Topical DHT Cream For Peyronie's Disease ?

Peyronies

What do you think guys abut DHT cream for peyronies?
My main goal is to reduce fibrosis and gain some size in the tunica of the penis .
maybe even using High dose TRT with Proviron can help ?

(maybe the effect of DHT on collagen and creating new tissue)

some guys advice to put topical vitamin k/d on the shaft.
maybe something topical to inhibit locally TGF Beta and breaking the plaque and restoring curveture.

thank you guys for being creative and supportive with my condition.

tankasnowgod

What do you think guys abut DHT cream for peyronies?
My main goal is to reduce fibrosis and gain some size in the tunica of the penis .
maybe even using High dose TRT with Proviron can help ?

(maybe the effect of DHT on collagen and creating new tissue)

some guys advice to put topical vitamin k/d on the shaft.
maybe something topical to inhibit locally TGF Beta and breaking the plaque and restoring curveture.

thank you guys for being creative and supportive with my condition.

I would think things that break up scar tissue would be best suited for this. So maybe Defibron topically, and use of Bromelain supplements? Iodine has some potential to regenerate scars, but since that is a very sensitive area, topical administration should be used with extreme caution, and likely a very diluted source.

I doubt it will work.

Google the ultrasonic method. Also nattokinase and serrapeptase and aspirin can help. This stuff has been done routinely by guys now.

OP
Peyronies

Peyronies

I doubt it will work.

Google the ultrasonic method. Also nattokinase and serrapeptase and aspirin can help. This stuff has been done routinely by guys now.
Im skepical i have to say.
there is the forum , peyroniesforum.net where people say it might cause even more damage.
I won't work without the peptides and the guy who invented the method wasn't diagnosed properly.

Back
Top Bottom