Penis Fibrosis

Arrade

Yes T4 made my hairloss worse when I was using... it suppressed the calcitonin hormone and raised my estrogen dramatically

@Arrade You should let doc check for high cortisol and low DHEA and liver fibrosis. T4 converts in liver to active T3 and thyroid inhibits TGF-beta. TGF-beta can induce excessive collagen buildup.
Cortisol and inflammation can increase the production of reverse T3 that binds to T3 receptors and block function.

Try aspirin and switch to T3 and see if that helps.

Thyroid hormones inhibit TGF-β signaling and attenuate fibrotic responses

Arrade

@Arrade You should let doc check for high cortisol and low DHEA and liver fibrosis. T4 converts in liver to active T3 and thyroid inhibits TGF-beta. TGF-beta can induce excessive collagen buildup.
Cortisol and inflammation can increase the production of reverse T3 that binds to T3 receptors and block function.

Try aspirin and switch to T3 and see if that helps.

Thyroid hormones inhibit TGF-β signaling and attenuate fibrotic responses
I really doubt I have liver fibrosis when my liver functions have tested in ideal range for the past 6 months
Intuitively I want to say I didnt have high cortisol, don't know about dhea

I see what you're saying, if my Free T3 was in range while using T4, would I still need to use T3?

Or can liver be fibrosed while my ALT/ALP come in range?

Arrade

I really think I starting having problems and worse hairloss when I started T4, otherwise I felt pretty good and hairloss was almost none

Ideally we want to know if and what affects your conversion from T4 to T3 and if you have more reverse T3.
Sometimes liver fibrosis can occur in normal range ALP - link
Milk thistle and N-acetylcysteine helps liver.
But if you say cortisol and liver is oke. Then if it is not gut issues or selenium it could be from inflammation.
.. Pro-inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) and interleukin-6 (IL-6) can inhibit type 2 5′-deiodinase (5’D-I) enzyme activity (14) (15) (16)

Arrade

Ideally we want to know if and what affects your conversion from T4 to T3 and if you have more reverse T3.
Sometimes liver fibrosis can occur in normal range ALP - link
Milk thistle and N-acetylcysteine helps liver.
But if you say cortisol and liver is oke. Then if it is not gut issues or selenium it could be from inflammation.
.. Pro-inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) and interleukin-6 (IL-6) can inhibit type 2 5′-deiodinase (5’D-I) enzyme activity (14) (15) (16)
Interesting. Yes testing reverse T3 I'll get that done after the levo completely leaves my system

On levo it seems to constantly raise my estro, taking d and k is slowly fighting the rise but it's taking forever.

Believe me my hairloss had stopped and I felt fine, but then started taking levo and bam rapid hairline recession and mentally/physcially feeling awful.
TUDCA is taurine + UDCA, probably my first attempt at fixing liver.

Not sure if I could test liver fibrosis, either way I'm using taurine and serrapeptase daily now so I would hope that it diminishes

Interesting. Yes testing reverse T3 I'll get that done after the levo completely leaves my system

On levo it seems to constantly raise my estro, taking d and k is slowly fighting the rise but it's taking forever.

Believe me my hairloss had stopped and I felt fine, but then started taking levo and bam rapid hairline recession and mentally/physcially feeling awful.
TUDCA is taurine + UDCA, probably my first attempt at fixing liver.

Not sure if I could test liver fibrosis, either way I'm using taurine and serrapeptase daily now so I would hope that it diminishes
I'm starting to doubt if you needed thyroid in the first place. sound like too much thyroid hormone. How are the temps and Achilles tests?

Arrade

I'm starting to doubt if you needed thyroid in the first place. sound like too much thyroid hormone. How are the temps and Achilles tests?
I bet my temps are pretty bad, and achilles test good. At least I was playing sports decent.
I'll have to get back to you, but at this point its hairloss treatment and natural herbs and what not to fix my TSH

Arrade

It does decrease TGF-Beta as your study states. Check my previous post for other proven inhibitors. Antioxidants and minimization of oxidants like Iron and PUFAs are generally beneficial too.
I did read that. The only thing I felt I could add was MitoQ or creatine for increased ATP function

Arrade

Btw Serra feels pretty good of one dose, like stronger than natto. Am tempted to megadose it
I think I’ll also try daily coffee, at least to help lower estro (for a small period as I hate getting up for work)

Elephanto

I did read that. The only thing I felt I could add was MitoQ or creatine for increased ATP function

You already eat ginger ? What about milk thistle, it is pretty potent at reversing liver damage and inhibiting fibrosis (although like all herbs, in my experience its net benefits seemed more important in the 1-2 times a week range). It also has an anti-endotoxins function that more specifically target the liver.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pubmed+milk+thistle+fibrosis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab

Arrade

You already eat ginger ? What about milk thistle, it is pretty potent at reversing liver damage and inhibiting fibrosis (although like all herbs, in my experience its net benefits seemed more important in the 1-2 times a week range). It also has an anti-endotoxins function that more specifically target the liver.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pubmed+milk+thistle+fibrosis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab
I’m not worried about my liver, I was saying fibrosis in the entire organism, I don’t have reason to believe I have liver issue

Elephanto

I’m not worried about my liver, I was saying fibrosis in the entire organism, I don’t have reason to believe I have liver issue
Good but its mechanism of reversing liver damage is the inhibition of TGF-Beta and Endotoxins which have systemic effects on fibrosis.

In fact, systemic fibrosis is likely to only be important when there is liver damage present as the condition potentiates TGF-Beta and enzymes that excessively produce collagen. It kind of seems rigid to "guess" that your liver couldn't be optimized and that this optimization can't lead to beneficial systemic effects. Many of the factors that induce mpb cause liver damage and as a loop, this damage further promotes these factors.

@Arrade
Liver damage correlating with increase in Keratinocyte Growth Factor gene levels, which has systemic effects and more specifically in mpb (this is what IGFBP-3 inhibits).
Keratinocyte growth factor (KGF) expression increases strongly after injury to various tissues, including the skin and the intestine, and signaling via the KGF receptor was shown to be crucial for repair of skin wounds and for liver regeneration. Here we demonstrate an increased expression of KGF in chronic liver disease associated with fibrosis. The extent of KGF overexpression correlated strongly with the stage of fibrosis.
Activated Hepatic Stellate Cells Express Keratinocyte Growth Factor in Chronic Liver Disease

So a chronic cause of liver damage (Endotoxins, Iron, Inflammatory cytokines triggered by stress for instance) promotes chronic Keratinocyte Growth Factor elevation to constantly repair this damage. This liver damage doesn't have to be important for KGF to be chronically triggered, although as seen the more important it is the more elevated it will be.

Last edited:

tallglass13

Do not penal pump or do jelqing these cause more Scar Tissue develop... The penis is not a muscle it's a balloon... You could not stretch and grow unless you have enough nitric oxide DHT and prostaglandin E1... Overproduction a prostaglandin E2, accompanied by a deficiency of nitric oxide and testosterone and DHT will cause penis shrinkage and Scar Tissue development... Finasteride actually thins the Tunica, and causes more scar tissue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals