How To Fix My Peyronie’s Disease

Peyronies

Got diagnosed yesterday, i have peyronies for 2 months.
Little details about my case:
20 years old, high estrogen after using SARMs .
High prolactin and Progesterone.

I want to know to stop the progessetion of the disease .
Maybe zinc to block TGF beta? Vitamjn d? Pentox?

Daft

What do you think was the cause? The estrogen?

Perhaps serrapeptase/proteolytic enzymes to dissolve scar tissue?

OP
Peyronies

Peyronies

What do you think was the cause? The estrogen?

Perhaps serrapeptase/proteolytic enzymes to dissolve scar tissue?
i have really high estrogen , double of the max norm..

maybe , but i did no fap for 90, and didnt had an erection for long time ..

i think the plague is noy yet calcifed so maybe there is a chance..

maybe high dose vitamin k2?
please help me

Peacestrength

Im hopeful for you man. It's a stubborn disease but definitely possible to cure. See a really good urologist or multiple. Dr. Tom Lue from UCSF I've heard is phenomenol and a world expert on peyronnies. I read a book on curing peyronnies. I think you need a multi layered approach to cure it. For serrapeptase be careful of most brands the enteric coating they use is often synthetic plastics and phthalates which is not good or responsible thing that a trustworthy company does. The brand Arthur Andrews Serratia used natural coating (called Acid armor) that is just heavy duty thick cellulose to protect it from the stomach acid. That's highest quality company. 2 pills is 250,000 iu. If I were you I'd do 1,000,000 units serrapeptase daily on empty stomach 2 hours before meal, combined with 4000-8000 units nattokinase. And then with meal take vitamin k2, ginkgo biloba, kanchanar guggul I (1 gram 3x daily). Rub emu oil on it, emu oil is only natural thing known to pass through all 7 layers of skin. I've seen it in peyronies creams too. I've heard one account of frankincense essential oil mixed with lavender essential oil helping. For ultrasound treatment try to invest in a medical grade ultrasonic device since it could work better than toothbrush. There's some research in Germany that saw heat therapy offered some help. A lot of urologists recommend POTABA, which is can be effective they say but the doses are very high and upset stomach/irritability is side effect. So personally I'd start with every single one of the other options first and see what happens then maybe after 3-6 months could add potaba dose to regimen . But yeah definitely got to combine many different supplements and treatment options simultaneously. Read some books on it and Dr.Lue would be ideal to see. I'm hopeful for your recovery.

Peacestrength

Some further info worth researching: Gotu Kola herb may prevent further scarring and help healing process. I saw study from India that mentioned the kanchanar guggulu significantly shrunk peyronies scar tissue when taken 1 gram 3x daily. Stem cells are being used effectively as cutting edge peyronies treatment. And Dr.Tom Lue is excellent world renown urologist who introduced pentoxifylline as treatment for peyronies.

Daft

Again, I would look into high dose serrapeptase 6x250000iu for a few weeks, then taper off, ie half it then half again over weeks, is a dose I've seen used successfully in an anecdote for frozen shoulder, which I understand from googling involves scar tissue, from ecstatichamsters serrapeptase experiment thread. Yes it's expensive but it just might work because what works might really depend on getting an adequate dosage and that's whats important. It's inspired me to consider such a protocal for removing permanent muscle knots.

baccheion

Fix any nutrient deficiencies, eat well/clean, get enough sleep, take a multivitamin + D & K + chelated/TRAACS magnesium supplement, and apply MSM lotion. Penis extenders are said to straighten a bent shaft.

Why is estrogen still high? Are you still using SARMS? Any clearance issues? Are you implying shutdown? What was total testosterone, free testosterone (or SHBG and albumin), and estradiol?

Peacestrength

On top of an extensive, multi layered approach combining as many different methods as you can, like every single one that I listed, there are a few others that may help the healing process. Cordyceps Mushroom fruiting body, Astragalus root, and red sage root. The cordyceps must be the fruiting body, as the mycelium is mostly grain. The two herbal roots should be organic due to the fact that they are grown in china and the organic certification tests well water, guaranteeing no pollution. Good cordyceps extract brand is from naturealm. These three natural medicines are shown to have antifibrotic affects. This could be a useful addition to your regimen for help removing scar tissue.

Again, I would look into high dose serrapeptase 6x250000iu for a few weeks, then taper off, ie half it then half again over weeks, is a dose I've seen used successfully in an anecdote for frozen shoulder, which I understand from googling involves scar tissue, from ecstatichamsters serrapeptase experiment thread. Yes it's expensive but it just might work because what works might really depend on getting an adequate dosage and that's whats important. It's inspired me to consider such a protocal for removing permanent muscle knots.

Did it remove the knots?

Are you suggesting 1.5 million units per dose?

Daft

Did it remove the knots?

Are you suggesting 1.5 million units per dose?

No I haven't done it, I'm inspired to try a regimen and dosage similar to the post by @moss from this thread:
Serrapeptase Experiment

I think he took it split across 3x/day, or 2x between each meal.

Perhaps he can chime in on how it went? Also where was it recommended to take such a high dose/regimen?

Peacestrength

The Serrapeptase is excellent. Serrapeptase must be taken on a completely empty stomach, not even combined with other supplements, since the proteins of other things can react with the enzyme in the gut before its absorbed. After one hour of consuming the serrapeptase, they say then taking vitamin k2 and Nattokinase helps by softening the scar and as a result the serrapeptase dissolving ability is then further enhanced. I read in a peyronies book the effectiveness of the multilayered approach, as there are many techniques and methods that have been used to sucessfully cure peyronies. Combining many methods gives the most affective results. I will put one more additional medicine to add to the multilayered regimen for anyone suffering from Peyronies. It's called Avogen, which comes naturally extracted from the avacado. Daily use has been shown to help remove scar tissue adhesions and internal scarring.

ShotTrue

Got diagnosed yesterday, i have peyronies for 2 months.
Little details about my case:
20 years old, high estrogen after using SARMs .
High prolactin and Progesterone.

I want to know to stop the progessetion of the disease .
Maybe zinc to block TGF beta? Vitamjn d? Pentox?
balance them hormones

Matthew Farnell

On top of an extensive, multi layered approach combining as many different methods as you can, like every single one that I listed, there are a few others that may help the healing process. Cordyceps Mushroom fruiting body, Astragalus root, and red sage root. The cordyceps must be the fruiting body, as the mycelium is mostly grain. The two herbal roots should be organic due to the fact that they are grown in china and the organic certification tests well water, guaranteeing no pollution. Good cordyceps extract brand is from naturealm. These three natural medicines are shown to have antifibrotic affects. This could be a useful addition to your regimen for help removing scar tissue.
Hi Peacestrength! I was so excited to find this forum and all the info you graciously have given us. I bought the Cordyceps from Naturealm, the Astragalus root, and the Red Sage root. Can you tell me approx how much that is recommended to take? I was also wondering if you could give me the name of the book(s) you have read on this subject. I'm doing everything you have suggested on this forum but I don't know how much of the herbs and cordyceps extract I should take. Also on the Avogen you suggested on another post, is that the same as avocado oil? Thanks!

Danny JB

Hi,
I was diagnosed form Peyronie disease few months ago... my Dr suggested me the surgery as the most common treatment but I was really scared because a surgery always involves risks and side effects. After searching info on the net I found severals reports about penis traction therapy. I asked my doctor about this treatment and he recommended me one device called Andropeyronie which was used during a recent medical study. You can read the study at the follwoiung link :

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(19)30622-8/abstract

I am using the androdevice for few months and I am satisfied so far. I can provide tips if someone decides to use this device.

Regards,