA ...
Very simple... just do anti Peat diet : fish, beans, meat, whole grains are all high quality Phosphorus, in conjunction with low calcium

OP
R

ruprmurdoch

They are just selling useless supplements
P is proinflammatory .
Looking for advice on how to increase Phosphorus on RP forum is equally as asking how to increase PUFA ...
Very simple... just do anti Peat diet : fish, beans, meat, whole grains are all high quality Phosphorus, in conjunction with low calcium
they are not supplements they are drugs for prescription

Apple

they are not supplements they are drugs for prescription
difficult to imagine that someone has low Phosphorus ...
Naked mole rats have low Phosphorus (I think 3 times less than normal rats). They live 10 times longer :)

Apple

@Apple milk is not good beacuse it has more Ca than P. Your statement is not logical.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals