Penis Fibrosis

Steve123

Pentoxifylline. I had mild penile fibrosis, saw a big shot urologist, and had that prescribed. Worked like a ******* charm. In fact, I think my penis is better than before.

hey mate, how long did you take pentox for and what dose and did stay away after stopping or is something you had to keep on taking? Thanks!

Steve123

Pentoxifylline. I had mild penile fibrosis, saw a big shot urologist, and had that prescribed. Worked like a ******* charm. In fact, I think my penis is better than before.

Hey mate, how long did you use it for at what dose and did the results stay after stopping use of it ?

orewashin

Ideal man

How many mgs did you take ?

Mauritio

Sodium butyrate might help with penile fibrosis .

"NaBu promotes recovery of erectile function, and also significantly prevents penile fibrosis and normalizes TGF-β1 and nNOS protein expression in a rat model of PBOO. The HDAC pathway may present a promising target to prevent ED in patients with BPH."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals