Peyronie's disease anyone improve

xeliex

Forum Supporter

BigShoes

Hey man, I don't have this condition but my father does (he is in his 60s). He told me he'd just had it onset around 6 months ago (he's beyond the age of being embarrassed haha).

I haven't looked too much into the condition but did find a youtuber with some useful information to share with my dad - the channel is called Neoman: https://www.youtube.com/@neoman285

He also had some interesting points around how men should *never* kegel (his video: NEVER kegel - a warning to men). I have been struggling with premature ejaculation for a couple of years now (severe), and his points in the video rang completely true to me.

He talks about peyronies' possible link to diabetes and poor metabolism too (sorry to scare you), and also you will notice that he is a young man who is almost completely bald. I think a lot of us are aware here that baldness and calcified scalps are also a result of a damaged / stressed metabolisms - I wonder if Peyronie's is a symptom of a similar problem? It's all fibrotic / calcified tissue ... perhaps a holistic approach to health as well as the more targeted therapies would help?

That said, I am having some disasters of my own even when trying to fix things holistically through this "pro-metabolic" lens.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Last edited:

Dillon

Peyronie's disease anyone improve?
Hey man. I would research the following

1. The Phoenix shockwave device. Read info posted by @Lokzo . He he even has info on his youtube about the device.
2. I would try to reverse fibrosis (the scar tissue usually responsible for Peyronies). Search for things like "reverse fibrosis" or a switch around of similar words. @haidut has a lot on fibrosis if you search.

yerrag

Calcification- the effect

Root cause - Poor mitochondrial oxidation leads to acidity from excessive lactic acid production from glycolysis. Leads to potassium being lost to the blood from the cell, leading it to do a poor job of regulating calcium entry into the cell, while the cell is not producing CO2 and is unable to remove calcium from the cell (as calcium bicarbonate with vitamin k). Calcium accumulates in the cell. Causing calcification.

To fix it is pretty straightforward. Improve metabolism towards mitochondrial respiration. Get some help with magnesium and b6 supplementation ( don't just take magnesium and b6).

This is really Ray Peat 101.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals